SD studios glass lid wooden case for Dart Gun

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can source a wooden case with the glass lid and etched 007? I saw one on eBay recently, made by someone in USA but they haven’t been relisted.

I am based in the U.K., so one from here would be ideal.

Cheers

Neil

Comments

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    doubleofan wrote:
    Hi all

Does anyone know where I can source a wooden case with the glass lid and etched 007? I saw one on eBay recently, made by someone in USA but they haven’t been relisted.

Cheers

Neil

You will be looking to pay around $1k mark for a genuine SD Studios Walnut case, that is if you can find one -{
  • doubleofandoubleofan Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    doubleofan wrote:
    Hi all

Cheers

Neil

You will be looking to pay around $1k mark for a genuine SD Studios Walnut case, that is if you can find one -{

Ouch! I have one that my dart gun is in but I wanted one with a glass lid that looks like the SD case. Not wanting an actual SD case really especially not if they’re $1000.

This is the one I saw but no longer available.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/james-bond-the-man-with-the-golden-gun-sd-studios-golden-gun-custom-display-box-/263311796388
    doubleofan wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    doubleofan wrote:
    Hi all

Cheers

Neil

Ouch! I have one that my dart gun is in but I wanted one with a glass lid that looks like the SD case. Not wanting an actual SD case really especially not if they’re $1000.

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/james-bond-the-man-with-the-golden-gun-sd-studios-golden-gun-custom-display-box-/263311796388

That box is NOT genuine, what ever floats your boat -{
  • doubleofandoubleofan Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    doubleofan wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Yes i know it is not, but its a decent looking box that can replace the SD version, i was looking to see if anyone knew anywhere to get one similar to this. My SD DG wallnut case does not have a glass lid, i would prefer one with a glass lid, or one similar looking with the 007 etched in.
    doubleofan wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    doubleofan wrote:

Yes i know it is not, but its a decent looking box that can replace the SD version, i was looking to see if anyone knew anywhere to get one similar to this. My SD DG wallnut case does not have a glass lid, i would prefer one with a glass lid, or one similar looking with the 007 etched in.

Ed (thespyboys.com) makes a nice box like the one Bond get's issued with the Dart Gun. Other than that Id say you are going to have to either make you're self one or get someone to make it for you.