SOLD: N. Peal Cashmere Cable Knit Turtle Neck in Fumo Grey Sz. Large

TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
Hello,

I'm moving on a Altaussee roll neck in size large. It is new without tags. I purchased this and realized I don't have the neck length to wear it as is. I planned to have the neck shortened for me, but I always forgot to send it off to a service and in my closet it's sat since 2016.

I'm looking to get $220 Shipped in the USA. Retail is $420 and is currently sold out online. Thanks for looking!! -{

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    PM sent :)
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent
    I wish I had seen this post sooner because that's an awesome price!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    If anyone is selling an XL please PM me. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    PM sent :)

Replied -{
    MikeG77 wrote:
    I wish I had seen this post sooner because that's an awesome price!
    I should have posted it much sooner than I actually got around to it. Sorry -{
    Sale pending -{
    Sold!! -{
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Just a question in general regarding N. Peal sweaters. What's the chest size range for size large?

I checked the sizing guide on the website, and they state for large it's between 42-44 and medium is between 38-40. Being 41" or almost 42" I'm not sure which size is good for me? any help?
    fleiter wrote:
    Just a question in general regarding N. Peal sweaters. What's the chest size range for size large?

I checked the sizing guide on the website, and they state for large it's between 42-44 and medium is between 38-40. Being 41" or almost 42" I'm not sure which size is good for me? any help?

I'd say whether to go medium or large may fall on your waist size with this sweater. It's slimmer through the body than my 1 ply round neck, which I wear a medium and would say you could go with a medium with that sweater comfortably.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    fleiter wrote:

Im a 41-42 and went Medium after talking to the team at Npeal. I did tho order custom sleeves 7cm longer. No extra cost and fits perfectly.
    All the sweaters fit differently so ring them for exact measurements and guidance
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    fleiter wrote:

Im a 41-42 and went Medium after talking to the team at Npeal. I did tho order custom sleeves 7cm longer. No extra cost and fits perfectly.
    All the sweaters fit differently so ring them for exact measurements and guidance

Thanks! I'll definitely check with their support. I'm just trying to avoid buying two sizes and ending up returning one