Topic: BREXIT....The Lisbon treaty and the United Kingdom

This may have been posted previously? but I was unaware of it until now:

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE LISBON TREATY, THE TREATY THAT COMES INTO FORCE 2020, ITS WORSE THAN THE SO CALLED DEAL, IF 99% OF THE BRITISH THINK TERESA MAYS DEAL IS BAD, JUST LOOK AT THE LISBON TREATY. PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW, LEAVERS AND REMAIN
..“What will actually happen if we stay in the EU” is a question no remainer will ever answer but here it is warts and all.
Check it out if you wish ——>>

Dear all, didn't mean to cause offence by this post but as I have replied to pm's "this is a discussion thread" It's not like I've said Omega rocks and Rolex sucks ass!

Anyway the offensive content has been removed.

Last edited by ppw3o6r (26th Mar 2019 17:52)

Re: BREXIT....The Lisbon treaty and the United Kingdom

No, no, no the EU is a utopia,  we're all Crazy to want to leave  ajb007/lol
The politicians  don't want us leaving, ........ so we're not.... No
Matter how many voted for it.

"Let his death be a particularly unpleasant and humiliating one."

Then Russia will take over and we will become EURASIA  Sometimes the truth is harder than the pain inside  ajb007/biggrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_laP7zlzcM

***One day at a time***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry-nGvr9cbQ

ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

As usually, Donk is over-drama-eying things.

If you are part of the EU, you give up parts of national sovereignty.
Matter of fact, or do you really think, that all 27 states have pleasure dealing with the UK on and on now for 3 years and agree to every point of the negotiated process.

Having the possibility to veto everything by everyone made the EU slow and that has been rightly criticized by the UK, wasn‘t it?

I‘ll not go down to all the panic-making in points of 1-26. It is the interpretation by EU haters, the reality is much different.

Last edited by Higgins (26th Mar 2019 10:53)

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

The piece is not by me Mr Higgy Sir however I have sent it to the BBC to ask the simple question "if this is correct? is this not news worthy? because this is the first I had heard of it!"  ajb007/frown

ppw3o6r wrote:

The piece is not by me Mr Higgy Sir however I have sent it to the BBC to ask the simple question "if this is correct? is this not news worthy? because this is the first I had heard of it!"  ajb007/frown

Im sure the Queen signed it years ago Donk  ajb007/amazed

***One day at a time***

I really have no time (and mood fighting against evangelist Brexiteers again here) to debunk all 26 points, but as an example, here are the facts to point 3 about the Euro. In Short, UK will not get the Euro

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/factsheet … tary-union

Last edited by Higgins (26th Mar 2019 09:55)

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

ppw3o6r wrote:

Well, I guess, that first of all you ask yourself where your 26 points are coming from and what the intent is to put that nonsense out.

For sure the goal is to get the EU countries closer, but your post is purely scaremongering.

I pity the journalist who has to go thru all this by the BBC who will happily pay him for doing that

And maybe you change the wording in your title.
It sounds that you are posting facts and not the usual social media exaggeration bullshit panicmaking which is 20% true and 80% bs.

I agree - the title should read "the United Kingdom" not "Great Britain".  ajb007/biggrin

Barbel wrote:

I agree - the title should read "the United Kingdom" not "Great Britain".  ajb007/biggrin

ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

I've taken the liberty to run a search and came up with the following, which replies to all the 26 points in a good manner

https://fullfact.org/europe/viral-list- … aty-wrong/

Take this as an example how social media works and how well informed the Brexit vote was, if someone is just reading the crap, that Donk has previously posted.

Donk, you should have stopped after

>> 99% OF THE BRITISH THINK TERESA MAYS DEAL IS BAD <<

After such an obvious fake fact and emotionstirring, the author has lost any credibility and makes me 100% sure, that everything that follows is bs.

Such a blatant and childish level of writing - but hey, we only need social media and not experts anymore.......

Well guys. I apologise for posting "the crap" which was posted on Facebook but this is a discussion thread after all & it is being discussed however  I bring your attention to the first line: This may have been posted previously? but I was unaware of it until now!

If the BBC reply to a uninformed member of the public? I'll update "my crap" here.

The BBC will point you to the link, which I have posted where most of it was debunked....

Before we go any further, Higgins, can you confirm you are not Sinclair McKay, as I reference in another thread?  ajb007/biggrin  We do not want any Lord Haw Haw antics here!

"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Will it be enough to convince you, when I am posting you a painting, which has been recently done of me?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F7C6RFEJ9OQ/U1q4VfHc2VI/AAAAAAAACYg/UqYdVyAZk6g/s1600/higgins1.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/G8Rbw8MD/550313-10150915339245760-1260803169-n.jpg

His arse is bigger than that  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

Higgins wrote:

Will it be enough to convince you, when I am posting you a painting, which has been recently done of me?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F7C6RFEJ9OQ/U1q4VfHc2VI/AAAAAAAACYg/UqYdVyAZk6g/s1600/higgins1.jpg

I doubt the people who avoid the political threads know what they're missing out on  ajb007/lol

Number24 wrote:
Higgins wrote:

I doubt the people who avoid the political threads know what they're missing out on  ajb007/lol

I wonder if we could put his real head on that pic, could be the next Christmas project ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

I'm convinced this incredible painting should hang on the wall in the SABS  ajb007/bond

danjaq_0ff wrote:
Number24 wrote:
Higgins wrote:

I wonder if we could put his real head on that pic, could be the next Christmas project ajb007/biggrin

No just stick an ass on top of his neck! (waits for strange image involving a donkey!)  ajb007/insane

ppw3o6r wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:
Number24 wrote:

No just stick an ass on top of his neck! (waits for strange image involving a donkey!)  ajb007/insane

Show some respect to this great piece of ….. art. And remember Higgins is a real human being in spite of the fact that he both lives in and supports the EU!