76

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Paloma handles a Heckler & Koch MP5K-N/PDW with UMP-style folding stock.

Last edited by Quentin Quigley (20th Feb 2020 08:59)

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

77

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

The Hi-Power makes sense for Craig's Bond as his personal retirement weapon. It's an old model (1935) but it was way ahead of its time and possibly the best combat pistol of World War II. It's an old school gun with vintage charm that's still extremely effective, in addition to its long life as the British service pistol.

78

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

HK MP5K with CIA ID

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49542813851_015715feba_o.png

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

79

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Quentin Quigley wrote:

Bonus detail for you: Nomi carries a Glock 17 with extended magazine...with 'add ons'.

And here it is - another look at the Glock FAB Defense PDW as seen in the first trailer and a previously released still of Nomi.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/MZmiSLT47GYAzuuHvNKVG-1920-80.jpg
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/MZmiS … 920-80.jpg

Different suppressor to the one in SP, 3-point sling, and maybe a scope or something else on there too.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

80

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Finally a good photo of Waldo too.

81

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Quentin Quigley wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:

Bonus detail for you: Nomi carries a Glock 17 with extended magazine...with 'add ons'.

And here it is - another look at the Glock FAB Defense PDW as seen in the first trailer and a previously released still of Nomi.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/MZmiSLT47GYAzuuHvNKVG-1920-80.jpg
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/MZmiS … 920-80.jpg

Different suppressor to the one in SP, 3-point sling, and maybe a scope or something else on there too.

That is just such movie bullcrap. Going cool over even a modicum of reality: there is no point in sacrificing terminal effectiveness in name of concealability when you're in full tac-carb.

"I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
-Mr Arlington Beech

82

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Is the new pistol in the poster identifiable?

83

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

SIg P226. pre rail version.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

84

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

So, will we see both a P226 and P226R in the film? I've been telling others that the one Bond carries in Safin's lair has the rail. In this pic below, it hangs lower underneath where the rail would go and you can kind of see the grooves on either side of that front face:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/495 … 2825_k.jpg

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

85

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Possibly.  He does pick up guns during the film after running out of ammo.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

86

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Asp9mm wrote:

Possibly.  He does pick up guns during the film after running out of ammo.

Thanks mate. I have a toy P226R, so I hope one is seen. Otherwise, I'll have to treat it as a Spectre prop.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

87

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Quite frankly, one of the poster photos bothers me as we see Bond holding a PPK with a large, drop leg, tactical holster by his side (clearly for a full-sized duty weapon). I was hoping that they would work on the gun play, but apparently not.

88

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

0073 wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:

Bonus detail for you: Nomi carries a Glock 17 with extended magazine...with 'add ons'.

And here it is - another look at the Glock FAB Defense PDW as seen in the first trailer and a previously released still of Nomi.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/MZmiSLT47GYAzuuHvNKVG-1920-80.jpg
https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/MZmiS … 920-80.jpg

Different suppressor to the one in SP, 3-point sling, and maybe a scope or something else on there too.

That is just such movie bullcrap. Going cool over even a modicum of reality: there is no point in sacrificing terminal effectiveness in name of concealability when you're in full tac-carb.

I love how the likely Magpul, plastic, flip-up sights are down in that photo. Not sure how she is aiming other that looking down the barrel.

89

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

The leg holster is for his P226 (you can see it holstered in another photo), but yes, it is quite bulky!

I imagine Nomi wouldn't need the sights, what with her being 007* and all. * ajb007/shifty

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

90

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Bentley Mark IV wrote:

Quite frankly, one of the poster photos bothers me as we see Bond holding a PPK with a large, drop leg, tactical holster by his side (clearly for a full-sized duty weapon). I was hoping that they would work on the gun play, but apparently not.

The poster was recently updated/re-released/corrected to show Bond holding a P226 (that fits his holster) rather than a PPK.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGEwMDU2ZDQtZmE5Zi00YjFiLWIwYWItOGMyMzY5MzljOWU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2NDQ3MTA@._V1_.jpg

91

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

I'd love Bond to have either a Browning Hi-Power or SIG as his " retirement " carry.

...and if you really wanted some old school nostalgia, Fleming's Bond's first issued pistol at the start of WW2 would have been a Webley Mark VI .455 revolver ajb007/biggrin

92

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

https://i.postimg.cc/RN6LncYB/450px-Webley-IMG-6789.jpg

93

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Cam008 wrote:

https://i.postimg.cc/RN6LncYB/450px-Webley-IMG-6789.jpg

A fine weapon.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

94

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

'Can't say I've ever heard of one jamming ajb007/smile

95

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Cam008 wrote:

I'd love Bond to have either a Browning Hi-Power or SIG as his " retirement " carry.

You'll love NTTD then. ajb007/martini

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

96

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Heckler & Koch USP Compact 9x19mm:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49813008716_15a7b85f6b_o.png

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

97

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Quentin Quigley wrote:

Heckler & Koch USP Compact 9x19mm

Jack Bauer’a weapon of choice. Great handgun.

98

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

JTM wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:

Heckler & Koch USP Compact 9x19mm

Jack Bauer’a weapon of choice. Great handgun.

Nice one. Mollaka and Fisher from CR use the compact as well.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.

99

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

Quentin Quigley wrote:
JTM wrote:
Quentin Quigley wrote:

Heckler & Koch USP Compact 9x19mm

Jack Bauer’a weapon of choice. Great handgun.

Nice one. Mollaka and Fisher from CR use the compact as well.

The full size 9mm USP may be the finest handgun I’ve ever fired. It became immediately apparent why they are so expensive. I have not handled the compact version.

100

Re: What Handgun Will Bond Use in Bond 25? [Potential Spoilers]

The H&K ... Full size or Compact one are bulky weapons so ...

~Never Let Them See You Bleed~