Pardon me, do you have a match?... I use a lighter...

Hello Everyone!

Had a little time today and I got a little further along with inventory.

One of my favorite Bond movies and books is "From Russia With Love". The early movies just have the characters doing simple spy things. I love the dialogue used to contact and confirm another agents identify... "Pardon me, do you have a match?"... " I use a lighter" ... "Better still"... "Until they go wrong"

Well, this short video will feature my matchbox and lighter collections that I have accumulated over the years. The the following link will get you there:

https://youtu.be/6oaEVom4UVY

I hope you enjoy!

Comments

• PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Very nice video! Thank you for taking the time to present your collection in such a way.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    -{ really interesting video.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,151MI6 Agent
    AMAZING stuff, Bonddirector! A collection impossible to 'match' {[]

Can I ask, are you a smoker? I quit nearly ten years ago, and I never thought I'd buy a tobacco product ever again - but here I am collecting them from the films. Don't have any of the merch though, sadly. This is something I must rectify!

Looking forward to seeing your watch collection too.
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • BonddirectorBonddirector Posts: 55MI6 Agent
    I'm glad you are all enjoying these videos. Quentin, I'm not a smoker, but what drew me to these items were the variety, size, and intial prices... I love how they don't take up tons of room and a lot of times for me it's an impulse buy that I don't have to plan a raid on Fort Knox to afford it... yes my watch collection will be done in the near future, but possibly race tracks and slot cars will be sooner... gee now I feel like the old Bond films prompting what will follow. Have a great day! I appreciate hearing from people who collect and enjoy this world of 007. Thanks once again.