151

Re: Factual News

No Time to Die is the title - https://www.facebook.com/16709306005018 … mp;sfns=mo

152

Re: Factual News

I really like that logo. It's much different than anything we've seen in a while, and it's refreshing.  The title is one of the better of the titles we've heard. Brings back the feeling of a Brosnan title or a Gardner title. It's not Fleming, but it has a Bond sound.

153

Re: Factual News

Matt S wrote:

I really like that logo. It's much different than anything we've seen in a while, and it's refreshing.  The title is one of the better of the titles we've heard. Brings back the feeling of a Brosnan title or a Gardner title. It's not Fleming, but it has a Bond sound.

Agreed! I thought immediately of Gardner, and in a good way. The teaser was also cool.

154

Re: Factual News

I like it! ajb007/bond

"Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

155

Re: Factual News

Not a huge change from A Reason to die, but I like it.

I wonder if Nolan's repeated use of the word time in his Tenet trailer had any influence?

That font seems very retro to me. 1970s maybe?

I think it's a version of the Modernist Stencil font.
http://www.identifont.com/similar?1WCQ

156

Re: Factual News

Someone wrote:

Not a huge change from A Reason to die, but I like it.

I wonder if Nolan's repeated use of the word time in his Tenet trailer had any influence?

That font seems very retro to me. 1970s maybe?

I think it's a version of the Modernist Stencil font.
http://www.identifont.com/similar?1WCQ

It's a stencil-type typeface, but it's considerably different from Modernist Stencil. My guess is that this typeface dates to 2019 and was created for the logo.

157

Re: Factual News

Not sure why people like it.

We've had

LIVE AND LET DIE
TOMORROW NEVER DIES
DIE ANOTHER DAY

so what makes

NO TIME TO DIE

feel remotely fresh, inspiring, original? Meh.  ajb007/rolleyes Zero creativity. Kinda pathetic. (sorry to be come over harsh, just my honest opinion) Let's hope the film is better than its generic title!

Last edited by bonded123 (20th Aug 2019 17:43)

158

Re: Factual News

bonded123 wrote:

Not sure why people like it.

We've had

LIVE AND LET DIE
TOMORROW NEVER DIES
DIE ANOTHER DAY

so what makes

NO TIME TO DIE

feel remotely fresh, inspiring, original? Meh.  ajb007/rolleyes Zero creativity. Kinda pathetic. (sorry to be come over harsh, just my honest opinion) Let's hope the film is better than its generic title!

At least it has more to it than Spectre, and it doesn't give away anything like Spectre did.

159

Re: Factual News

" No Time to Die " sponsored by Omega ?  ajb007/wink

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”