1

Topic: What Bond are you wearing today?

I dressed for the pool today and noticed everything I had on is Bond related. Unintentionally. This amused me and I looked for a “what are you wearing today” thread. I couldn’t find one so I thought I’d get it going here. I went with this subfourm because it also has the Wednesday watch thread.

Sunspel, OB, TF108s, Omega PO.

https://i.imgur.com/LjPN1Vx.jpg

2

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

https://s15.postimg.cc/ljzwj9xrb/image.jpg
Funny enough I always seem to end up wearing this

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

3

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Hey. Is that the hotel where Fields' body is found?

4

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

frommeyer wrote:

Hey. Is that the hotel where Fields' body is found?

https://s15.postimg.cc/q75ykzvdz/image.jpg
No my friend this is the Elysium in Cyprus , but took Bond (esq) kit with me as per

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

5

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

I'm predicting the vast majority of posts will naturally be Craig era clothing. Its good to see another member who doesn't skip leg day though! ajb007/lol

6

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Well, my poor site-identification skills aside, you look sharp. Both of you.

7

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Well, it was last week in the Caribbean, not today but opted for this look...

https://s8.postimg.cc/kc6xy70ch/6_C79_D6_F4-_F796-4_C17-8_E30-9_A32_EEAF4218.jpg

Did wear a sky blue Sunspel today though and another Navy Sunspel arrived in the post too  ajb007/cool
This forum has most certainly influenced my wardrobe (and my bank balance!!)

8

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

UNCLE27 wrote:

Well, it was last week in the Caribbean, not today but opted for this look...

https://s8.postimg.cc/kc6xy70ch/6_C79_D6_F4-_F796-4_C17-8_E30-9_A32_EEAF4218.jpg

Did wear a sky blue Sunspel today though and another Navy Sunspel arrived in the post too  ajb007/cool
This forum has most certainly influenced my wardrobe (and my bank balance!!)

That's a great DAD shirt .who is it by

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

9

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Thanks. It’s by...

https://s8.postimg.cc/xzhlk4h81/0_B36983_E-5131-4_C07-_BF7_B-_D2811_E4_C8_C7_A.jpg

And you can find more details of where I found it here...
http://www.iconicalternatives.com/2016/ … int-shirt/

10

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Didn’t give it any thought but looking back I had an OB t-shirt, Omega PO and Church’s Ryder III boots  ajb007/lol

11

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

always shaken wrote:
frommeyer wrote:

Hey. Is that the hotel where Fields' body is found?

https://s15.postimg.cc/q75ykzvdz/image.jpg
No my friend this is the Elysium in Cyprus , but took Bond (esq) kit with me as per

Your avatar certainly suits, especially in that get up  ajb007/martini  you do look smart I must add  ajb007/cheers

Dont think im taking the piss as i defiantly look like mine  ajb007/lol

***One day at a time***

12

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

UNCLE27 wrote:

Well, it was last week in the Caribbean, not today but opted for this look...

https://s8.postimg.cc/kc6xy70ch/6_C79_D6_F4-_F796-4_C17-8_E30-9_A32_EEAF4218.jpg

Did wear a sky blue Sunspel today though and another Navy Sunspel arrived in the post too  ajb007/cool
This forum has most certainly influenced my wardrobe (and my bank balance!!)

Loving the shirt Uncle  ajb007/martini

***One day at a time***

13

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

always shaken wrote:
frommeyer wrote:

Hey. Is that the hotel where Fields' body is found?

https://s15.postimg.cc/q75ykzvdz/image.jpg
No my friend this is the Elysium in Cyprus , but took Bond (esq) kit with me as per

Wow, the Moroccan Outfit looks so natural on you!! Well done sir, enjoy your vacations

14

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Well back to the green stuff this week instructing on Public Order and CP course so got to wear this as CIVPOP  ajb007/biggrin

https://s8.postimg.cc/a4ov5ad3l/9_F5_B7980-13_BD-4212-_B9_AA-74_E3_C5_FED3_A1.jpg

Levis, sunspel polo, planet ocean TF 207’s and loake pimlicos (Y3 on the bed)

Everyone wants my Y3 jacket!  ajb007/biggrin I reckon I could shift over 50 of them here alone!

Out on the town tonight so has to be this one  ajb007/lol

https://s8.postimg.cc/5wu2w4qz5/DF6_A1624-2_D8_A-4_E99-8_B98-366_FC1_A621_D3.jpg

As above with Black sunsel and M&S strides (just noticed SF PT top on the bed)

Riot exercise next week - deep joy!!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Last edited by Bond44 (30th Jun 2018 12:36)

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

15

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Thanks guys for your kind words and encouragement , what you can't see is my QOS PO I am wearing high leg sand suede desert boots from Aldo and my chinos are rolled up nonchantly ,I have even tied my tie too short , I did watch our esteemed member the mantis you tube blog about this out fit , and even he said tying the tie to short felt wrong and it did , but in for a penny , but as you can see I'm not in the best of shape

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

16

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Bond44 wrote:

Well back to the green stuff this week instructing on Public Order and CP course so got to wear this as CIVPOP  ajb007/biggrin

https://s8.postimg.cc/a4ov5ad3l/9_F5_B7980-13_BD-4212-_B9_AA-74_E3_C5_FED3_A1.jpg

Levis, sunspel polo, planet ocean TF 207’s and loake pimlicos (Y3 on the bed)

Everyone wants my Y3 jacket!  ajb007/biggrin I reckon I could shift over 50 of them here alone!

Out on the town tonight so has to be this one  ajb007/lol

https://s8.postimg.cc/5wu2w4qz5/DF6_A1624-2_D8_A-4_E99-8_B98-366_FC1_A621_D3.jpg

As above with Black sunsel and M&S strides (just noticed SF PT top on the bed)

Riot exercise next week - deep joy!!

Cheers  ajb007/bond


Brave man wearing that as CIVPOP... you would have been the main target for my fire extinguisher, or long shield if I had seen you in that! Looking good

17

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Curry & Paxton Thunderball sunglasses, Mason and Son's Camp Collar TB shirt, Omega Seamaster.
https://s22.postimg.cc/qub67nnel/36448106_10156018099182912_1155573440753696768_n.jpg

18

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

James Boldman wrote:

Curry & Paxton Thunderball sunglasses, Mason and Son's Camp Collar TB shirt, Omega Seamaster.
https://s22.postimg.cc/qub67nnel/36448106_10156018099182912_1155573440753696768_n.jpg

Those sunglasses are great. I just googled and learned that one can still buy them from Mason & Sons. I wish I had known this a few weeks ago! Would have been a great Father's Day gift for my dad.

19

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Tennyson wrote:
Bond44 wrote:

Well back to the green stuff this week instructing on Public Order and CP course so got to wear this as CIVPOP  ajb007/biggrin

https://s8.postimg.cc/a4ov5ad3l/9_F5_B7980-13_BD-4212-_B9_AA-74_E3_C5_FED3_A1.jpg

Levis, sunspel polo, planet ocean TF 207’s and loake pimlicos (Y3 on the bed)

Everyone wants my Y3 jacket!  ajb007/biggrin I reckon I could shift over 50 of them here alone!

Out on the town tonight so has to be this one  ajb007/lol

https://s8.postimg.cc/5wu2w4qz5/DF6_A1624-2_D8_A-4_E99-8_B98-366_FC1_A621_D3.jpg

As above with Black sunsel and M&S strides (just noticed SF PT top on the bed)

Riot exercise next week - deep joy!!

Cheers  ajb007/bond


Brave man wearing that as CIVPOP... you would have been the main target for my fire extinguisher, or long shield if I had seen you in that! Looking good

Ordinarily I would agree but a) I was friendly civpop b) I am the boss  ajb007/biggrin (rock, paper, rank I won)
That said for the CP stuff and night riots it was gloves on, boots on and scruffs kit!

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Last edited by Bond44 (1st Jul 2018 21:36)

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

20

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Not so much Bond but today I'm in khaki shorts and sandals, so
More like Q in YOLT.  ajb007/biggrin

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

21

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

A mankini and a pair if crocks  ajb007/martini

***One day at a time***

22

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

frommeyer wrote:

I dressed for the pool today and noticed everything I had on is Bond related. Unintentionally. This amused me and I looked for a “what are you wearing today” thread. I couldn’t find one so I thought I’d get it going here. I went with this subfourm because it also has the Wednesday watch thread.

Sunspel, OB, TF108s, Omega PO.

https://i.imgur.com/LjPN1Vx.jpg

I was wearing an almost identical outfit yesterday, but with Sunspel shorts and polo, markos sunglasses and a SM300 le on its nato.  ajb007/martini

It was either that.....or the priesthood

23

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

Chriscoop wrote:
frommeyer wrote:

I dressed for the pool today and noticed everything I had on is Bond related. Unintentionally. This amused me and I looked for a “what are you wearing today” thread. I couldn’t find one so I thought I’d get it going here. I went with this subfourm because it also has the Wednesday watch thread.

Sunspel, OB, TF108s, Omega PO.

https://i.imgur.com/LjPN1Vx.jpg

I was wearing an almost identical outfit yesterday, but with Sunspel shorts and polo, markos sunglasses and a SM300 le on its nato.  ajb007/martini

Hilarious! I was wearing almost exactly the same thing at the lake a couple of weeks ago

http://www.iconicalternatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sunspel-OB-Backgammon-e1530537259773.jpg

24

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

canoe2 wrote:
Chriscoop wrote:
frommeyer wrote:

I dressed for the pool today and noticed everything I had on is Bond related. Unintentionally. This amused me and I looked for a “what are you wearing today” thread. I couldn’t find one so I thought I’d get it going here. I went with this subfourm because it also has the Wednesday watch thread.

Sunspel, OB, TF108s, Omega PO.

https://i.imgur.com/LjPN1Vx.jpg

I was wearing an almost identical outfit yesterday, but with Sunspel shorts and polo, markos sunglasses and a SM300 le on its nato.  ajb007/martini

Hilarious! I was wearing almost exactly the same thing at the lake a couple of weeks ago

http://www.iconicalternatives.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sunspel-OB-Backgammon-e1530537259773.jpg

I've got ob shorts in that colour too!

It was either that.....or the priesthood

25

Re: What Bond are you wearing today?

What color is that? I like it a lot.