Re: Brown, Orlebar Brown

Double0zero wrote:
Polar Bear 0007 wrote:
Suit wrote:

The Swedish clothing store Gabucci carry the 007 collection as well.

https://gabucci.se/sv/search/bysearchdefinition/176

Thank you!

Just ordered TB polo through it. Item shipped within an hour of ordering. Free DHL express.

Even better I paid $340 instead of $495+ tax from OB’s US site. While there “might” still be custom fees, it is still a much better option.

Thanks for whoever posted this link  ajb007/smile

You won't be disappointed!

Any tips on sizing for the espadrilles?

I take a 10.5 US and 9.5 UK. Would the OB 10 be right?

Also curious what people who have bought them think of the quality and comfort.

Cheverian wrote:

Any tips on sizing for the espadrilles?

I take a 10.5 US and 9.5 UK. Would the OB 10 be right?

Also curious what people who have bought them think of the quality and comfort.

I grabbed in my CJ size 11 and it was too small (I know people say they stretch etc but this was a case of not actually being able to get my foot in them).   Returned them for 12 and fine!   Seem comfy but not prob worn them

If can buy from Mr Porter as free returns worldwide

Instagram - bondclothes007

I strongly recommend to try them first.
I'm size 9 with C&J,  95 with Church's and had to take size 11 with OB!
They are comfortable,  but for that price I'm a bit disappointed with quality

Glad to help out! ajb007/smile

Double0zero wrote:
Polar Bear 0007 wrote:
Suit wrote:

The Swedish clothing store Gabucci carry the 007 collection as well.

https://gabucci.se/sv/search/bysearchdefinition/176

Thank you!

Just ordered TB polo through it. Item shipped within an hour of ordering. Free DHL express.

Even better I paid $340 instead of $495+ tax from OB’s US site. While there “might” still be custom fees, it is still a much better option.

Thanks for whoever posted this link  ajb007/smile

I bought the merino polo from SuitSupply as an alternative to the - for me - too expensive OB polo. The SuitSupply one is nice, but after 2 minutes hand wash in cold water (label says it can take 30 degrees) it shrunk like nothing I've seen before. So if anyone else goes for that, go up a size or two if you ever plan on washing it...  ajb007/rolleyes

I'm heading out to the desert next week for a business trip and I have been thinking, "Damn, I wish I'd ordered the DAF shirt when it was in stock!"

Out of wishful thinking, I took a look at Mr. Porter and — amazingly — they had one shirt in my size. I'm guessing it was a return. I should get it tomorrow.

I don't mention this to gloat but to remind people to keep checking some of these third party retailers for availability and better discounts. Like others here, I highly recommend the Swedish company Gabucci where I scored the TB polo for 34% off the list price. https://gabucci.se/en/116/sommar