Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

The Bond Experience wrote:

There will be a VERY specific video on sizing (and more) when the sign up goes live on February 18th.

Awesome ! Thanks man! Your videos are always really in depth and informative.

Supply issues?

Hope you are well.

We've been informed by our Barton Perreira distributor that there has been a delay in shipment for all Joe and Norton sunglasses for the whole of the UK and Europe. The new estimated dates that we have received are 7th March for Joe sunglasses and 16th March for Norton sunglasses, however there is a possibility we will get the earlier allocation, which we are currently trying to push for. We apologise for the delay and possible inconvenience this may have caused. We will keep you updated if the dates change.

We remain hopeful that your glasses will be shipped out soon!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions in the meantime.

Kind regards,

The Chakshu London Team

JTM wrote:
jared_nomak wrote:
JTM wrote:

Speaking of releases, wasn't Tommy Bahama doing a re-release of the SA Catalina shirt at some point? Does anyone remember when that was going to be?

Shortly it was me that got the re-release email originally, it will be exactly the same with no changes.
I was speaking to them recently and believe it will be feb March time
Ross

Oh good to hear it'll be back pretty soon!

Just an update they should have stock in two weeks

Wondered if there had been any further insights into whether or not the jacket worn by the stuntman (similar colour to the MA Duster) was in fact one and the same or if that was a separate piece?

walther p99 wrote:

The Edge fit me pretty well whereas the Legend do not. I still think they're pretty silly looking though.

Agreed. 

The Edge is a good example of DC's unique personal style showing up on screen.  They're a bit too steampunk to be Bond-esque with any ensemble unless he's planning to infiltrate a commune of aging hipsters.

Last edited by Cajun (9th Feb 2020 04:57)

I edit, therefore I am.

By the way soon after my Edge arrived I got an email from the stockist stating they were "discontinued -- there is no restock date at this time and Vuarnet has no plans to reproduce this style". Not sure if that's true or not but figured it was worth mentioning.

@ddspike21

walther p99 wrote:

By the way soon after my Edge arrived I got an email from the stockist stating they were "discontinued -- there is no restock date at this time and Vuarnet has no plans to reproduce this style". Not sure if that's true or not but figured it was worth mentioning.

Vuarnet's Edge are part of the "Legend" models and they are playing with the fact that this specific model was worn by DC in Spectre movie so : YES, they will reproduce it for sure  ajb007/smile

Last edited by Fred007 (11th Feb 2020 12:36)

Primo's gloves, as seen on his character poster - though in the poster they look olive and black. The wrist strap does look green though. Maybe there are green/black ones out there?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KgEAAOSwyi9aDq22/s-l1600.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQbifpAXsAcTXPK?format=jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tactical-Co … Swyi9aDq22

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

A lot of you guys have visited Bond in Motion, but I haven't seen a report on the color of the socks Bond wears with the Sloop suit. They are shown ever so briefly in one of the trailers and are clearly blue. But are they navy blue? Bright blue? China blue?

Cheverian wrote:

A lot of you guys have visited Bond in Motion, but I haven't seen a report on the color of the socks Bond wears with the Sloop suit. They are shown ever so briefly in one of the trailers and are clearly blue. But are they navy blue? Bright blue? China blue?

I'd like to find out the shirt as well as the socks. Unless I missed the shirt being identified already ?

Fastball Special wrote:
Cheverian wrote:

I'd like to find out the shirt as well as the socks. Unless I missed the shirt being identified already ?

yes. Brunello Cucinelli with custom blue buttons.

A friend of mine snuck a peak at the socks whilst visiting...

https://i.postimg.cc/F7XBtms6/Matera-Socks-i.jpg

Can you swim?

SevenD wrote:
Fastball Special wrote:
Cheverian wrote:

yes. Brunello Cucinelli with custom blue buttons.

To be clear, the shirt was confirmed as Brunello Cucinelli, but I don't believe we've gotten confirmation of details beyond that.  Based upon what was available at the time of filming, the shirt is likely the Basic fit shirt (most likely tailored for DC) with button-down collar in Light Blue Denim.  The buttons that were available on the commercially-available shirt were mother of pearl buttons.  There are a number of on-set images where the buttons look like the whitish-pearl color, and others where they look darker, perhaps the iridescent buttons seen on other BC shirts.  IF a custom order was placed by the costume department, then it's anyone's guess what was actually ordered.  Blair has been in contact with the BC team, so I'm sure he'll post more details if/when they become available.

Kind regards,
Craig

There are a couple of brands in the film so far that haven’t been made public.  You’ve seen them before worn by Bond.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Asp9mm wrote:

There are a couple of brands in the film so far that haven’t been made public.  You’ve seen them before worn by Bond.

Well that is a tease, let the speculation begin

Marks and Sparks lol

Instagram - bondclothes007

Alfani, definitely Alfani

It's the terry towel onesie!!!!!

Zara, Topman, J. Crew, Adidas, Prada, Gucci, Brioni, Turnbull and Asser. That should cover a range of prices.  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

I heard there might be some Primarni this time ajb007/lol

Asp9mm wrote:

Hmm curious. From what we’ve seen so far, off the top of my head, we’re only missing the casual speargun outfit, the bottom half of the RGT jacket and duster coat outfits and the short sleeve polo in Matera. I wonder if we have some as of yet unseen outfits, if so how many?

Quentin Quigley wrote:

Primo's gloves, as seen on his character poster - though in the poster they look olive and black. The wrist strap does look green though. Maybe there are green/black ones out there?

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/KgEAAOSwyi9aDq22/s-l1600.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQbifpAXsAcTXPK?format=jpg

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tactical-Co … Swyi9aDq22

Oh wow, how’d you manage to spot those! Nice work.

JTM wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

Hmm curious. From what we’ve seen so far, off the top of my head, we’re only missing the casual speargun outfit, the bottom half of the RGT jacket and duster coat outfits and the short sleeve polo in Matera. I wonder if we have some as of yet unseen outfits, if so how many?

What about the backpack Bond is wearing when he goes after Safin?

Martin Aston wrote:
JTM wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

What about the backpack Bond is wearing when he goes after Safin?

IMO don´t quite believe its an actually backpack. It looks more like a sling bag to me and I do not believe any one has yet identified it.

looking at the Billy Elish Trailer, looks like another set of swimming trunks with Madeline... maybe La Perla or OB?