Bond poster in restaurant

Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
I saw this poster in a restaurant yesterday and I'm going to order it from Ebay...
s-l1600.jpg
"I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    By chance, did you notice if they had any in English?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    I didn't see it in English. I first saw the poster in a restaurant here in Missouri and started looking for one.

I still think the poster from FYEO is one of the best ever.
    for-your-eyes-only-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41-2722.jpg?v=1534394629
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Ammo08 wrote:
    I saw this poster in a restaurant yesterday and I'm going to order it from Ebay...
    s-l1600.jpg

Wow, a poster I feel I’ve seen many times in Bond sites and reference material, but one I haven’t paid close attention to...like how Telly Savalas’ Blofeld should be the odd man out.

Per illustrated007.blogspot.com:

"Tutti Contro James Bond" artwork for the Italian James Bond Festival poster by Averardo Ciriello 1972
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....