Topic: AJB Interviews- General

For info:
From this point, I'll be plugging the interviews in assorted forums as appropriate. I've discussed this with the other Mods, and they approve.

There are other interviews planned (and hoped for) but they will arrive as the guests have time and/or see fit. This is, of course, outwith my control. It's very possible that the pacing may vary, you'll just have to bear with me on that.

Please put any comments or suggestions below. Thanks again to everyone for their contributions.

Re: AJB Interviews- General

The Debbie McWilliams interview is now posted at https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/51776/aj … cwilliams/

I'm still awaiting the phone call from Yaphet Kotto.

ajb007/martini
Excellent work Barbel, you really have done (are doing) amazing things with these interviews. Thank you very much for the hard work, time and effort.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Thanks, Chris, glad you're enjoying them.  ajb007/cheers

Mr Kotto's assistant has contacted me again; they will be in touch soon. Don't know the reason for the delay.

He's obviously a very busy man.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Great job on these, Barbel.

Thank you, Gassy Man.  ajb007/cheers

I can't wait for the interview with the General  ajb007/wink
Barbel must have people everywhere  ajb007/biggrin
ajb007/cheers  Great interviews, always informative and fun.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

Thanks, TP.  ajb007/smile
I've got a few others I'm hopeful for but I can't predict when the next one after Yaphet Kotto might be.

Well, the next development will be... interesting...  ajb007/cool

I've sent off the questions to Trina Parks, and have another guest ready. Shall we wait until Ms Parks replies (obviously I don't know when that will be), or go ahead with the next one?