2,251

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Well those of you who looked at my page will know i loaned 1 of my magic props to Q's apartment, Don't know if it will make the final cut, but ....... not long now till i find out if the Rubiks cube in a jar gets to be seen !  (please don't share this image !)


https://i.postimg.cc/dLZCbVVN/CVTE4736.jpg

Paul
(no money left now...send food parcels)

2,252

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Let's hope the Rubiks cube gets in the finished film  ajb007/bond

I'm watching the director's commentary of the great film "Delicatessen". He mentions that  drinking water reservoirs are kept in the dark to avoid algae from growing in it. That explains the lights in the pool in Safin's lair, I think. I guess it's obvious when you think about it, but I hadn't really thought about it before.

2,253

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

The Bond Experience wrote:

https://youtu.be/g4aSE4FhbG4  From Cary, with love...

Interesting we see the scene where M says, "Come on Bond, where are you," from a different angle and Tanner and Moneypenny are there but no Q, probably because he is in that plane that ejects the glider and is on his way back to the UK.

I would imagine Bond and Nomi have tracking devices but deep in the mine they can't be detected and maybe Nomi has emerged from Safin's lair and the Scooby gang can see her signal but not Bond's.

I think the Cuban bar sequence is shown out of order and it is actually, Bond falls onto the bar with the henchmen, and takes that guy's rifle and then we see him exit the bar and turn and fire the rifle.

And also interesting is we see the beige SUV being taken out by a Defender, with them both rolling down the slope. I would imagine Ash and his henchmen drag Madeleine (and maybe her mother) out of the SUV and put them in the helicopter, and we'll see Bond's futile run after it. 

1min 41sec about Bond from Fukunaga tells me that we're about to get a lot of Madeleine Swann coming our way and they just wanted to make sure people knew this was a Bond film about Bond before they start marketing the hell out of Swann.

2,254

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

How come his DB5 has 2 M134s, but is ejecting only from the right side?

Other than that...... CAN'T WAIT!!! when was the premier.... April 3rd?...sh1t... I have to take the ice out of the shaker, they're going to melt before that!!!  ajb007/insane

"I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
-Mr Arlington Beech

2,255

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

0073 wrote:

How come his DB5 has 2 M134s, but is ejecting only from the right side?

Other than that...... CAN'T WAIT!!! when was the premier.... April 3rd?...sh1t... I have to take the ice out of the shaker, they're going to melt before that!!!  ajb007/insane

Maybe both guns unload down the same chute.

At 0:35, we see Bond from the back grabbing Maddy's arm. It's clearly a stunt double not Daniel Craig, so is that the intimacy coordinator?  Why else would DC not be allowed to grab her arm? ajb007/cool

Last edited by Shatterfang (26th Feb 2020 18:08)

2,256

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

0073 wrote:

How come his DB5 has 2 M134s, but is ejecting only from the right side?

Other than that...... CAN'T WAIT!!! when was the premier.... April 3rd?...sh1t... I have to take the ice out of the shaker, they're going to melt before that!!!  ajb007/insane

I’ve seen another clip where is shows an extended view of the DB5 donut with cartridges being ejected from both sides

2,257

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Found it, but it’s on a Facebook page.....

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBond007GB … 183671911/

2,258

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Does this help? one front 1 rear or is it 2 front as the trailer shows !
(please don't share outside of this site thanks.)

https://i.postimg.cc/tZ6VqCRd/LHRO2510.jpg

Paul
(no money left now...send food parcels)

2,259

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Revs1972 wrote:

I’ve seen another clip where is shows an extended view of the DB5 donut with cartridges being ejected from both sides

So not down the same chute then, nor should they run out of ammo at different pace, unless of course if Bond/ Q has set the right one fire at 2300rnds/min and the left one at higher pace of 3300rnds/min to compensate for the right hand steering of the DB5...

I know I would, the torque those things create just plays havoc on handling of a fine automobile like the Aston Martin.

Last edited by 0073 (27th Feb 2020 06:50)

"I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
-Mr Arlington Beech

2,260

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

0073 wrote:
Revs1972 wrote:

I’ve seen another clip where is shows an extended view of the DB5 donut with cartridges being ejected from both sides

So not down the same chute then, nor should they run out of ammo at different pace, unless of course if Bond/ Q has set the right one fire at 2300rnds/min and the left one at higher pace of 3300rnds/min to compensate for the right hand steering of the DB5...

I know I would, the torque those things create just plays havoc on handling of a fine automobile like the Aston Martin.

Well, knowing the level of detail SFX go to, it wouldnt surprise me about the different fire rates

2,261

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

https://twitter.com/antovolk
A new TV spot with some new footage

2,262

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

propcollector22 wrote:

Does this help? one front 1 rear or is it 2 front as the trailer shows !
(please don't share outside of this site thanks.)

https://i.postimg.cc/tZ6VqCRd/LHRO2510.jpg

Mattia De Varti wrote:

https://twitter.com/antovolk
A new TV spot with some new footage

Much appreciated, brothers. ajb007/cheers

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

2,263

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Twitter account @springhousese has tweeted four images including one from the Norwegian cinema chain Facebook 1min teaser that shows a huge transport plane and next to it what looks like the Aston DBS Superleggera.
https://twitter.com/springhousese/statu … 57/photo/2
https://twitter.com/springhousese/statu … 37857?s=20

The tweet says the base is RAF Brize Norton but in the top left hand corner of the Facebook teaser screengrab there is a huge mountain. It's quite clear from Google maps there is no mountain or mountain range anywhere in that part of the UK.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/RAF+B … -1.5834303

Maybe @springhousese is referring to where they filmed that, but the base in the film can't be in England.

So, I think we're seeing Bond arrive with Nomi in her Superleggera at a Norwegian air force base after Bond has lost Madeleine to Safin while they tried to retrieve something from Madeleine's mother's villa. Bond might need a plane from Q to get him, his Vantage and Madeleine to Norway before hand, but then Q and Nomi pick him up and use the big transport plane to get the glider to wherever Safin's lair is.

2,264

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Someone wrote:

Twitter account @springhousese has tweeted four images including one from the Norwegian cinema chain Facebook 1min teaser that shows a huge transport plane and next to it what looks like the Aston DBS Superleggera.
https://twitter.com/springhousese/statu … 57/photo/2
https://twitter.com/springhousese/statu … 37857?s=20

The tweet says the base is RAF Brize Norton but in the top left hand corner of the Facebook teaser screengrab there is a huge mountain. It's quite clear from Google maps there is no mountain or mountain range anywhere in that part of the UK.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/RAF+B … -1.5834303

Maybe @springhousese is referring to where they filmed that, but the base in the film can't be in England.

So, I think we're seeing Bond arrive with Nomi in her Superleggera at a Norwegian air force base after Bond has lost Madeleine to Safin while they tried to retrieve something from Madeleine's mother's villa. Bond might need a plane from Q to get him, his Vantage and Madeleine to Norway before hand, but then Q and Nomi pick him up and use the big transport plane to get the glider to wherever Safin's lair is.

Hey, just want to say I've been trying to read this thread and get caught up on all this stuff and I really appreciate your thorough comments and your own personal speculation—which aligns with my own read (roughly) of the film based on Spectre. Keep it up!

2,265

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

BlindManBaldwin wrote:
Someone wrote:

Twitter account @springhousese has tweeted four images including one from the Norwegian cinema chain Facebook 1min teaser that shows a huge transport plane and next to it what looks like the Aston DBS Superleggera.

Hey, just want to say I've been trying to read this thread and get caught up on all this stuff and I really appreciate your thorough comments and your own personal speculation—which aligns with my own read (roughly) of the film based on Spectre. Keep it up!

You're welcome.

From the Q Swatch launch, this image appears to be a screenshot from the movie of Q in his house.
https://twitter.com/PhilNobileJr/status … 44/photo/3

2,266

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

I’ve purchased the new italian "Best Movie" magazine – March issue. Take that with a grain of salt, but there could be some potential spoilers. It says that Bond has gone to visit Vesper in Bond’s personal family grave in Matera in order to close with his past and start a new life. When a bomb suddenly explodes (the scenes we’ve already seen) he receives a congratulation message from Spectre in Madeline’s phone and he thinks she’s betrayed him.

Also in the PTS there’s a flashback from Madeline’s youth in Norway when she sees something that will shock her life forever (probably the secret Blofeld refers to).

2,267

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Mattia De Varti wrote:

I’ve purchased the new italian "Best Movie" magazine – March issue. Take that with a grain of salt, but there could be some potential spoilers. It says that Bond has gone to visit Vesper in Bond’s personal family grave in Matera in order to close with his past and start a new life. When a bomb suddenly explodes (the scenes we’ve already seen) he receives a congratulation message from Spectre in Madeline’s phone and he thinks she’s betrayed him.

Also in the PTS there’s a flashback from Madeline’s youth in Norway when she sees something that will shock her life forever (probably the secret Blofeld refers to).

We‘ve already sort of seen Vesper‘s tombstone but I think now‘s a good time to ask: Why would Vesper‘s grave be in Italy?

The name is Walker by the way.

2,268

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

AugustWalker wrote:
Mattia De Varti wrote:

I’ve purchased the new italian "Best Movie" magazine – March issue. Take that with a grain of salt, but there could be some potential spoilers. It says that Bond has gone to visit Vesper in Bond’s personal family grave in Matera in order to close with his past and start a new life. When a bomb suddenly explodes (the scenes we’ve already seen) he receives a congratulation message from Spectre in Madeline’s phone and he thinks she’s betrayed him.

Also in the PTS there’s a flashback from Madeline’s youth in Norway when she sees something that will shock her life forever (probably the secret Blofeld refers to).

We‘ve already sort of seen Vesper‘s tombstone but I think now‘s a good time to ask: Why would Vesper‘s grave be in Italy?

She died in Venice?

2,269

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Someone wrote:
AugustWalker wrote:
Mattia De Varti wrote:

I’ve purchased the new italian "Best Movie" magazine – March issue. Take that with a grain of salt, but there could be some potential spoilers. It says that Bond has gone to visit Vesper in Bond’s personal family grave in Matera in order to close with his past and start a new life. When a bomb suddenly explodes (the scenes we’ve already seen) he receives a congratulation message from Spectre in Madeline’s phone and he thinks she’s betrayed him.

Also in the PTS there’s a flashback from Madeline’s youth in Norway when she sees something that will shock her life forever (probably the secret Blofeld refers to).

We‘ve already sort of seen Vesper‘s tombstone but I think now‘s a good time to ask: Why would Vesper‘s grave be in Italy?

She died in Venice?

Matera still seems random if she died in Venice. They're not near each other.

And why would Bond's personal family grave be in Italy? Weren't they all buried at Skyfall?

Perhaps they were moved to Italy for the tax breaks?  ajb007/tongue

2,270

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Matt S wrote:
Someone wrote:
AugustWalker wrote:

We‘ve already sort of seen Vesper‘s tombstone but I think now‘s a good time to ask: Why would Vesper‘s grave be in Italy?

She died in Venice?

Matera still seems random if she died in Venice. They're not near each other.

And why would Bond's personal family grave be in Italy? Weren't they all buried at Skyfall?

Perhaps they were moved to Italy for the tax breaks?  ajb007/tongue

It won't be Bond's family plot, it's just Vesper's tomb and Matera isn't Matera in the film, it is a fictional town called Civita Lucana. See the pictures here
https://www.facebook.com/civitalucana/

2,271

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Someone wrote:
Matt S wrote:
Someone wrote:

She died in Venice?

Matera still seems random if she died in Venice. They're not near each other.

And why would Bond's personal family grave be in Italy? Weren't they all buried at Skyfall?

Perhaps they were moved to Italy for the tax breaks?  ajb007/tongue

It won't be Bond's family plot, it's just Vesper's tomb and Matera isn't Matera in the film, it is a fictional town called Civita Lucana. See the pictures here
https://www.facebook.com/civitalucana/

Okay, I was questioning it being Bond's family plot as Mattia De Varti said it was. But even if it is a fictional town in Italy, it wouldn't pass as a town anywhere near Venice. The landscape looks different than in Northern Italy.

2,272

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Personally I don't know whether Matera stands for Matera or Civita Lucana. Neither if they've moved Bond's family grave for fictional reasons (we know for sure form Skyfall his parents where buried in Scotland and that Vesper died in Venice). I simply translated what the article says about the film. Maybe we'll know the exact reason when the film is out.
If someone knows Italian, here's a screen of the page

https://i.postimg.cc/9rZJNBMc/20200228-174302.jpg

2,273

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

As of now, it still makes no sense. She is an Englishwoman (played by a french).
So if it were to be France ok, but Italy  ajb007/confused

The name is Walker by the way.

2,274

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Perhaps Vesper's mother came from southern Italy and it'sher family's grave?

2,275

Re: Bond 25 SPOILER news

Is Vesper not an orphan too?

With no family perhaps it was Bond himself who had her buried in 'Matera' - Just because it was somewhere beautiful.

He visits her grave with Vesper to ask permission, or to apologise to her (Vesper) for moving on with Madeleine.

Doesn't seem too far fetched tbh