Topic: AJB Interviews- General

For info:
From this point, I'll be plugging the interviews in assorted forums as appropriate. I've discussed this with the other Mods, and they approve.

There are other interviews planned (and hoped for) but they will arrive as the guests have time and/or see fit. This is, of course, outwith my control. It's very possible that the pacing may vary, you'll just have to bear with me on that.

Please put any comments or suggestions below. Thanks again to everyone for their contributions.

Re: AJB Interviews- General

The Debbie McWilliams interview is now posted at https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/51776/aj … cwilliams/

I'm still awaiting the phone call from Yaphet Kotto.

ajb007/martini
Excellent work Barbel, you really have done (are doing) amazing things with these interviews. Thank you very much for the hard work, time and effort.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Thanks, Chris, glad you're enjoying them.  ajb007/cheers

Mr Kotto's assistant has contacted me again; they will be in touch soon. Don't know the reason for the delay.

He's obviously a very busy man.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Great job on these, Barbel.

Thank you, Gassy Man.  ajb007/cheers

I can't wait for the interview with the General  ajb007/wink
Barbel must have people everywhere  ajb007/biggrin
ajb007/cheers  Great interviews, always informative and fun.

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

Thanks, TP.  ajb007/smile
I've got a few others I'm hopeful for but I can't predict when the next one after Yaphet Kotto might be.

Well, the next development will be... interesting...  ajb007/cool

I've sent off the questions to Trina Parks, and have another guest ready. Shall we wait until Ms Parks replies (obviously I don't know when that will be), or go ahead with the next one?

Well, I went ahead with Bruce Scivally and she still hasn't replied (may be on holiday or something). There are 3 more guests waiting in the wings, so I'll bring on the next one later today.

These interviews are the best thing in AJB at the moment Barbel- well done and please keep ‘em coming  ajb007/martini  ajb007/martini

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Thank you, C&D  ajb007/cheers
I'll start the next one soon. Meantime, some thoughts...

I didn't know that this series would go on as long as it has- I thought maybe 5 or 6 would do it. While corresponding with the guests, some doors opened and it would have been silly to turn down the chance to contact certain people!
Since I thought it would only be a few interviews, I made them sticky but now it seems the stickies are going to overwhelm the page. Short of asking SiCo to open a new forum (very unlikely), does anyone have any thoughts on this?

PS Still no reply from Trina Parks, btw, after four or five emails from her while setting it up.

Edit- She's replied, she's en route to Taiwan and will get round to it.

I'll be announcing our next guest at the weekend, after I've posted Graham Rye's responses, but in the meantime here's a clue:

https://i.postimg.cc/nMq9mvJv/scan0022.jpg

Is it Higgins?  ajb007/biggrin

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Damn, you guessed!  ajb007/crap

While we're waiting for Paul Weston to reply, I'm going to start the next interview.

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/51944/aj … -pfeiffer/

Lee Pfeiffer replied to our questions yesterday. Still waiting on Paul Weston, though he has told me twice that he will reply. Once he does, I'm thinking about drawing this interview series to a close, and I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I have.

Lee Pfeiffer's responses made for excellent reading. I am definitely inspired to re-open my copy of The Incredible World of 007. It was a book that I really enjoyed when I first came across it.

Barbel wrote:

I'm thinking about drawing this interview series to a close, and I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I have.

If that’s the case then I’d like to give a big thanks to you for organising them all Barbel, I’ve enjoyed every one - they’ve been a great way of connecting with Bond royalty! Cheers to you!  ajb007/martini  ajb007/cheers

‘Secret Agent?? On whose side?’

ajb007/martini  Absolutely agree, it's been a fantastic adventure, A BIG thanks to Barbel for organising it.  ajb007/martini

“I didn’t lose a friend, I just realised I never had one.”

Kind of you both to say that. It's not impossible that one or two people might get around to contacting me, and if so I will of course let you know.

I'm sad that you're considering retiring from doing interviews for AJB. A lot of work must go into organising them. Been a treat to be able to speak with Bond alumni and ask questions about their time in a Bond film. I appreciate the effort you go to,Barbel and i have learnt so much.

Thanks,Barbel!  ajb007/martini

Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"