Tom Ford Noir de Noir (evening)
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille (evening)
Tom Ford Oud Wood Intense (evening)
Tom Ford Beau De Jour
Jo Malone English Oak & Red Currant
Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot
Floris No. 89
Geo F. Trumper Eucris

Last edited by Enjoying Death (25th Jan 2019 17:36)

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

Re: Aftershave and cologne advice

Do women really like the smell of cologne and aftershave? I always thought if you kept your clothes and yourself clean your natural pheromones would attract ladies?

Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope

Mr Martini wrote:

Do women really like the smell of cologne and aftershave? I always thought if you kept your clothes and yourself clean your natural pheromones would attract ladies?

You'd have to put that question to our lovely lady agents here , I don't know if a bloke could answer that , but generally Mrs AS buys my smellies I don't have a lot of say in it , but I do Like what she buys me .so as long as she is happy job done

By the way, did I tell you,  I was       "Mad"?

I don't think the only purpose of  cologne it to attract people. If
It helps  an individual  feel good/ better , more confident ?  ajb007/smile

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

If it did I should be beating the ladies off with a stick! Unfortunately I'm not, not even Mrs Coop.
https://s33.postimg.cc/8hhn9t7i3/20180915_100718.jpg

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Surely the ladies should be beating you ………   ajb007/embarrassed    I'll get my coat.

Thunderpussy wrote:

Surely the ladies should be beating you ………   ajb007/embarrassed    I'll get my coat.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol

It was either that.....or the priesthood

As Fragrances are beside bond one of my Main interest.
I could give you an advice for an cheap long lasting Fragrance.
Mont blanc individual Could be for you if you like the 007 Range.
On the picture is a Part of my Collection:
https://s8.postimg.cc/p0nq9ra4h/DSC_3532.jpg

Nice collection  ajb007/martini  I did try a tester of Mont Blanc, ( can't remember the individual type, but I'll know it
when I see it again ) which I did like.

Also, thanks to everyone for all tips and advice.  ajb007/cheers

Mr Martini wrote:

I like when my husband uses cologne. He doesn't use it all the time, mostly for special occasions or date nights. I like it because, like Mrs. AS, there have been a few colognes that I've bought for my husband. When he wears it, it brings back special memories associated with it, like the time I gave it to him or when it was used on a special trip.

The flip side of that, do you guys like when women use perfume? I think its fun being able to change your scents on occasion, like smelling like citrus on a hot summer day or a sweet sandlewood on a autumn day... I've been curious about what the 007 fragrances for women smells like but just haven't gotten around to picking it up  ajb007/lol

Mr Martini wrote:

I have always like when men only wear one cologne all of the time. Lets call it a signiture. Nothing too strong that covers up natural man smell.

I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey