Porsche Design P8440 for TF Snowdon's / Henry's

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
Not sure if anyone will be interested but I was thinking about parting with my PD sunglasses for some time now. Excellent condition and the quality of them is far superior to the TF ones (at least when I heard from other members about the Snowdon's and Henry's). The PD's are made out of titanium with exchangeable, polycarbonate glasses - which makes them sturdy as hell but very light at the same time. Price of a new pair was 350 euro back in the day. Two lenses are in the set, one brown and one mirror (photo does not give that away).

The only reason I want an exchange is that the TF have a Bond connection, the Porsche Design's obviously don't but they are absolutely awesome frames in every aspect. Real life photo, the zipper on the case broke down literally one week ago unfortunately :/ That's the only difference, more photos per request.
Porsche_Design.png

Comments

• Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    They look a tiny bit like Carreras. A coincidence considering the Porsche Carreras but that coincidence might've been the intention.

Good luck with the sale.
    a reasonable rate of return
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    They look a tiny bit like Carreras. A coincidence considering the Porsche Carreras but that coincidence might've been the intention.

Good luck with the sale.

Carrera was working very closely with Porsche Design back in the 70' and 80' (you can find some Carrera PD sunglasses on ebay from time to time). For many years now Porsche have their own thing and since they are racing inspired the shapes are similar, good catch!