Re: Quantum of Solace Bond Tom Ford Polo: Update in Post 440

Good man buddy , you could be the deciding factor

007 reporting for duty

Just received this email from Luigi:
"Buongiorno Liam
Thanks for sending over the form for your polo.
Hope this project will have a light as from a while we’re stuck at 36 units and with yours we’re at 37.
Anyway I’ll keep you updated together with the other members.
Regards"

What was the cost of this shirt in USD?

ZChauvin wrote:

Based on current Euro to dollar it would be $614.6 plus $33.58 for shipping/handling!

MikeG77 wrote:
ZChauvin wrote:

Based on current Euro to dollar it would be $614.6 plus $33.58 for shipping/handling!

Ok man, thank you!

It's a harsh reality but even if we get another month extension, it's unlikely we'll hit 45, I could be wrong though, does anyone know how many people jumped on board in April? I want to say 3-5 but I'm not sure.

I believe we still need 8 units

Instagram - bondclothes007

Speaking to Luigi yesterday for update on ties and we are Def at 37, 8 more needed  ajb007/crap

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Kinda bummed that this hasn't picked up the pace, I would rather have this polo than any item from Bond 25. The Tom Ford grey Bond 25 jeans are basically sold out company wide and they are roughly the same price as the polo, which leads me to believe that if TF had simply brought the polo to it's Spring / Summer 2019 line up, they would have sold a lot more than 45. I'm no marketing expert though.

And for what it's worth as far as the price of this polo goes, I have seen a difference in quality between their "made in Portugal" polos and their "made in Italy" polos. This is not a 100% cotton item, I believe David Z. said that it is a linen blend, and probably wasn't easy to source the original fabric. Comparing a sunspel polo to this polo (in my opinion) would be like comparing a TF harrington to a Barracuda harrington. Both great items, but with noticeable differences. You would have to see one in person to really see it. Anyway, this is simply an attempt to spark some conversation and possibly get a few more orders in.  ajb007/martini

Hi, just new to the forum. Signed up today specifically to throw my name in the hat for the polo! Do I need to place a deposit?

Enda wrote:

Hi, just new to the forum. Signed up today specifically to throw my name in the hat for the polo! Do I need to place a deposit?

You need to email Luigi at TF Milan

Ldb@tomfordinternational.com

007JBDCMWR wrote:

Ldb@tomfordinternational.com

Thanks mate, just emailed him!

Can you put me down for one of these polos or am I to late?

Mossella wrote:

Can you put me down for one of these polos or am I to late?

Email Luigi at Ldb@tomfordinternational.com

Let him know of your interest and request a payment authorisation form/

Thankyou, I have emailed him just got to wait now, how meany units do they need now?

Seven

He sent me a form to fill in got no idea how to fill it in  ajb007/insane

Mossella wrote:

He sent me a form to fill in got no idea how to fill it in  ajb007/insane

Which part are you confused about?

Where it says about full cost and shipment, is the top box €670 for polo and the one underneath €30 shipment to u.k? And sizing do I just give my measurements or a eu size like 47eu 48eu etcetera? If anyone can help be much appreciated  ajb007/smile

Mossella wrote:

Where it says about full cost and shipment, is the top box €670 for polo and the one underneath €30 shipment to u.k? And sizing do I just give my measurements or a eu size like 47eu 48eu etcetera? If anyone can help be much appreciated  ajb007/smile

What size are you in Polos?

Instagram - bondclothes007

Mossella wrote:

Your form must be different than the one I'm looking at but based on what you're describing there should be a section for cost of all items, a section for your shipping amount and section for the total amount of purchase. If possible could you attach a screen shot of the form? Regarding the sizing you just pick your size based on the sizing chart that Luigi provided to you but just in case I've attached one for you to look at!

https://i.postimg.cc/Bt6Cj9bS/Screenshot-20190705-095025.png

Thankyou for the help, no I didn't get that size chart, I will try screenshot a picture for you I'm not very good at all that stuff but I'll have a go.

https://i.postimg.cc/Z9twCV3r/Screenshot-20190705-150356-PDF-Reader.jpg

And I dont own a passport  ajb007/crap

Mossella wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/Z9twCV3r/Screenshot-20190705-150356-PDF-Reader.jpg

That's the form I submitted! In the box that says "description of items purchased you'd want to put QOS Polo and the size you want. The box below that is for the shipping which is €30 and if you want insurance it would be €6.70 so total shipping would be €36.70. The last box is just a total amount for the shirt, shipping and insurance. When I did my first order with Luigi he allowed me to use a driver's license for proof of identity but you may be able to add a note when you submit your order stating "I authorize Tom Ford Retail Italia SRL to charge my credit card given for the amount of €706.70". Just in case I'd confirm with Luigi!