1

Topic: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised:

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/05/skr … ns-raised/

2

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

The Skripal case is very interesting and important, but was it neccesery to start three threads about it in five minutes?

3

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Number24 wrote:

The Skripal case is very interesting and important, but was it neccesery to start three threads about it in five minutes?

of course it was.

start some more!!

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

4

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

This is a historic moment: N24 wants FEWER political threads!  ajb007/lol

5

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Lets face it Russian agents travelling under false names now with an arrest warrant out for them that no one will ever action. UK will never chase and extradite so complete waste of a lot of resources to achieve sod all. Plus one tragic death and a few near misses. Hardly our finest hour!

Still M16 I am sure will be taking subtle retribution and who knows maybe one day they will surface in the Thames.

Almost the complete PTS sequence for Bond26 let alone 25  ajb007/biggrin

Cheers  ajb007/bond

Last edited by Bond44 (5th Sep 2018 21:33)

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

6

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

The two other threads I started on two different matters about the Skripal case (namely BBC Newsnight’s Mark Urban’s connection to MI6 operative Pablo Miller—who recruited Skripal) has been removed by the admins.

Craig Murray has some interesting things to say about the recent developments in the Skripal case:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives … y-deepens/

My own theory about the Skripal case is that Skripal and his daughter are both MI5 agents who both agreed to take part in a staged assassination attempt on them. And so no chemical substances were ever used in this operation.

Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey is also an MI5 agent (and one who has mysteriously disappeared from view), as are Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowely. Sturgess (or whoever the agent is) is not dead. If she had died there would have been media coverage of her funeral. There wasn’t. There was only a single video clip of a hearse with a coffin in it going through a gate to some sort of "compound". There were no onlookers or family members present.

The whole operation was designed to serve as a false flag in order to enable the UK and US to sanction Russia and further demonise it for wanting to be independent geopolitically and not a poodle of the US like the UK and most of Europe is.

Last edited by osris (6th Sep 2018 14:26)

7

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

osris wrote:

The two other threads I started on two different matters about the Skripal case (namely BBC Newsnight’s Mark Urban’s connection to MI6 operative Pablo Miller—who recruited Skripal) has been removed by the admins.

Craig Murray has some interesting things to say about the recent developments in the Skripal case:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives … y-deepens/

My own theory about the Skripal case is that Skripal and his daughter are both MI5 agents who both agreed to take part in a staged assassination attempt on them. And so no chemical substances were ever used in this operation.

Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey is also an MI5 agent (and one who has mysteriously disappeared from view), as are Dawn Sturgess and Charlie Rowely. Sturgess (or whoever the agent is) is not dead. If she had died there would have been media coverage of her funeral. There wasn’t. There was only a single video clip of a hearse with a coffin in it going through a gate to some sort of "compound". There were no onlookers or family members present.

The whole operation was designed to serve as a false flag in order to enable the UK and US to sanction Russia and further demonise it for wanting to be independent geopolitically and not a poodle of the US like the UK and most of Europe is.

And I suppose you believe Lord Lucan is riding Shergar in Ireland somewhere and we never did put a man on the moon.

Like your theory but I know people who dealt with the aftermath and trust me they were not arsing around. If you have ever trained in a chemical environment you understand the precautions taken by the authorities. No one could create that level of expenditure for a ruse.

Good read though and maybe you should submit to Purvis and Wade for Bond 26

Cheers  ajb007/bond

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

8

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

No offence but you seem like the sort of person who doesn’t like to question authority. It must be because of your army training.

See also:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives … ble-photo/

and

https://off-guardian.org/2018/09/05/skr … ns-raised/

Last edited by osris (6th Sep 2018 15:32)

9

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

And why would Great Britain engineer this, including pretending two people are murdered by a WMD?
What could they possibly gain?
I believe conspiracies exist and states sometimes do wild things do reach their goals, but why would the UK want to make Russia their enemy?

10

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

None taken, Not at all do it on a daily basis when it’s required - just ask my wife she is the highest authority naturally  ajb007/biggrin

Conspiracy theories are always interesting/ entertaining it’s a bit like reading your horoscopes you can generally manipulate them to fit the day you are having.

Such is life

Cheers  ajb007/bond

P.S Of course like fake news some people actually believe them just ask Buzz Alden  ajb007/lol

Last edited by Bond44 (6th Sep 2018 16:05)

My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!

11

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Number24 wrote:

I believe conspiracies exist and states sometimes do wild things do reach their goals, but why would the UK want to make Russia their enemy?

Probably because the US is the one telling them to. The UK would do anything for the US. Part of the appeal of Bond is that the UK he defends is not a lapdog to the US. Bond is a response to post-war US hegemony. In reality MI6 obeys CIA orders.

Some US military high-ups think the US could beat Russia in a war:

Quote:

"US leaders may in fact believe they can remove Russia’s nuclear deterrent with an overwhelming conventional attack backed up by missile defences. This ability was cultivated under the Prompt Global Strike programme, which was initiated before 9/11 and continued during the Obama years. Organised through the US Air Force’s Global Strike Command, it is to use conventional weapons to attack anywhere on Earth in under 60 minutes."

https://theconversation.com/could-the-u … pons-94771

12

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

So you actually believe MI5 would do this simply because the US told them? Does that seem likely and believeable to you? This operation (If it existed) be wilde and more complex than Operation Minchmeat during WWII. Then we were in the middle of a world war and many still think it was a wild thing to do.

I would also like you to ask if Russian inteligence services have any interest in making people like you belive what you belive.
Do you think murdering people (especially defected agents) who the Putin regime sees as a threath to them is something Russian inteligence and the regime would do? Let me remind you of the high murder rate of critics of that regime.

13

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

I would also like to comment on what you posted about US plans to knock out Russia's nuclear capability. They are military strategists. It's their job to speculate, calculate and make plans on how to handle possible threats in the future. I'm sure there are Russian officers doing the same work. Not that long ago Putin presented a new nuclear cruise missile he claimed is capable of knocking out enemy military capabilities. You know, the same thing you informer us the Americans want to be able to do.
I'm sure the Chinese have people thinking about the same problem.
It's their job to make these plans, it doesn't mean or prove that anyone is involved in a conspiracy to make enemies so they can attack and destroy them.

14

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

osris wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I believe conspiracies exist and states sometimes do wild things do reach their goals, but why would the UK want to make Russia their enemy?

Probably because the US is the one telling them to. The UK would do anything for the US. Part of the appeal of Bond is that the UK he defends is not a lapdog to the US. Bond is a response to post-war US hegemony. In reality MI6 obeys CIA orders.

Some US military high-ups think the US could beat Russia in a war:

Quote:

"US leaders may in fact believe they can remove Russia’s nuclear deterrent with an overwhelming conventional attack backed up by missile defences. This ability was cultivated under the Prompt Global Strike programme, which was initiated before 9/11 and continued during the Obama years. Organised through the US Air Force’s Global Strike Command, it is to use conventional weapons to attack anywhere on Earth in under 60 minutes."

https://theconversation.com/could-the-u … pons-94771

You need to stop living in the world of novels and films and grow up a bit.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

15

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Asp9mm wrote:
osris wrote:
Number24 wrote:

I believe conspiracies exist and states sometimes do wild things do reach their goals, but why would the UK want to make Russia their enemy?

Probably because the US is the one telling them to. The UK would do anything for the US. Part of the appeal of Bond is that the UK he defends is not a lapdog to the US. Bond is a response to post-war US hegemony. In reality MI6 obeys CIA orders.

Some US military high-ups think the US could beat Russia in a war:

Quote:

"US leaders may in fact believe they can remove Russia’s nuclear deterrent with an overwhelming conventional attack backed up by missile defences. This ability was cultivated under the Prompt Global Strike programme, which was initiated before 9/11 and continued during the Obama years. Organised through the US Air Force’s Global Strike Command, it is to use conventional weapons to attack anywhere on Earth in under 60 minutes."

https://theconversation.com/could-the-u … pons-94771

You need to stop living in the world of novels and films and grow up a bit.

Or up the dosage.

PS, i'm an MI5 agent on secondment to Donald Trumpz.

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

16

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

minigeff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:
osris wrote:

Probably because the US is the one telling them to. The UK would do anything for the US. Part of the appeal of Bond is that the UK he defends is not a lapdog to the US. Bond is a response to post-war US hegemony. In reality MI6 obeys CIA orders.

Some US military high-ups think the US could beat Russia in a war:

Quote:

"US leaders may in fact believe they can remove Russia’s nuclear deterrent with an overwhelming conventional attack backed up by missile defences. This ability was cultivated under the Prompt Global Strike programme, which was initiated before 9/11 and continued during the Obama years. Organised through the US Air Force’s Global Strike Command, it is to use conventional weapons to attack anywhere on Earth in under 60 minutes."

https://theconversation.com/could-the-u … pons-94771

You need to stop living in the world of novels and films and grow up a bit.

Or up the dosage.

PS, i'm an MI5 agent on secondment to Donald Trumpz.

How many times do I have to tell you. Pete is NOT Donald Trump!!!!!!

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

17

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Asp9mm wrote:
minigeff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

You need to stop living in the world of novels and films and grow up a bit.

Or up the dosage.

PS, i'm an MI5 agent on secondment to Donald Trumpz.

How many times do I have to tell you. Pete is NOT Donald Trump!!!!!!

FAKE news.

#sad

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

18

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Asp9mm wrote:
minigeff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

You need to stop living in the world of novels and films and grow up a bit.

Or up the dosage.

PS, i'm an MI5 agent on secondment to Donald Trumpz.

How many times do I have to tell you. Pete is NOT Donald Trump!!!!!!

And if I was Id want something a bit more erm bigger and threatening looking ofter me than Kenny Everett  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

19

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

danjaq_0ff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:
minigeff wrote:

Or up the dosage.

PS, i'm an MI5 agent on secondment to Donald Trumpz.

How many times do I have to tell you. Pete is NOT Donald Trump!!!!!!

And if I was Id want something a bit more erm bigger and threatening looking ofter me than Kenny Everett  ajb007/biggrin

Higgins with black Clown makeup.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

20

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Asp9mm wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

How many times do I have to tell you. Pete is NOT Donald Trump!!!!!!

And if I was Id want something a bit more erm bigger and threatening looking ofter me than Kenny Everett  ajb007/biggrin

Higgins with black Clown makeup.

I was going to say "He would look like a GIMP" but  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/shifty

***One day at a time***

21

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Asp9mm wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

How many times do I have to tell you. Pete is NOT Donald Trump!!!!!!

And if I was Id want something a bit more erm bigger and threatening looking ofter me than Kenny Everett  ajb007/biggrin

Higgins with black Clown makeup.

009 outfit?

'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

22

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

I’ve always thought that Higgins looked like Chewbacca after he’d crawled out of a vat of Veet/Immac.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

23

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

minigeff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

And if I was Id want something a bit more erm bigger and threatening looking ofter me than Kenny Everett  ajb007/biggrin

Higgins with black Clown makeup.

009 outfit?

00GIMP sounds better, Dont you think ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

24

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

Asp9mm wrote:

I’ve always thought that Higgins looked like Chewbacca after he’d crawled out of a vat of Veet/Immac.

Must have been the cheaper brand as it missed a bit  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/shifty

***One day at a time***

25

Re: Skripal Case: Suspects named, (but) Questions raised

danjaq_0ff wrote:
Asp9mm wrote:

I’ve always thought that Higgins looked like Chewbacca after he’d crawled out of a vat of Veet/Immac.

Must have been the cheaper brand as it missed a bit  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/shifty

Forearms? I’ve not seen him naked... in a long while  ajb007/lol

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............