Re: Tom Ford Skyfall Tie Special Order LAST DAY FOR ORDERS FRIDAY 15TH MAR

Did Luigi come back to any of you confirming the order? I know he is busy and probably will take a while until he is able to do so. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything and he got my order and payment right.

Well, he just came back to me. He only said "thanks" but I assume that is enough. Now I can´t wait to get the ties ajb007/smile

Is there anyone out there that has the wider version of the ties from the very limited re-run that was done a few years ago that would be wiling to trade it for one of these SA width ties?  I'm a bit bigger guy, so a 7 cm tie looks ridiculous on me, and so I'd love to be able to get one of the wider width versions that was done.  If anyone wants to do a trade, pm me!

Victor B wrote:

Well, he just came back to me. He only said "thanks" but I assume that is enough. Now I can´t wait to get the ties ajb007/smile

I got the same reply.

All
Luigi is back in and confirmed we are at 141 ties...
Also he is working through all emails, so bear with him if seeking a reply.
And again stressed tomorrow is cutoff

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

cyclones122 wrote:

Is there anyone out there that has the wider version of the ties from the very limited re-run that was done a few years ago that would be wiling to trade it for one of these SA width ties?  I'm a bit bigger guy, so a 7 cm tie looks ridiculous on me, and so I'd love to be able to get one of the wider width versions that was done.  If anyone wants to do a trade, pm me!

They weren’t wider, they were the screen accurate 7cm too.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Gents
Just a few hours until the window closes this afternoon
Please, if you were in, get your email to Luigi.
M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Asp9mm wrote:
cyclones122 wrote:

They weren’t wider, they were the screen accurate 7cm too.

In fairness to cyclones122, I had the tri-colour tie in a ‘standard’ width (3½” if memory serves) from what I believe is the same limited run on here circa tail end of 2013; orchestrated by othertravel with Sir Miles overseeing the project for ajb members (thanks Paul).

A big thank you to M and Luigi, not-to-mention the members on here that have helped make this run happen.
Awesome work.

Sincerely  ajb007/martini

My card was just charged, so it looks like it’s full steam ahead! Thanks again for making this happen!

Hi All,
My amex has been charged as well! Thanks for all involved!!!

Glenn

Likewise! Great work Mark and Luigi!  ajb007/martini

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

My AMEX hasn't been charged yet but I'll keep an eye on it!

My CC has also been charged! Thanks to all for seeing this project get done.  ajb007/martini

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

So my card was charged, but then my bank declined the transaction because they thought it was fraud, I called them up and cleared the matter, but they said that Tom Ford has to run the card again, so I emailed Luigi and noticed it was one hour before the Milan store closes, technically on the 15th, but he has yet to try running it again. Do you think he will make an exception? And run it for me tomorrow?

It’ll be fine, don’t worry.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

I've yet to see any activity on my account but I think we'll all be fine as long as all parties had their orders in before today!

I've been charged. Luigi's just powering through those charges.

MrE wrote:

So my card was charged, but then my bank declined the transaction because they thought it was fraud, I called them up and cleared the matter, but they said that Tom Ford has to run the card again, so I emailed Luigi and noticed it was one hour before the Milan store closes, technically on the 15th, but he has yet to try running it again. Do you think he will make an exception? And run it for me tomorrow?

Happened to me as well. I’m sure Luigi will be accommodating.

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

Charged!

I messaged him asking if I can pay tomorrow, he's a great guy and Im sure it will be fine!

I am in the same boat but I’m sure it’s fine. I’m guessing almost everyone had their card declined the first time. If you didn’t, might want to get a new credit card!

Miles Messervy wrote:

I am in the same boat but I’m sure it’s fine. I’m guessing almost everyone had their card declined the first time. If you didn’t, might want to get a new credit card!

I made sure to call my bank a couple days ago to pre-approve it. Got some funny looks from co-workers as they heard me drop the name of Tom Ford Milan.

Westward_Drift wrote:
Miles Messervy wrote:

I made sure to call my bank a couple days ago to pre-approve it. Got some funny looks from co-workers as they heard me drop the name of Tom Ford Milan.

When I told the AMEX representative that I needed to authorize a purchase for Tom Ford Milan she said "oh...very nice" needless to say we both had a good laugh over it  ajb007/lol

Anybody who had problems with their card get an email?

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

BondClothing wrote:

Anybody who had problems with their card get an email?

I don’t know if Luigi has tried charging my card. There’s no charge in my bank account but no warning from them either. I have tried contacting Luigi this morning just in case (as I don’t know if the transaction hasn’t happened yet or if there’s any trouble). Haven’t heard back as of yet.

"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."