FS - Enjoying Death Zara Shirt (Med) and Brunello Cucinelli DC jacket

Two items for sale:

Zara Medium - "Enjoying Death" Shirt.

Price: PM offers or trade for excellent condition large!

Excellent condition

Chest:20 inches
Shoulders: 18.5inches
Arm length:27 inches

I have a size 39 inch chest and this does not fit me as a guide - so more like a small, than a medium.

IMG_5003.jpg
IMG_5004.jpg
IMG_5005.jpg
IMG_5006.jpg
IMG_5028.jpg
IMG_4994.jpg

Armpit detail, so you can see excellent condition!

Brunello Cucinelli Stand Collar Jacket

Price: £400

Bought second hand, but not used due to sizing and in excellent condition - looks unused

This was my attempt at acquiring a "frugal" version of Daniel Craig jacket he was seen wearing back in 2015 in New York. Blair then posted some pics of him trying on the original cashmere version and I was hooked! This version is 100% wool (not cashmere as per DC version - which currently retails at £3000+). The colour is a complex fabric in a mottled blue & charcoal with light grey wisps. The jacket is labelled made by "Brunello Cucinelli for Bergdorf Goodman", the US store. It is also fully lined, unlike the cashmere version. Beautifully made, unworn since I acquired it. Looks either charcoal grey or blue/grey depending on the light. Label says Medium for GB/US - Small for various other countries. I view it as definitely small. It does not fit me! Please take particular note of jacket measurements below and compare with others in your collection for chest and length as I have also found it very short in the body which the original was not!

Screenshot_2018-02-11_12.07.41.jpg

Chest:20 inches (I have size 39 inch chest and I feel trussed up if I try and button the top button, so think you will need to be 36-38inch chest for it to work)
Shoulder: 18.5 inches
Base Collar to bottom: 26.75 inches (please take particular note of this as the jacket is also short on my body compared to normal jackets (I'm 6 ft))
Sleeve length: 25 inch

IMG_5008.jpg
IMG_5009.jpg
IMG_5010.jpg
IMG_4956.jpg
IMG_4954.jpg
IMG_4955.jpg