Re: Merry Christmas and AJB review of the year 2017

The name is Donk...  ajb007/wink

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:

It's actually Donkey Balls or should I keep that to myself Pete?  ajb007/biggrin

ppw3o6r wrote:
Higgins wrote:

It's actually Donkey Balls or should I keep that to myself Pete?  ajb007/biggrin

I aint shy Donk  ajb007/biggrin and wasn't it Donk E Balls after your Grandfather  ajb007/tongue

***One day at a time***

danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:
Higgins wrote:

I aint shy Donk  ajb007/biggrin and wasn't it Donk E Balls after your Grandfather  ajb007/tongue

He was Donk F Balls of the SOE  ajb007/martini  ajb007/heart

Seed of Ejaculate ? ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

danjaq_0ff wrote:

No mate, something to do with the war but I vill sae zis only vunce!  ajb007/martini

ppw3o6r wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

No mate, something to do with the war but I vill sae zis only vunce!  ajb007/martini

Madonna with the big boobies  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

Fallen?  ajb007/biggrin
(my apologies for derailing this thread)

ppw3o6r wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:

Fallen?  ajb007/biggrin

Keep going,  this may become a contender for the most derailed thread of 2017.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Chriscoop wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

Fallen?  ajb007/biggrin

Following on from a kind mention from your good self earlier regarding the P99. If I had a DB6 which I don't which one could claim James Bond had used on screen which he didn't, does that mean that the DB1, DB2, DB4, DB4GT, DB4 Vantage and DB5 did not actually exist???  ajb007/insane  ajb007/insane

ppw3o6r wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:

Fallen?  ajb007/biggrin

Following on from a kind mention from your good self earlier regarding the P99. If I had a DB6 which I don't which one could claim James Bond had used on screen which he didn't, does that mean that the DB1, DB2, DB4, DB4GT, DB4 Vantage and DB5 did not actually exist???  ajb007/insane  ajb007/insane

That depends on if you have an extensive library of Aston Martin books to reference!

ppw3o6r wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:

Fallen?  ajb007/biggrin

Is the blood rushing to your head Donk, are you going to Donkey spray again  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

Resurrection of the year has to go to Higgy-poo following the death of John Hillerman.

Higgins is dead, long live Higgins!

The Domino Effect wrote:

Resurrection of the year has to go to Higgy-poo following the death of John Hillerman.

Higgins is dead, long live Higgins!

Long live the trainers  ajb007/cheers

***One day at a time***

The name is HIGGINS ajb007/mad

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

danjaq_0ff wrote:
ppw3o6r wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

Is the blood rushing to your head Donk, are you going to Donkey spray again  ajb007/amazed  ajb007/biggrin

I'm sorry but are you thick???  ajb007/lol

Chriscoop wrote:

And maybe someone could nominate " breakthrough member of 2017" a new member from this year who has catapulted themselves into the forum?

Easy one for me.  Joshua.  Brings a different background and perspective than almost everyone else here, navigates the forum in a non-native language (I think -- his English is quite good), is still building his Bond knowledge and candidly admits it, always posts thoughtfully, and has begun exhibiting a fun sense of humor as shown in recent back-and-forth with Higgins.  Technically he joined in 2016, but very late in the year, so I consider this his "rookie season" and it's been a great one.  ajb007/cheers

Hilly...you old devil!

Sir Hillary Bray wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

And maybe someone could nominate " breakthrough member of 2017" a new member from this year who has catapulted themselves into the forum?

Easy one for me.  Joshua.  Brings a different background and perspective than almost everyone else here, navigates the forum in a non-native language (I think -- his English is quite good), is still building his Bond knowledge and candidly admits it, always posts thoughtfully, and has begun exhibiting a fun sense of humor as shown in recent back-and-forth with Higgins.  Technically he joined in 2016, but very late in the year, so I consider this his "rookie season" and it's been a great one.  ajb007/cheers

I second that nomination!

Thank God Joshua has not seen the Dalton movies - yet  ajb007/biggrin

The discussions on that topic between him and me will be a bloodbath  ajb007/biggrin

I hope Joshua thoroughly enjoys the Dalton 2 when he sees them,  and comes up with the same conclusion as all of us except you...... Dalton doesn't weep!  What the hell is Higgins on about ajb007/confused

Chriscoop wrote:

Most missed member?  for me this is Canoe2

110% back this statement  ajb007/martini

Murder | Employment.

Sir Hillary Bray wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

Seconded.

While I don't think I really add much to the conversations or have the presence here that other people do, it's fun enjoying the sidelines and learning new facts about Bond, the Bond movies and well...beyond  ajb007/shifty .

For a first year, it's been wonderful. I won't be leaving.
"Story of yer life, punk?"
"Just keep my ajb007/martini cool."

"...I have the oddest feeling we will be meeting again sometime..."
-Roger Moore's James Bond. RIP.
I have a YouTube channel on all things Bond (amongst other things, coming soon™).
The name's Bond and Beyond. It's currently on hold, though.

The Domino Effect wrote:
Sir Hillary Bray wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:

I second that nomination!

Me too  ajb007/bond

It hasn't been a busy year here for me, with my changing jobs (twice the money and twice the stress), getting back to my writing, living my life, and - to the best of my admittedly lacking ability - avoiding the most unfortunate (apparently only my own humble opinion  ajb007/crap  ) political bent the site has taken in recent times...but I eagerly look forward to fresh Bond news to discuss.

Cheers to all of my friends...and an extended hand, in sincere peace, to the rest.

ajb007/cheers

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

no offense to Mr. Hillermann, but resurrection of the year imo was the fact that my friend Blackleiter showed up again.  ajb007/cheers