Re: Brown, Orlebar Brown

me too  ajb007/martini

Meesta Bawnd wrote:

Yup. I got 15% off my DAF shirt.

Mediums on everything for me.... ajb007/smile

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

James Boldman wrote:

I was at the Live stream event yesterday and tried on many of the pieces. The quality is unmatched. I was planning on getting the DR No toweling polo, but after I tried on the TB polo it fit like it was made for me and went with that. looking forward to phase three!

I know, right?  That TB long sleeve polo is pricey but holy cow is it nice.  You put it on and you feel amazing.  My wife flinched at the price but approved it when I tried it on for her, saying I looked amazing.  Indeed, of all of the pieces that I tried on for her last night, the TB polo and the AVTAK zip up were her favorites, and they were the most expensive items that I bought.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

When I showed my wife the onsie she said she threw up a little in her mouth.

If you add a giant lollie pop and some ring curls it could be some kind of role play

Can you swim?

Will prob go for crazy money in near future on fleabay  ajb007/biggrin

Instagram - bondclothes007

jared_nomak wrote:

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

It was either that.....or the priesthood

My wife and I have a mutual understanding regarding clothing.  She can nix anything that I want to buy and I can nix anything that she wants to buy.  A simple 'I don't like it' is sufficient from either of us to either not buy the item or to have the other person take it back.  We both need to be seen with each other in public, after all.

I showed my wife that onesie.  She gave me one of those 'you're not REALLY gonna buy that, are you?' looks.  Needless to say, I didn't purchase it.  The good news is that she approved all of the other OB items that I bought (again, she particularly loved the TB ls polo and the AVTAK jacket) and is wanting me to consider the OHMSS linen shirt.

Current rankings:

jared_nomak wrote:

My view of the romper is that I’m glad they made it, but there are very few people alive who could actually pull it off. Even among the men who have played Bond, I think Lazenby is the only one besides Connery who could have made it work.

Some great classic pieces in the collection but nothing really sings to me. I will stick with my Setters and other pieces from their regular collection.

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Last edited by Bond44 (17th May 2019 06:33)

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

Miles Messervy wrote:
jared_nomak wrote:

My view of the romper is that I’m glad they made it, but there are very few people alive who could actually pull it off. Even among the men who have played Bond, I think Lazenby is the only one besides Connery who could have made it work.

No, there isn’t anyone that can pull that off. Connery didn’t. It’s been a P take since the film came out. It’s OK if you are at home on your own and don’t want to walk around naked, but that’s about it.

Ah, there is another option open to those that can afford to hire ten supermodels that are oiled up and in bikinis to come and dance with you Sixties style to the Austin Powers theme.

Last edited by Asp9mm (16th May 2019 23:16)

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Question for you experts and OB insiders. Are the OB Setters in the Riviera colour that they currently have online going to be the same that they’ll re-brand into the next phase of the Bond Collection? Or will we have a new version of the Skyfall shorts?

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/men/swim-s … _color=523

The reason I’m curious is as of right now the OB discount code that doesn’t work on the Bond Collection works on these shorts, saving £23

Murder | Employment.

_Stocks wrote:

Question for you experts and OB insiders. Are the OB Setters in the Riviera colour that they currently have online going to be the same that they’ll re-brand into the next phase of the Bond Collection? Or will we have a new version of the Skyfall shorts?

The reason I’m curious is as of right now the OB discount code that doesn’t work on the Bond Collection works on these shorts, saving £23

Diff colour (Sky).   Though imagine tiny diff in shade

welshboy78 wrote:
_Stocks wrote:

Ohh ok, thanks Welsh! Considering picking these up in case it’s just a small colour shift and then they re-brand them for £245 and with a 007 tag on the side!

Murder | Employment.

_Stocks wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:
_Stocks wrote:

Ohh ok, thanks Welsh! Considering picking these up in case it’s just a small colour shift and then they re-brand them for £245 and with a 007 tag on the side!

That my friend is inevitable  ajb007/lol

welshboy78 wrote:
_Stocks wrote:

The colour looks quite different in person. Sky lighter and more cyan. Riviera is a deeper sky blue. That’s the colour of the Dr. No polo.

Matt S wrote:

The colour looks quite different in person. Sky lighter and more cyan. Riviera is a deeper sky blue. That’s the colour of the Dr. No polo.

Cool - amazing how diff the Dr No polo looks in diff photos and lighting

Last edited by welshboy78 (17th May 2019 12:04)

Matt S wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:
_Stocks wrote:

Thanks Matt. I quite like the deeper blue, more than the Bahama I’m thinking...

Murder | Employment.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol brilliant

jared_nomak wrote:

007 reporting for duty

welshboy78 wrote:
Matt S wrote:

Cool - amazing how diff the Dr No polo looks in diff photos and lighting

Yes, quite different! In person the colour of the OB polo looks quite different than the original in the film. But they made it look very close in their photos.

Question. Bond wore a cream safari jacket:

https://www.bondsuits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Leisure-Safari-Jacket-2-640x476.jpg

and a green safari shirt:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yKcC6xGjlGY/TjW1iR42dlI/AAAAAAAAA5o/AqlqS8udJMM/s320/TMWTGGSafari2.png

Orlebar now launches a green... jacket. Is it a mix of both? Is it part of the "inspired by"?

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/dw/image/v2/BBHG_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-orlebar-master-catalog/default/dwf5b1a367/large/ORLEBAR_BROWN_ANDERS_GOLDEN_GUN_SAGE_270068_FRONT.jpg?sw=1500&sh=1500&sm=fit

The OB "jacket" is lightweight and constructed like a shirt, but it can be used as either a shirt or a jacket. It's almost entirely based on the green shirt that Moore wears in TMWTGG, but it is a slightly heavier fabric like the shirt in Moonraker.

Wearing my TB ls polo to work right now.  Got two compliments on it already, one from the lady who sits right next to me. 

I may have to adjust my movie rankings in my signature.  Suddenly, TB is going up in my estimation.

Current rankings:

Gymkata wrote:

Wearing my TB ls polo to work right now.  Got two compliments on it already, one from the lady who sits right next to me. 

I may have to adjust my movie rankings in my signature.  Suddenly, TB is going up in my estimation.

Jesus - its far too low in your rankings!!  ajb007/lol   

Domino alone should bang it in the top 10!!!

Anybody tried on the Espadrilles yet???