Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

For my own sanity, I make it a point not to read any of the words on the page. The pictures speak for themselves!

Miles Messervy wrote:

For my own sanity, I make it a point not to read any of the words on the page. The pictures speak for themselves!

Good advice....but it's sort of like trying to turn away and not look at at a car crash.

I wonder if that spear gun ends up shooting something other than fish? ajb007/shifty

The spear gun is very Bondian. We haven't seen one since LTK.

Well after seeing these pics I don't think anyone can complain about Craig's fitness level for the film anymore—those arms, quads and calves are huge, he's done well.

JTM wrote:

Well after seeing these pics I don't think anyone can complain about Craig's fitness level for the film anymore—those arms, quads and calves are huge, he's done well.

He put the work in, no question. Looks great.

https://i.postimg.cc/LJxvwx9Y/B07-E2-B4-A-EA1-B-4-ADC-91-C3-2-EE5-E0929-FF6.jpg

He has lots of guts!

Vox clamantis in deserto

Given the cat, I guess Q is staying  over  ajb007/wink

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

cute kitty

Last edited by Shatterfang (6th May 2019 06:00)

I am guessing that Leiter and Magnussen arrive on that beach and that as they rustle a few leaves as they walk through the foliage, Bond pulls a gun.

But, where is Madeleine? Working as a doctor in a Jamaican clinic?

I‘m starting to believe Madeleine won‘t feature in the jamaican scenes...

The name is Walker by the way.

AugustWalker wrote:

Why? We've only seen some pictures, mainly BTS, which will not represent what's actually filmed. All we have of the Jamaican scenes are Bond in a Land Rover, possibly in Cuba (Jeffrey Wright and Billy Magnussen were only present on set), Bond on his yacht and Bond catching and cutting up a fish.

So far we know, the PTS is a car chase in Italy, then titles, then possibly a Norway/Austria nightmare sequence for Madeleine, which probably represent about 15 minutes of the first act, then the remaining 15 minutes of act one are substantiating the Bond/Madeleine life, Bond catching some fish, Leiter and Magnussen turning up, Bond returning home to cook it, and Madeleine returning from her day job at a local clinic, and then Bond decides to help Leiter.

For all we know, the yacht shots are the final scenes of the film.

Someone wrote:
AugustWalker wrote:

Why? We've only seen some pictures, mainly BTS, which will not represent what's actually filmed. All we have of the Jamaican scenes are Bond in a Land Rover, possibly in Cuba (Jeffrey Wright and Billy Magnussen were only present on set),

I honestly still think that a Jamaican flag, Jamaican taxis and everyone driving on the other side of the road to that which they drive on in Cuba (but the same as they do in Jamaica), not to mention all of the Jamaican people standing around, rather suggests it’s not Cuba in the driving scene we’ve seen.

Notice the Jamaican cab driving past just before Bond stops the black car:
https://twitter.com/JamesBondBR/status/ … 0436321281

Last edited by emtiem (6th May 2019 09:16)

I really hope this is an older Browning HP with wooden grips, it's been a massively used military handgun, and is quite fitting for an ex military man to have. It would also suit with bonds current image and lifestyle IMHO.
https://i.postimg.cc/4Y1Mz07V/20190506-104027.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/06WB4JCN/20190506-103731.jpg

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Good call on the wood grips, reflects Bond getting back to nature.

New pics here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … p;ito=1490

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

I feel pretty sure Jamaica will both stand in for Cuba and represent Jamaica itself.

But if the PTS is a car chase in Italy while Bond is not in active service in Jamaica, is Bond invlved in the PTS at all?
Perhaps the PTS is the kidnaping of the scientist?

Geez we're getting almost daily updates on the picture front. Not bad.

But wow, Craig, no extra Easter holiday weight on that stomach....how many sit ups for that  ajb007/insane

JTM wrote:

Geez we're getting almost daily updates on the picture front. Not bad.

But wow, Craig, no extra Easter holiday weight on that stomach....how many sit ups for that  ajb007/insane

LOL I bet he's doing situps in between plates of food  ajb007/lol

emtiem wrote:
zaphod99 wrote:
emtiem wrote:

Yeah; I assume it’s something historic from the whole Jude Law/Sadie Miller thing, from when one of them (Express?) hacked his phone, but I have no idea what their problem is specifically.

Dislike the Daily Mail intensely but even I dont see it as political. Daniel's terseness has not won him many fans amongst the media. Also even Mrs Zaphod said " why isn't that guy James Bond "

Well it’s eother political or a grudge, as we said, yes. Are you saying it’s Craig’s fault on some way that they have the knives out for him in a rather blatant way? I suspect what hadn’t won him fans in the media is their inability to get jokes and to be found guilty in courts of law when they’ve hacked peoples’ phones. Funny how the recent series of Alan Partridge got smeared in the gutter press too. Almost as if they bear grudges against people who make them look bad! ajb007/smile
And I’d imagine that guy isn’t James Bond because he’s not an actor ajb007/biggrin

I dont think it's his fault but I think he has not helped the situation.

Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Chriscoop wrote:

I really hope this is an older Browning HP with wooden grips, it's been a massively used military handgun, and is quite fitting for an ex military man to have. It would also suit with bonds current image and lifestyle IMHO.
https://i.postimg.cc/4Y1Mz07V/20190506-104027.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/06WB4JCN/20190506-103731.jpg

And now that he’s retired he can chuck the Walthers and go back to his beloved Berettas.

JTM wrote:

He really has put the work in and full credit to him. People sometimes sneer 'it's easy for them with personal trainers and dieticians etc. True, but it's still the individual that has to put those hours in. I take it as a good indicator that Craig is not going to 'dial it in' I'm not his number one fan, but his professionalism and commitment cannot be faulted. I'm more worried by that small hole in his Tee shirt  ajb007/lol

Of that of which we cannot speak we must pass over in silence- Ludwig Wittgenstein.

I have to say. I was pretty confident that Craig would slim down and get in decent shape for Bond 25 but judging by the latest pictures he has exceeded even my expectations.....51 and a six pack is not easy under any circumstances. If the script is in as good shape as Craig, we could be in for a very good film. At this point, I'm not going to even guess at the ins and outs of the story line of this film. It's way too easy to take these photos out of context.

JTM wrote:

Especially at his age - this takes serious commitment.

zaphod99 wrote:
emtiem wrote:
zaphod99 wrote:

Dislike the Daily Mail intensely but even I dont see it as political. Daniel's terseness has not won him many fans amongst the media. Also even Mrs Zaphod said " why isn't that guy James Bond "

Well it’s eother political or a grudge, as we said, yes. Are you saying it’s Craig’s fault on some way that they have the knives out for him in a rather blatant way? I suspect what hadn’t won him fans in the media is their inability to get jokes and to be found guilty in courts of law when they’ve hacked peoples’ phones. Funny how the recent series of Alan Partridge got smeared in the gutter press too. Almost as if they bear grudges against people who make them look bad! ajb007/smile
And I’d imagine that guy isn’t James Bond because he’s not an actor ajb007/biggrin

I dont think it's his fault but I think he has not helped the situation.

What should he be doing while he's busy making this film, though? ajb007/smile He seemed personable enough in the interviews beforehand- right now there's not much he can do- he's accused of being 'glum' or old while he's working! Don't believe everything you read in the papers, I'd say.

"What should he be doing while he's busy making this film, though? ajb007/smile He seemed personable enough in the interviews beforehand- right now there's not much he can do- he's accused of being 'glum' or old while he's working! Don't believe everything you read in the papers, I'd say."

Agreed. Just a bunch of nonsense. They can't riff on him looking old and out of shape so they need to find something. Making movies is a serious high stakes business. While Craig has at times been prickly with the press, I have never heard anything negative about him on set. He appears to have a reputation for not being difficult, always prepared, professional and respectful to others. He especially appears to get on well with the stunt people.

HowardB wrote:

He appears to have a reputation for not being difficult, always prepared, professional and respectful to others. He especially appears to get on well with the stunt people.

People say he can be reserved and distant between takes. Listening to music to get himself in character etc. But that doesn't sound bad to me at all. He's probably a bit of an introvert who needs to mentally prepare to do his best before he does his thing. As i'm sure many other actors do. He sounds perfectly affable in general to me.