FS: Skyfall Adidas Gazelle 2 trainers (New with tags)

Offering the Skyfall Gazelle 2 trainers. In absolutely new condition, never worn, tags still attached. US size 8 1/2, UK size 8.

I bought these hoping they would fit as I was going to actually use them. Alas, they are indeed too small as I'd feared. And while Skyfall is one of my very favorite Bond films and I've collected many SF items, something must go as I'm searching for a SF Menlo in large.

I've got around $190.00 in them. Looking for around $175.00 US, but will consider reasonable offers. Please PM if you have questions or are interested...and if you've got an extra Menlo in lg. you're looking to move!

Thanks!
IMG-5345.jpg

IMG-5346.jpg

IMG-5347.jpg

IMG-5348.jpg

IMG-5349.jpg

Comments

• MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    NC-MI6-00 wrote:
    Offering the Skyfall Gazelle 2 trainers. In absolutely new condition, never worn, tags still attached. US size 8 1/2, UK size 8.

I bought these hoping they would fit as I was going to actually use them. Alas, they are indeed too small as I'd feared. And while Skyfall is one of my very favorite Bond films and I've collected many SF items, something must go as I'm searching for a SF Menlo in large.

I've got around $190.00 in them. Looking for around $175.00 US, but will consider reasonable offers. Please PM if you have questions or are interested...and if you've got an extra Menlo in lg. you're looking to move!

Thanks!
    IMG-5345.jpg

IMG-5346.jpg

IMG-5347.jpg

IMG-5348.jpg

IMG-5349.jpg

Check your PM's!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Price drop to $145.00 plus shipping costs.

Thanks!
    MikeG77 wrote:
    NC-MI6-00 wrote:

Thanks!
    IMG-5345.jpg

IMG-5346.jpg

IMG-5347.jpg

IMG-5348.jpg

IMG-5349.jpg

Check your PM's!
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    Dear Sir,
    Would you consider a trade?
    Which size would you need?
    Best regards