For Sale/Trade: New v2 Medium Royale Mr White Altaussee Jacket

A brand new medium v2 received today, for sale, (or trade for a large). Price $305 ($249 + my original postage from Dan to UK). Additional postage to buyer, will have to be paid again with payment via Paypal (unless someone wants to exchange for large), however if buyer in UK, it avoids the additional customs charge of £17.

Great jacket, but really just does not suit me. A large might look better on me, so also willing to exchange for a large, however I think its my body shape and this style of jacket!. So hopefully an opportunity for someone who originally missed out.

Comments

• explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    Have sent PM
    A brand new medium v2 received today, for sale, (or trade for a large). Price $305 ($249 + my original postage from Dan to UK). Additional postage to buyer, will have to be paid again with payment via Paypal (unless someone wants to exchange for large), however if buyer in UK, it avoids the additional customs charge of £17.

Great jacket, but really just does not suit me. A large might look better on me, so also willing to exchange for a large, however I think its my body shape and this style of jacket!. So hopefully an opportunity for someone who originally missed out.
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent

Is your jacket sold yet?
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"