1

Topic: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

James Corden wearing, what looks to be, the Tom Ford Solden jacket in a funny David Beckham prank!  ajb007/lol

https://youtu.be/bF014EUJrSI

2

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

drum007 wrote:

James Corden wearing, what looks to be, the Tom Ford Solden jacket in a funny David Beckham prank!  ajb007/lol

https://youtu.be/bF014EUJrSI

Yes I spotted that too, interesting choice for LA - I'm pretty sure you are right and it is that one

3

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

Steven Spielberg and Joel McHale have it as well.

4

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

Interesting- it’s a nice piece

5

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

Westward_Drift wrote:

Steven Spielberg and Joel McHale have it as well.

https://youtu.be/adHq0plTjd0

6

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

Arbogast777 wrote:
Westward_Drift wrote:

Steven Spielberg and Joel McHale have it as well.

https://youtu.be/adHq0plTjd0

Thanks

7

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

It's not the Tom Ford, but it seems Bear Grylls also likes the look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR2VifNd-_E

8

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

ajb007/lol  one of the reasons  I don't wear any  Bond clothing.
Is Because,  I'll look like James  Corden  in it ! ...... and
Not Daniel Craig.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

9

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol  one of the reasons  I don't wear any  Bond clothing.
Is Because,  I'll look like James  Corden  in it ! ...... and
Not Daniel Craig.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol   ajb007/cheers

***One day at a time***

10

Re: James Corden wearing the TF Solden jacket

danjaq_0ff wrote:
Thunderpussy wrote:

ajb007/lol  one of the reasons  I don't wear any  Bond clothing.
Is Because,  I'll look like James  Corden  in it ! ...... and
Not Daniel Craig.

ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol  ajb007/lol   ajb007/cheers

Made me chuckle too  ajb007/lol