20% off Dents driving gloves

Once again, Dents is having their periodical (from time to time) 20% off driving gloves offer. For those sitting on the fence on the Spectre driving gloves (like I myself am) this could be a nice argument for going in.

*Goes to check his Skyfall gloves size.*
"Enjoy it while it lasts."
"The very words I live by."

Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I've been umm'ing and ahh'ing about getting those Spectre driving gloves for ages now—I've got the rest of the SA outfit (minus the vintage watch, still hunting for that)—but I honestly don't know when I'd wear them...I can't say I've ever thought to myself while driving that this experience would be better if I was wearing gloves. Would anyone like to chime in and educate me on the actual point of driving gloves?
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    I've been umm'ing and ahh'ing about getting those Spectre driving gloves for ages now—I've got the rest of the SA outfit (minus the vintage watch, still hunting for that)—but I honestly don't know when I'd wear them...I can't say I've ever thought to myself while driving that this experience would be better if I was wearing gloves. Would anyone like to chime in and educate me on the actual point of driving gloves?

Gloves are useful if you are driving a vintage car with a wooden steering wheel for example.
    You have a better grip.
    I find them useless on a modern car.

Cheers -{
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    What means this word "useful"?

B-)