Re: The DAF NOW Magazine from the Gadget Meister

Very funny - indeed  ajb007/rolleyes

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:

I've just had a brief look - in my bathtub - but I can attest anal dedication

Bet that made your eyes water  ajb007/biggrin

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin   ajb007/tongue

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Make sure Mrs Higgins does not catch you doing that  ajb007/amazed

One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.

Just received my copy today and I think the appropriate British term is gobsmacked!  The attention to detail is amazing.  As I was looking through it, I thought I was actually looking through a real copy of the magazine from 1971.  It is that detailed and authentic.  Then you get to the ads for Sammy Davis, Jr. at the Whyte House, and Shady Tree and His Acorns, and you feel like you have the actual prop from the movie.  The attention to detail and authenticity that we all say we appreciate in the films' propmakers are evident in this replica prop.  First rate, Andy!  Anyone would welcome this prop replica in their collection- do not let this one pass you by - you'll regret it once you ever see the prop.

Many thanks, appreciate the kind words.  If you wish to order be aware that I'm in Vegas until 23 May.

One aspect is , that the magazine really time-travels you back for 50 years years to the glorious Vegas days.

Andy's NOW magazine became a favorite of mine and has enjoyed repeated viewings. Something very unusual with me and my opinion about paper tat  ajb007/biggrin

We all know that GM is a nutter but this time, it really pays off!  ajb007/cheers

Q
  W
   H
    Y
     T
      E

A
M
  A
   Z
    I
     N
      G

Order this prop--replaces all critics and material. Should be good for forty years!

Ok-Got mine in my hands yesterday.  Had a quick look through just to get a first impression so I will do a deeper dive and get more specific in days to come.  This is truly an impressive piece of work!  I have been looking through NOW magazines for the past few tears on ebay(and purchased to further investigate)in my own effort to find if this was a one-off or a cover over an existing magazine.  This is nearly indistinguishable from the real magazine!!  Every page has interesting layout and pertinent pieces-I will hunt for Easter Eggs for sure.  Gadget Meister has once again put anything I would have come up with to shame.  I truly appreciate the work put into this and will post some pics as soon as it finds its way into my collection.
Great Work!!

For anyone wishing to order this piece, I am now back in the country from my Stateside travels.  ajb007/cheers

You visited the States without staying at Casa Sherman?!

You are welcomed anytime to our guest room as are all AJB'ers.

Thanks Matt, I'm a westcoast boy  ajb007/lol

Received mine this week.  Fantastic, thank you for doing this

This is where we leave you Mr. Bond. (Pilot, Apollo Airlines)

I just received this. WOW.  This was very well done.  Hat's off!

I just sent a friend one of these beauties, after ordering a replacement copy. I cannot say enough thanks to our resident super-genius for this one. It is like every paper prop I've made put together and then some, times 20!

Thanks again for all the hard work...