1,751

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

taken a gamble on that being SA too but also need one so hopefully win win  ajb007/bond
, gone for a M as I'm normally a 40 chest

007 reporting for duty

1,752

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I own a number of R&B Henleys and wear them often.  The 100% Cotton version is the way to go!  For reference, here are a few pics of my White Henley which I purchased in August or September of 2018 -


https://i.imgur.com/DvNxjZ7.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/kNLZYgh.jpg


As you can see, it hasn't noticeably changed in the last several seasons, and it's been a staple in their collection for as long as I've worn R&B.  The 100% Cotton version definitely runs large, so I recommend sizing down one size for a slimmer (not tight) fit.  I wear a M shirt in most brands with a 39-40" chest, and all of the R&B Henleys I own are S.  With that said, R&B makes an 80%/20% version of their Henleys, and those fit slimmer, so I wear a M in those.  But the white slub henley suspected of being the NTTD shirt is 100% Cotton.

Kind regards,
Craig

1,753

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Totally agree Craig
Im a 41-42 (exercise regime dependent) and the Mr Porter rnb in Medium is perfect fit aka the empire pic

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

1,754

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

the r&b henley from Mr. Porter arrived today and I can share the exact same experience with cederic0011: you get the henley with the white and not the cream-placket and the buttons have a very thin black edge.

I can edit photos & measurements of Size L if someone is interested.

1,755

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Just my 2 pennies worth on the fit which really surprised me.
I'm a 40 chest so normally take M in Npeal and most makes.
The R&b henley fit in M was fine but not SA look imo as it was fitted across the chest okay but a bit loose at the back and sleeves gathered a bit so looked long as well as long in the body.
I was amazed when I tried on the small and it fit perfectly, chest , arm length , length overall SA look  ajb007/bond
Never had a S for about 20 years I reckon  ajb007/lol but I glad i ordered it.

So I would say size down or order 2 sizes , 1 your normally wear and 1 size down.
Give it a go to see which you prefer.

007 reporting for duty

1,756

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Agreed, I’ve ended up with XS. Nice fit though, certainly better quality than All Saints skyfall.

1,757

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I don’t mean this in a snarky way, but do any of you guys lift? I took my regular size and it fits as it should.

1,758

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Cheverian wrote:

I don’t mean this in a snarky way, but do any of you guys lift? I took my regular size and it fits as it should.

Paul, "snarky"? Not sure what that is ajb007/lol
But theres so many variations to body dynamics vs clithes shaping...
If it fits you it fits you!!!

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

1,759

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Cheverian wrote:

I don’t mean this in a snarky way, but do any of you guys lift? I took my regular size and it fits as it should.

Reminded me of one of my favorite Bond quotes.
https://i.ibb.co/B2vm1jf/DC.jpg

@ddspike21

1,760

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

1,761

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I took my normal size as well. My only issue is length. Sleeves are ok, but it is long in the body. Not a huge issue, however, since I view this piece primarily as a base layer.

1,762

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I bought the Barton Perriera Nortons and think their really cool. I’ve preordered the Barton Perreira Joes because the London scene really cool and I like the look of black sunnies.
Just found out the reissue will have silver inlay 007 inside an arm.
I know some don’t like this branding but I love it

Anthony

1,763

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Nice delivery at TF London for me today...
It better make the final cut!!!  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/9rDSMSg1/IMG-20191122-WA0003.jpg

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

1,764

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

007JBDCMWR wrote:

Nice delivery at TF London for me today...
It better make the final cut!!!  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/9rDSMSg1/IMG-20191122-WA0003.jpg

If this one doesn't fit Luigi should set you up with a cot in the Milan store.

1,765

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Westward_Drift wrote:
007JBDCMWR wrote:

Nice delivery at TF London for me today...
It better make the final cut!!!  ajb007/lol

https://i.postimg.cc/9rDSMSg1/IMG-20191122-WA0003.jpg

If this one doesn't fit Luigi should set you up with a cot in the Milan store.

Remade Sp PTS will be the true test
I might need more of a padded cell

https://i.postimg.cc/WD5B4fJ7/20191122-204210.jpg

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

1,766

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

The Instagram-Account from Massimo Alba shares this picture today and let us know that there are more M. Alba items in the upcoming Bond-Movie:

https://i.postimg.cc/rDQg8fVW/Matera1.jpg

you can see the items now if you are in Milan (see pic below)
https://i.postimg.cc/RW6QB4Yr/MA.jpg

Last edited by Noi (24th Nov 2019 13:35)

1,767

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8nR7EiIXU

Is it just me or was DC wearing that elusive, unidentified Matera tie yesterday on Colbert?

(IIRC that Matera tie was not ID'd.... or was it?)

https://cloudimages.broadwayworld.com/columnpiccloud/1250-1d7aee266999f8d4abd8c54ee71ac52d.jpg

Yes. Consssssiderably.

1,768

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

No, the matera tie is burgundy with a field of different blue "dots"

1,769

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Guess he missed out on the Skyfall Tri-Colour tie re-run!  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

1,770

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

I know its optimistic to ask but can someone recognize the lable on the tie? or maybe it helps to exclude some brands.

https://i.postimg.cc/phm70GWb/Matera-Tie.jpg

1,771

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

armenianmovieman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8nR7EiIXU

Is it just me or was DC wearing that elusive, unidentified Matera tie yesterday on Colbert?

(IIRC that Matera tie was not ID'd.... or was it?)

https://cloudimages.broadwayworld.com/columnpiccloud/1250-1d7aee266999f8d4abd8c54ee71ac52d.jpg

Is it just me or his suit looks a bit too tight?

1,772

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

llvhhui wrote:
armenianmovieman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8nR7EiIXU

Is it just me or was DC wearing that elusive, unidentified Matera tie yesterday on Colbert?

(IIRC that Matera tie was not ID'd.... or was it?)

https://cloudimages.broadwayworld.com/columnpiccloud/1250-1d7aee266999f8d4abd8c54ee71ac52d.jpg

Is it just me or his suit looks a bit too tight?

Are you new to Daniel Craig style? For almost a decade he has preferred his suits to be too tight. It's also a problem that suit makers make suits for skinny people without muscle, hence the sausage sleeves.

1,773

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Matt S wrote:
llvhhui wrote:
armenianmovieman wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8nR7EiIXU

Is it just me or was DC wearing that elusive, unidentified Matera tie yesterday on Colbert?

(IIRC that Matera tie was not ID'd.... or was it?)

https://cloudimages.broadwayworld.com/columnpiccloud/1250-1d7aee266999f8d4abd8c54ee71ac52d.jpg

Is it just me or his suit looks a bit too tight?

Are you new to Daniel Craig style? For almost a decade he has preferred his suits to be too tight. It's also a problem that suit makers make suits for skinny people without muscle, hence the sausage sleeves.

I thought he only got put in tight suits on screen, did not know that's his personal style also in real life...

1,774

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

You gents might get a kick out of this:

No Time To Die Bond Fashion Review

SPOILERS!  We discuss and critique all the fashions we have seen Bond wear in images THUS FAR from No Time To Die.  A special guest star helps me walk through each one in detail....

https://youtu.be/q--Jamf0BwA
https://i.postimg.cc/F7bMqbQw/NTTD-Fashion-Vlog-Final.jpg

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

1,775

Re: No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

llvhhui wrote:
Matt S wrote:
llvhhui wrote:

Is it just me or his suit looks a bit too tight?

Are you new to Daniel Craig style? For almost a decade he has preferred his suits to be too tight. It's also a problem that suit makers make suits for skinny people without muscle, hence the sausage sleeves.

I thought he only got put in tight suits on screen, did not know that's his personal style also in real life...

Yep. Daniel Craig is the reason why Bond has been wearing his suits too small. He requested the costumer designer to dress him this way.