51

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Looking good!!  ajb007/cheers

52

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

UNCLE27 wrote:

Looking good!!  ajb007/cheers

Cheers UNCLE, pleased with the outcome. Needs a little finishing but it’s pretty much done!

53

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Man it looks so good! I’m so interested but currently trying to convince the wife  ajb007/rolleyes I’m also trying to get her to allow me to change our house name to Skyfall!!!

Can you please confirm the size and will it be weather proof to have as our house name  ajb007/martini

54

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Mikecufc wrote:

Man it looks so good! I’m so interested but currently trying to convince the wife  ajb007/rolleyes I’m also trying to get her to allow me to change our house name to Skyfall!!!

Can you please confirm the size and will it be weather proof to have as our house name  ajb007/martini

Love your optimism! Planning ahead like you think that battle is already won...!!  ajb007/lol
Pretty sure mine will end up adorning the garage wall...  ajb007/lol

55

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Shortened the L’s and F looks better, had a clean up too!https://s15.postimg.cc/gog60s92f/56936_CC2-52_E7-4020-_AF3_C-_E0_BC164593_AE.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/3kalo39av/8_E48_D1_B6-8_B07-47_D3-_ACF6-7_EF0_E36_E6_A7_F.jpg
https://s15.postimg.cc/6edr1oodj/EB12_DD88-4_BE1-479_D-_A2_A5-_AE07_C82_B55_E0.jpg

56

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Mikecufc wrote:

Man it looks so good! I’m so interested but currently trying to convince the wife  ajb007/rolleyes I’m also trying to get her to allow me to change our house name to Skyfall!!!

Can you please confirm the size and will it be weather proof to have as our house name  ajb007/martini

Good luck!  ajb007/lol

It’s 30” x 8.3” mine will make it in the dining room as it’s my art work  ajb007/wink

57

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Thanks for the support guys  ajb007/lol

58

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

discokommitten wrote:

Very impressive work!  ajb007/martini

Thank you  ajb007/cheers

59

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

I'd like to be added to the 2nd run. Thanks!

60

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Please add me to the second run. Thank you.

61

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Outlining the letters
https://s15.postimg.cc/roywn6ozb/3_F5_BBA24-68_D3-4973-_B8_D5-_F20_B6302765_A.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/c3hl38sgn/7823_CFE8-64_AA-4_CA8-869_C-44_D8_DF835_A44.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/vy3mpdfdz/DF1_EBA49-2855-45_D8-8_D91-5_E98_EA036538.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/6fbacd3jr/EEE38_D08-_D877-41_CD-_BF0_C-_B88_A22520_D6_A.jpg

62

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Skyfallofpies2016 wrote:

Outlining the letters
https://s15.postimg.cc/roywn6ozb/3_F5_BBA24-68_D3-4973-_B8_D5-_F20_B6302765_A.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/c3hl38sgn/7823_CFE8-64_AA-4_CA8-869_C-44_D8_DF835_A44.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/vy3mpdfdz/DF1_EBA49-2855-45_D8-8_D91-5_E98_EA036538.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/6fbacd3jr/EEE38_D08-_D877-41_CD-_BF0_C-_B88_A22520_D6_A.jpg


That looks amazing!  Great work, sir.

Sorry but that last hand... Nearly killed me.

63

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

This looks very nice indeed! Good work. Perhaps it is usefull, I have here a link with several photos of the lodge stone;

https://filmandfurniture.com/2017/05/sk … ames-bond/

Btw. I just discovered that there is a kind of mark above the second letter 'L'. Hopefully this is usefull too.

64

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Agent Double-O Daniel wrote:
Skyfallofpies2016 wrote:

Outlining the letters
https://s15.postimg.cc/roywn6ozb/3_F5_BBA24-68_D3-4973-_B8_D5-_F20_B6302765_A.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/c3hl38sgn/7823_CFE8-64_AA-4_CA8-869_C-44_D8_DF835_A44.jpg

Thank you sir  ajb007/martini

https://s15.postimg.cc/vy3mpdfdz/DF1_EBA49-2855-45_D8-8_D91-5_E98_EA036538.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/6fbacd3jr/EEE38_D08-_D877-41_CD-_BF0_C-_B88_A22520_D6_A.jpg


That looks amazing!  Great work, sir.

Thank you sir  ajb007/martini

65

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

casino_royale wrote:

This looks very nice indeed! Good work. Perhaps it is usefull, I have here a link with several photos of the lodge stone;

https://filmandfurniture.com/2017/05/sk … ames-bond/

Btw. I just discovered that there is a kind of mark above the second letter 'L'. Hopefully this is usefull too.

Thanks, this is great!  The details are next ajb007/cheers

66

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

It is looking good. The Pape version was nice and quite accurate. But it lacked the letter surround detailing.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

67

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Asp9mm wrote:

It is looking good. The Pape version was nice and quite accurate. But it lacked the letter surround detailing.

It adds a nice finish to the lettering.
https://s15.postimg.cc/6idjhzsyv/2_B6_ED232-10_BB-4056-8362-_B769_A273_AA73.jpg

68

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

To get the final finish and make it look like stone, lay a medium grit sandpaper all over it and softly rub over the sheet.  That’s what the artist who did the original sign did.  And for the worn, weathered and more degraded parts, they used small sections of course grit.

You probably were going to use a similar method I know, but just letting you know what they did on the master sculpt.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

69

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Asp9mm wrote:

To get the final finish and make it look like stone, lay a medium grit sandpaper all over it and softly rub over the sheet.  That’s what the artist who did the original sign did.  And for the worn, weathered and more degraded parts, they used small sections of course grit.

You probably were going to use a similar method I know, but just letting you know what they did on the master sculpt.

Amazing information!

Brilliant, thanks! I was using broken brick and stone but will give that a whirl!

70

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

UPDATE!! See first post! ajb007/martini

71

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Deposit sent - thanks Adam

72

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

PMed you a shipping question....

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

73

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

The Mantis wrote:

PMed you a shipping question....


Pm’d You back  ajb007/martini

74

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

I know it may be too early to ask but do you have any idea when run 2 would be ready? Is this something that would be available in a couple months or less or are we talking sometime next year? Just curious.  ajb007/martini

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

75

Re: Skyfall Lodge stone sign replica £155 inc UK shipping!!

Paid....and waiting by the mailbox.....

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience