Topic: Ursula Andress autograph? Where?

So where can I get a 100% legit Ursula Andress autograph? I had my hopes up on ebay, but after researching that on here... and reading about ebay sellers..seems it comes with some doubt.

Although, I will say Alex from bond Collectibles talked to me quite a bit and seems convincing enough. Who knows..

Bondstars seems like the go to, but they don't have Ursula Andress.

So... where else do I go?

Thanks.

Last edited by jalcon (9th Mar 2018 15:32)

Re: Ursula Andress autograph? Where?

Hi there, i collect boxing programmes and am downsizing my Collection. I have a programme from Nov. 1965 obtained at Leicester Square Odeon where the Cassius Clay v Floyd Patterson world heavyweight title fight was being shown live from the USA. There is an Ursula Andress autograph on the front cover of the prog which was obtained by the chap who sold me this prog. He says he and his father went to the Odeon to watch the Fight and U.A. was sitting in the seat in front!! In the 1960's celebrities would often attend these Fights. She kindly signed his prog.. I know this example is slightly unusual but please let me know if its of interest. adchas

jalcon wrote:

So where can I get a 100% legit Ursula Andress autograph? I had my hopes up on ebay, but after researching that on here... and reading about ebay sellers..seems it comes with some doubt.

Although, I will say Alex from bond Collectibles talked to me quite a bit and seems convincing enough. Who knows..

Bondstars seems like the go to, but they don't have Ursula Andress.

So... where else do I go?

Thanks.

I've got a small Italian movie poster sgd by Andress & Gayson for sale

(Im not even gonna discuss bondcollectibles  ajb007/mad

Grindelwald wrote:

(Im not even gonna discuss bondcollectibles  ajb007/mad

ajb007/martini