Rag & Bone Archive Slim Jeans (Yellow Fleck stitch version) SOLD

TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
With reluctance I am selling my R&B Archive Slim jeans with the yellow crotch fleck stitch They are size 28. This cut # seems to be very rare as I have only ever seen this one come up and another pair in size 38. Same jeans as worn by DC in the 2018 Omaze promo (the one with the puppies), the Odeon awards and other street pics.

I bought these brand new and have tried so hard to make them work but they are too slim in the legs for me. Waist and thighs are fine, just from thighs down too slim. For reference I take a 28 in the Archive Slim Straight, but need a 29 in the Slim version.

They have been worn on and off for about 3-4 months. They've just been washed inside out, with Woolite dark, cold water, air dried and have been waiting in my closet. No alterations have been done to them.

I've tried to capture the wear as best as I could. The whiskers are starting a little on the thighs and the honeycombs on the back of the knee are starting a little. They are still very dark indigo, and have TONS of life left in them for fades.

Measurements:
15" waist
31.25" inseam
6.15" leg opening
7" knee (taken 13 inches down from crotch)
10" thigh (taken 2 inches down from crotch)

Album here: https://imgur.com/a/ND1K7ZY If you need more pictures let me know!

Asking $50 USD OBO plus actual shipping cost to you. Paypal only, no refunds, returns.

PM any questions.

2IF4vLK.jpg

Comments