1,076

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

MikeG77 wrote:
James Boldman wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

Seeing as the glasses were shown in the official photo I'm pretty certain they will be in the film.

https://i.postimg.cc/LqvFmqyf/20190708-203021.jpg
They are expensive, but they are great glasses. I was happy to be able to get a pair with help from Harris and Elizabeth from the NYC store

What color are the lenses?

They look black, but are vintage gray.

@jamesbondclassified

1,077

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Funny, I just called the NYC store and asked if the 2020 reissue will be larger or if there will any changes in size and she answered: “no, not at all. It will be the same size as in the movie”.

MikeG77 wrote:
hthomas wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

How much larger will the newer version be and does Wink Optics still have the correct size available?

I couldn't get any details from BP on what the size would be.  I have not been in touch with Wink Optics at all.  I believe they are taking the optical frame and putting in lense that matches the color.

Ok thanks for the heads up. I think the original pair is nice but it's honestly on the smaller side so hopefully It's a little larger.

1,078

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

SevenD wrote:

Funny, I just called the NYC store and asked if the 2020 reissue will be larger or if there will any changes in size and she answered: “no, not at all. It will be the same size as in the movie”.

MikeG77 wrote:
hthomas wrote:

I couldn't get any details from BP on what the size would be.  I have not been in touch with Wink Optics at all.  I believe they are taking the optical frame and putting in lense that matches the color.

Ok thanks for the heads up. I think the original pair is nice but it's honestly on the smaller side so hopefully It's a little larger.

Oh wow that's odd.    They told me in person last week that would be the case.   Either way, glad it isn't the case! Fingers crossed!

1,079

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

James Boldman wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:
James Boldman wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/LqvFmqyf/20190708-203021.jpg
They are expensive, but they are great glasses. I was happy to be able to get a pair with help from Harris and Elizabeth from the NYC store

What color are the lenses?

They look black, but are vintage gray.

Do you know if they have more stock or are they sold out?

1,080

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Now the reissue is officially on their webpage with all details. No change in size  ajb007/smile
https://bartonperreira.com/products/joe-sun




hthomas wrote:
SevenD wrote:

Funny, I just called the NYC store and asked if the 2020 reissue will be larger or if there will any changes in size and she answered: “no, not at all. It will be the same size as in the movie”.

MikeG77 wrote:

Ok thanks for the heads up. I think the original pair is nice but it's honestly on the smaller side so hopefully It's a little larger.

Oh wow that's odd.    They told me in person last week that would be the case.   Either way, glad it isn't the case! Fingers crossed!

1,081

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

This very helpful they look a lot like ray ban wayfarers. Given cost I’d like to wait until there has been a review . I found reviews very helpful before buying a couple of Tom Fords and a pair of persols

Anthony

1,082

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I've rung around a whole load of places in UK and they have contacted their BP reps who confirmed they will be available in UK on January!!!

1,083

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

MikeG77 wrote:
James Boldman wrote:
MikeG77 wrote:

What color are the lenses?

They look black, but are vintage gray.

Do you know if they have more stock or are they sold out?

I didn't ask, but call the NYC store and ask for Elizabeth, as she was very helpful. phone 212-628-2013

@jamesbondclassified

1,084

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

hooray nice work , I'll wait until then.
No doubt more B25 stuff to buy first  ajb007/lol

mallory5 wrote:

I've rung around a whole load of places in UK and they have contacted their BP reps who confirmed they will be available in UK on January!!!

007 reporting for duty

1,085

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

chriscollins007 wrote:

hooray nice work , I'll wait until then.
No doubt more B25 stuff to buy first  ajb007/lol

mallory5 wrote:

I've rung around a whole load of places in UK and they have contacted their BP reps who confirmed they will be available in UK on January!!!

Will Def be worth finding stockists in the UK for us Uk'ers.

$395+80 shipping will be circa £390, then add customs fees, theyll be around £475  ajb007/crap

Where as UK based supplier will hopefully be more like £300-325

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

1,086

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I do not post often, but FYI, from an article on the US GQ website

By getting ahead of the movie’s actual release, Barton Perreira is getting a jump on its Bond Bump and the countless Reddit roundups that are imminent. In this situation, it doesn’t make sense for Barton Perreira to wait for its glasses to appear on a quote-unquote real person. They’re worth way more on Bond than they are on Craig—or really any celebrity, for that matter. So, like Barbour and Billy Reid before it, Barton Perreira is leaning on a tried-and-true gambit. 007’s “Joe” sunglasses are currently available for pre-order, shipping in January—four months before the expected release of Bond 25.


007JBDCMWR wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

hooray nice work , I'll wait until then.
No doubt more B25 stuff to buy first  ajb007/lol

mallory5 wrote:

I've rung around a whole load of places in UK and they have contacted their BP reps who confirmed they will be available in UK on January!!!

Will Def be worth finding stockists in the UK for us Uk'ers.

$395+80 shipping will be circa £390, then add customs fees, theyll be around £475  ajb007/crap

Where as UK based supplier will hopefully be more like £300-325

1,087

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Just ordered my Havaianas , needed a new pair any way.
my order no  00071075   ajb007/bond

007 reporting for duty

1,088

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Anybody know if this pic was taken on the set of B25?
The suit and haircut suggest so.
If it’s the case, we potentially got a third pair of sunglasses...

https://i.postimg.cc/TpmdK647/683471-CC-295-F-4843-AACE-2810-AABAEEF6.jpg

The name is Walker by the way.

1,089

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Where did the pic come from?

Im guessing its maybe old as not seen it plastered everywhere like the other Bond25 stuff

Last edited by welshboy78 (12th Jul 2019 21:47)

Instagram - bondclothes007

1,090

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Found it on IG, but it looks like the suit he‘s been wearing at the south bank shooting.

The name is Walker by the way.

1,091

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Todays shooting suit appears to be navy Prince of Wales check.

Tie clip
Blue Cocktail cuff shirt with normal collar

https://i.postimg.cc/2kGLn2nc/E76-E62-CF-7-D02-4206-A629-263-BC9-A88-F6-D.jpg?dl=1

Instagram - bondclothes007

1,092

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

AugustWalker wrote:

Anybody know if this pic was taken on the set of B25?
The suit and haircut suggest so.
If it’s the case, we potentially got a third pair of sunglasses...

https://i.postimg.cc/TpmdK647/683471-CC-295-F-4843-AACE-2810-AABAEEF6.jpg

That's from Spectre.

1,093

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

welshboy78 wrote:

Todays shooting suit appears to be navy Prince of Wales check.

Tie clip
Blue Cocktail cuff shirt with normal collar

https://i.postimg.cc/2kGLn2nc/E76-E62-CF-7-D02-4206-A629-263-BC9-A88-F6-D.jpg?dl=1

I can't quite tell but if that's a three roll two then everyone who had a version of the Spectre Mexico suit now has a head start on the Bond 25 wardrobe haha

1,094

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

A normal shirt collar! That's better ajb007/smile

"Any of the opposition around..?"

1,095

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I’m finding that tie clip clashes with the pocket square. Have one or the other but not both for me.

Yes. Considerably!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukey_sparrow/

1,096

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Timeyswirls wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Todays shooting suit appears to be navy Prince of Wales check.

Tie clip
Blue Cocktail cuff shirt with normal collar

https://i.postimg.cc/2kGLn2nc/E76-E62-CF-7-D02-4206-A629-263-BC9-A88-F6-D.jpg?dl=1

I can't quite tell but if that's a three roll two then everyone who had a version of the Spectre Mexico suit now has a head start on the Bond 25 wardrobe haha

Def 3r2, suits will be the same as Spectre spec
Tie looks lost with that collar

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

1,097

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

The suits are similar to the O'Connor, but not quite.....there have been changes to the legs and the lapel width specifically. 





007JBDCMWR wrote:
Timeyswirls wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Todays shooting suit appears to be navy Prince of Wales check.

Tie clip
Blue Cocktail cuff shirt with normal collar

https://i.postimg.cc/2kGLn2nc/E76-E62-CF-7-D02-4206-A629-263-BC9-A88-F6-D.jpg?dl=1

I can't quite tell but if that's a three roll two then everyone who had a version of the Spectre Mexico suit now has a head start on the Bond 25 wardrobe haha

Def 3r2, suits will be the same as Spectre spec
Tie looks lost with that collar

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

1,098

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

ichaice wrote:

I’m finding that tie clip clashes with the pocket square. Have one or the other but not both for me.

Same here!

1,099

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

The Red Kind wrote:

A normal shirt collar! That's better ajb007/smile

And a four-in-hand knot! Definitely an improvement.

Also, the color of this suit is much cooler and less rich than the Mexico City suit from Spectre. And I don’t detect any window pain. Also doesn’t look like a 3 roll 2, but hard to tell. So all together is pretty different.

1,100

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

007JBDCMWR wrote:

Def 3r2, suits will be the same as Spectre spec
Tie looks lost with that collar

http://www.celebzmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/15968724-7241385-image-a-15_1562945251372.jpg?w=640


Tie looks a little better there, I think it's just the way he was standing that made it look off since the shirt and suit jacket shifted around a bit.


I still love how much better the fit of the suits looks to be, still a tad tight at the waist and all but it doesn't look shrunken like Skyfall or wrinkling and showing the "shirt triangle" like in Spectre.