Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    Excellent tributes -{
    YNWA 97
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    ^ +1
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,669MI6 Agent
    Nice tributes. -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,270MI6 Agent
    Great stuff, nicely penned Mr Williams.

Fine selection of photos too.

Have to say, the BBC's tribute on the day was rubbish, they seemed unable to get decent clips, they all seemed lifted from video. To choose the 'delve deeply into its treasures' sex tourism line from TSWLM was a bit of a shame. Any intern could have done better, you'd have thought but the papers have pulled their finger out since.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • FiremassFiremass AlaskaPosts: 1,910MI6 Agent
    Bah.... anyone who thinks OHMSS and FRWL are of higher quality than the Roger Moore era should NOT be writing a RM tribute. Moore era completely knocks the socks off those slow paced clunkers.
    My current 10 favorite:

1. GE 2. MR 3. OP 4. TMWTGG 5. TSWLM 6. TND 7. TWINE 8.DN 9. GF 10. AVTAK
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Firemass wrote:
    Bah.... anyone who thinks OHMSS and FRWL are of higher quality than the Roger Moore era should NOT be writing a RM tribute. Moore era completely knocks the socks off those slow paced clunkers.

I'm a huge Moore fan, but I place those films on an equal level with Moore's best, For Your Eyes Only! :p
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,669MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Firemass wrote:

I'm a huge Moore fan, but I place those films on an equal level with Moore's best, For Your Eyes Only! :p

Me too. His most Flemingesque film.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).