NWT Brunello Cucinelli 48 IT Blazer - SIMILAR to Spectre Jacket

5991erd5991erd Posts: 79MI6 Agent
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum; I've followed it for quite a while but never posted before. I am selling a NWT Brunello Cucinelli linen/wool/silk blazer in size 48 IT / 38 US. This is NOT the screen-accurate BC Spectre blazer; it has peak lapels, a different fabric, a ticket pocket, and white buttons (instead of the dark brown). Plus it has more of a lining. However, I figured some of you might be interested; the jacket is beautiful, a classic BC look worn multiple times by Craig, and it is similar in many ways to the Spectre Morocco blazer (e.g., color, slubbed texture, noticeable prick stitching, light fabric weight). Bond was my inspiration for purchasing the jacket; unfortunately, I needed a different size. The blazer is in perfect condition. The fabric composition is 48% linen, 38% wool, 14% silk. BC hanger included.

I am looking to sell the blazer for $399. I will send the jacket from NYC and cover shipping expenses myself. I am only able to pay for US shipping; apologies to European-based forum members! But if you are outside the US and willing to pay for overseas shipping, let me know, and we can discuss.

Though this is not the Spectre jacket, note that D. Craig has worn an almost identical brown linen/wool/silk BC peak-lapel suit on several occasions. For example, at the Omega factory and at the Cowboys & Aliens premiere:

Daniel_Craig_is_seen_at_the_OMEGA_Factory_Visit.jpg

Daniel_Craig_Suits_Men_s_Suit_jiq5_Pd0_GK1sx.jpg

See pictures below; if you would like additional images just let me know.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

Comments