Gauging interest/FS?: Tom Ford Skyfall S/A tri-color tie

Good day all!

Gauging interest in possibly re homing my TF tri-color tie from Skyfall acquired from the recent project with TF.

To all that were part of this fantastic project, you know how amazing these ties are. And to be S/A takes it up many more notches imo.

I also purchased the PTS tie from the project and will be retaining that one. However I really VERY seldom wear ties any longer as I've retired from practicing law, I am contemplating selling the tri-color. I know that I will most probably regret it if I do (as cautioned by a very wise member on this forum). So, at this point, I'm really attempting to determine what interest there may be from someone who may have missed out on the project, someone relatively new to the forum, or someone who may desire a spare. The included pics truly do not do the tie justice.

The tie is of course un-worn, never been tied, and comes in original TF packaging.

If possibly have a true interest in acquiring this beautiful piece, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thanks all in advance!

All the best.

IMG-5498.jpg

IMG-5499.jpg

IMG-5500.jpg

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    What price are you wanting for it
  • operas phantomoperas phantom GermanyPosts: 113MI6 Agent
    from where will you be shipping?
    Did you bring any chocolates?
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Greetings all,

Thank you to all those that PM'd me about the tie. I have taken your comments/suggestions to heart. While I was initially going to look for around 300.00 USD, I was counseled by several that, that would in their opinion be too high (was given numbers ranging from 200.00 to 300.00). I have decided that I am going to sell the tri-color.

The price if interested will be a firm $225.00 plus shipping (PD via PayPal f&f) as it's worth that to me to retain it.

If interested in purchase, please PM me and we can sort out the details!

Thanks to those who graciously responded previously.

All the best!
    Oh, the tie will ship from North Carolina, in the US.
    Please close posting. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.