FS Levi's Menlo, Royale Altaussee and Madagascar

fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
Edit: Updating original post (Madagascar shirt) with additional items

Royal Madagascar Shirt (*Large)

Size large turned out to be roomier than I thought, I did wash/dry the shirt and while it shrank a little bit it's still feels big on me so I did order a medium one. Here are the pics and current measurements.

Asking $50 (free shipping in the US)

IMG-6065.jpg

IMG-6066.jpg

IMG-6067.jpg

Royal Altaussee (Large)

Worn 3 or 4 times, great condition and comes with the detachable collar. Asking $150 (free shipping in the US)

IMG-6048.jpg

Levi's Menlo (Medium)

Got it from eBay about two years ago. I believe it's from the first or second run. Asking $900

IMG-6050.jpg

IMG-6056.jpg

IMG-6052.jpg

I'll be listing the items on eBay if there's no interest. Feel free to PM my any questions

Thanks!

Tony

Comments

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Just a thought, it will shrink some if you wash it and fit you better unless it's just way too large as is. I believe Dan also mentions this on his page. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    edited December 2018
    I followed Dans instructions and sized up to an XL, my wife wasn’t impressed, said it was far too big, and it was. I’ve just washed it and the length has shrunk considerably, the chest a bit, and the sleeves quite a lot, so it now fits perfectly as I had hoped. I would have been gutted with a large that shrunk too much, so I think Dan was on the money with his advice. Great shirt, lots of wear already as it’s summer here in NZ!

Just for interest, the back length on mine is now 70cm, so dropped 3 cms, 2 cms off the sleeve and 2 cm off the chest (pit to pit), so about 5% shrinkage I’m guessing.
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Also added two jackets
  • blackhawks1229blackhawks1229 Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    Is the Madagascar still available
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Is the Madagascar still available

Yes, still available
  • blackhawks1229blackhawks1229 Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    PM’ed
  • Becoming BondBecoming Bond CONUSPosts: 12MI6 Agent
    Damn. I'm in the market for a Menlo, but $900... my wife would murder me. :# :))
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    Damn. I'm in the market for a Menlo, but $900... my wife would murder me. :# :))

It’ll last a lifetime and you won’t regret it. I receive compliments almost every time I wear mine.