6,326

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol    Canadian tuxedo......     God if Bond wears this..    ajb007/insane  ajb007/insane

6,327

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

You mean like this?

https://www.bondsuits.com/powder-blue-l … e-let-die/

6,328

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Ha I’d forgotten about this. Possibly as Matt S so diligently, repeatedly, notes it’s ‘similar to denim’...

6,329

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Noi wrote:
Bond_Ambitions wrote:

You could be right! although that fabric looks distinctly linen. A linen polo with a cutaway collar would be a very strange polo.

Noi wrote:

maybe I see that wrong, but it looks like this shirt has no full buttons closure, only two maybe three buttons, would say the closure stops here (red line):

https://i.postimg.cc/hXzqrjR0/NTTD1.jpg

soorry I really have to correct myself here, if you brighten the picture you can see that the button-closure goes down even further. It  seems  close to the one you suggested Bond_Ambitions ajb007/martini
sry for the confusion ajb007/insane my bad
Edit: ye wise words from Cheverian/The Bond Expierence; wait for the re-release
https://i.postimg.cc/47jmBZT0/Screenshot-2020-09-03-notimetodie-Hashtag-auf-Instagram-Fotos-und-Videos.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ert5A6aW8AkTLlt?format=jpg&name=large

6,330

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Slightly diverging from the subject. This one took a lot of effort to find out, but here we are. In a non specified scene - surely in M's office from the background - Moneypenny will wear a red silk blouse, as illustrated in the promotional images from Omega.
The blouse is the Joseph 'Murry Fuji' silk blouse in berry red, obviously unavailable. It is styled with 3/4 cuffed sleeves and an exaggerated collar with button fastening she wears open. I suppose it should be 100% silk, as stated by the name.

Here's a description from Modesens: ''In berry red with minimal branding, this soft silk blouse from Joseph features a boxy silhouette with an exaggerated collar and wide sleeves. Contemporary yet versatile, wear it next to denim or smart tailoring - it's all in the fashion mix.''
 
https://i.postimg.cc/hhf1b9zm/jb-mp-nttd-800-1200-2.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/3ks2B6G0/Joseph-Murry-Fuji-silk-blouse.png

6,331

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Mattia De Varti wrote:

Slightly diverging from the subject. This one took a lot of effort to find out, but here we are. In a non specified scene - surely in M's office from the background - Moneypenny will wear a red silk blouse, as illustrated in the promotional images from Omega.
The blouse is the Joseph 'Murry Fuji' silk blouse in berry red, obviously unavailable. It is styled with 3/4 cuffed sleeves and an exaggerated collar with button fastening she wears open. I suppose it should be 100% silk, as stated by the name.

Here's a description from Modesens: ''In berry red with minimal branding, this soft silk blouse from Joseph features a boxy silhouette with an exaggerated collar and wide sleeves. Contemporary yet versatile, wear it next to denim or smart tailoring - it's all in the fashion mix.''
 
https://i.postimg.cc/hhf1b9zm/jb-mp-nttd-800-1200-2.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/3ks2B6G0/Joseph-Murry-Fuji-silk-blouse.png

Looks nice on her not sure I could fit into it though  ajb007/lol

6,332

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

ajb007/shifty Like the most of us, I think ajb007/lol But I must say is very flattering on Naomie
Just didn't know where to post it exactly...

6,333

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Mattia De Varti wrote:

ajb007/shifty Like the most of us, I think ajb007/lol But I must say is very flattering on Naomie
Just didn't know where to post it exactly...

Hi Mattia,

This is EXACTLY the right place, I am, like I'm sure many other are very impressed with your identification of all these items!

Also many chaps on here don't mind a little inspiration on what to buy for our very own Bond girls  ajb007/martini  ajb007/smile.

Hc.

6,334

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Thank you very much for your kind words. Quoting Daniel ''everyone needs a hobby'', I've found this one! ajb007/wink

And I perfectly agree with you. Our Bond girls too need something for them every now and then. If only these items were always and still available...

6,335

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Mattia De Varti wrote:

Thank you very much for your kind words. Quoting Daniel ''everyone needs a hobby'', I've found this one! ajb007/wink

And I perfectly agree with you. Our Bond girls too need something for them every now and then. If only these items were always and still available...

X2

6,336

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I got my Winch2's and I'm wondering if anyone knows what the red elastic loops inside at the sides are for?

6,337

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I just grabbed the Sloop suit from Mr. Porter (they finally had a size 50 in stock), so now I’m planning to grab some of the Drake’s chukkas. For those of you who have them, do they fit true to size or should I consider sizing up or down a little?

6,338

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

MaverickFerg wrote:

I just grabbed the Sloop suit from Mr. Porter (they finally had a size 50 in stock), so now I’m planning to grab some of the Drake’s chukkas. For those of you who have them, do they fit true to size or should I consider sizing up or down a little?

Normally I'm a 9UK but based on Drake's sizing chart i went with a 9.5UK.

I know where you keep your gun!

6,339

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Definitely size up. I take an 8.5 in the C&J Moltons, Islays. and Church Rider III's, a 9.5 US in the J Crew Kentons, but I went up to a 9.5UK for the Crosbys. I could fit into the 9UK, but found that the 9.5 were much more comfortable (if ever so slightly too big). Hope that's not too confusing!

MaverickFerg wrote:

I just grabbed the Sloop suit from Mr. Porter (they finally had a size 50 in stock), so now I’m planning to grab some of the Drake’s chukkas. For those of you who have them, do they fit true to size or should I consider sizing up or down a little?

6,340

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Agree with the above.
You must size up, as the front of the shoe is very flat.

I usually wear size 9UK with C&J.
I went 10.5UK with the Drake's Crosby.

6,341

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Commandant wrote:

Agree with the above.
You must size up, as the front of the shoe is very flat.

I usually wear size 9UK with C&J.
I went 10.5UK with the Drake's Crosby.

That's a huge size jump from a 9uk to a 10.5uk!

I know where you keep your gun!

6,342

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

frommeyer wrote:

I got my Winch2's and I'm wondering if anyone knows what the red elastic loops inside at the sides are for?

I think they're for hanging the pants up. Not sure why someone would hang their pants like this... but I do remember seeing this image before with the screen-used Sloop suit and Winch pants.

https://i.postimg.cc/xcrcz0g7/10-Bond-pants-jacket-mobile-Master-At3x.jpg

6,343

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I have a Connolly Finamore shirt with the correct label in size 16.5/42. Looking to trade for a size 16/41.
I can pull it off, but throwing a line out there to see if someone with a 16 wants to trade as I know a lot
of people ended up with a shirt that was too small. Maybe I'll make someone's day.   ajb007/bond

PS It's new with tags

6,344

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

MikeG77 wrote:
Commandant wrote:

Agree with the above.
You must size up, as the front of the shoe is very flat.

I usually wear size 9UK with C&J.
I went 10.5UK with the Drake's Crosby.

That's a huge size jump from a 9uk to a 10.5uk!

Yes, the front of the shoe has little room.

6,345

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Rag & Bone henley question:
Looking to get the henley, but noticed now the photos seem to vary from site to site with one specific aspect, the seam down the middle of the back. Some seem to have, and some dont. Is one version newer or older? I prefer the seam down the back but most of them arent showing it in the photos at least, other than the R&B site. I know its a dumb little detail but I know how stock photos can vary especially when it’s been sold for years.
I think a ton of ppl have gotten the henley here so if anyone could chime in Id greatly appreciate it.
Thanks guys!