Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

This school picture and info on the girl has been popping up on Bond websites and social media all day. All I can say is I hope you're sure it's the right girl because if it's not this is borderline creepy.

I‘m telling you, if itso happens that they go and have 007 being a father, I‘m done!Not wanting to spread negativity, but after Boyle‘s scrapped idea I‘m slightly worried, they‘ll do something equally dumb...

The name is Walker by the way.

I'm not completely  sure it's the right girl, but I should think it's a rare name for English girls.  I don't think it's creepy. It's not from social media and it doesn't show her in a private setting. It's just a link to a school homepage, I didn't post the photo of her in the forum. I don't know the rules in England, but here the parents must agree to any photos of their child on school homepages. The interest in her is linked to what it can tell us about the movie, nothing else.

Number24 wrote:

I'm not sure it's the right girl and I don't think it's creepy. It's not from social media and it doesn't show her in a private setting. It's just a link to a school homepage, I didn't post the photo of her in the forum. I don't know the rules in England, but here the parents must agree to any photos of their child on school homepages. The interest in her is linked to what it can tell us about the movie, nothing else.

Then you've let your excitement over a movie let you not see anything wrong with the fact that people are wildly publishing what school this 10 year old actress attends.

How is this any different then posting her home address?

Is it really that important that we can't just err on the side of caution and NOT do it? It's a movie for heaven's sake...

When the name came up yesterday I did a quick google search it and after seeing the only results were those school photos, stopped that digging around pretty quickly...it definitely didn't feel like the right thing to be doing.

I'm not wildly publishing the photo, I posted a link to a public homepage. It's very different from posting her home address, that would be both intrusive and irrelevant to what we're doing here. Her looks is relevant to the movei and probably the plot.
I don't think it's a major intrusion on her life to post this link, especially since she'll film scenes in a major movie in a few weeks.
But why don't we take this to the Mods? I'll be happy to comply to whatever they decide in this matter.

My goodness...

Link removed.

Edit: Didn't mean to appear terse, I was just busy. I think erring on the side of caution is the right thing here.

OK. The point for me was always that she's no MiniMe of Lea Seydoux and of Middle Eastern decent.

Yikes. When we’re invading the privacy of actual children, it might be time to take a step back...

Thanks for removing the link, Barbel.

Arbogast777 wrote:

It's a movie for heaven's sake...

If only more people realized this.

Number24 wrote:

The girl with the cello is named Maya Khosrowshahi. If it the same girl who is cast I'd say she looks Middle Eastern. She's the right age and the School is in Ealing, Britain.

Am I not seeing a link or a picture?

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

Mr Martini wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/vcyXBfX6/13-A448-C7-17-F9-4-AD2-8691-98564-B1416-B6.jpg

Arbogast777 wrote:
Mr Martini wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/vcyXBfX6/13-A448-C7-17-F9-4-AD2-8691-98564-B1416-B6.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out!

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

OK, so I wasn't the only one to think that way....thank you....

Arbogast777 wrote:

This school picture and info on the girl has been popping up on Bond websites and social media all day. All I can say is I hope you're sure it's the right girl because if it's not this is borderline creepy.

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

Just to draw a line under this topic, I think a lot would agree that the individual identified in the internet rumour is incorrect.

I think the Norway scene has to be a flashback and the casting info came from a French website. Lea is French, the child actress will be French. Let's ignore rumours that suggest anything else.

29 days to start of filming and maybe the press conference to reveal, almost, all...

Bamigboye says Norway filming is for the PTS. He also says Boyle was going to film at a frozen lake in Canada, so perhaps this PTS is the same for both directors' scripts?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a … -menu.html

I guess the Norway filming is from 25 March and when Ben Whishaw confirmed 5 April he was referring to Pinewood studio interiors filming.

If Baz’s comment re Norway being the PTS is correct, I hope the speculation we’ve had about the lake/cabin being a Madeline flashback is wrong...because that would mean that there’d possibly be a substantial part of the PTS without Bond.

Leads me to hope that if the PTS rumour is true, the scene isn’t a flashback and maybe an attack on Bond and Madeline’s holiday/getaway home or something.

JTM wrote:

If Baz’s comment re Norway being the PTS is correct, I hope the speculation we’ve had about the lake/cabin being a Madeline flashback is wrong...because that would mean that there’d possibly be a substantial part of the PTS without Bond.

Leads me to hope that if the PTS rumour is true, the scene isn’t a flashback and maybe an attack on Bond and Madeline’s holiday/getaway home or something.

Bamigboye's exact words refer to that filming being 'incorporated' into the PTS. As PTS' can be up to 15 minutes long IMHO it would be easy to have a few minutes of flashback to start the PTS. Or maybe it's a dream and young Madeleine will kill Bond?

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/jame … 203158215/

Taken from the 'Factual News' thread but Variety reporting that the PTS will take place in Matera, Italy.

"You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"

Kent007 wrote:

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/jame … 203158215/

Taken from the 'Factual News' thread but Variety reporting that the PTS will take place in Matera, Italy.

If Norway is a flashback or dream sequence, both can be true, the PTS can encompass both locations. Madeleine could dream Norway and wake up in Italy, for example.

Variety: "Preparations to accommodate an estimated 500 production people for the shoot." 500!

I think we have one too many Bond 25 threads...

Arbogast777 wrote:

I think we have one too many Bond 25 threads...

ajb007/lol Me too! Hard to keep track of all the different conversations, especially when all seem to cover the same topics.

"You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"

Matera and Langvann will offer a nice contrast. And Arbogast777 has a good point, but they all serve a purpose if used properly.

Personally I think there should be one spoiler thread and one non-spoiler thread, both pinned...