1

Topic: Propstore Auction Bond items

A few of the Bond lots coming up for auction at the Propstore Treasures from TV and Film Entertainment Memorabilia Auction on the 30th  September and 1st October:


https://i.postimg.cc/cgXww3MS/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-15-46.png

https://i.postimg.cc/hfJTQfXk/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-16-02.png

https://i.postimg.cc/7GxS59z9/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-16-32.png

https://i.postimg.cc/RNjf74fN/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-16-47.png

https://i.postimg.cc/7C42R9K4/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-17-13.png

https://i.postimg.cc/0zY67mPB/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-17-32.png

https://i.postimg.cc/HJ0QWRrj/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-18-00.png

https://i.postimg.cc/G9LjtLJR/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-18-14.png

https://i.postimg.cc/4mMvWzC4/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-18-45.png

https://i.postimg.cc/0rV0JTcw/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-18-55.png

https://i.postimg.cc/jLjvgxLc/Screenshot-2019-09-02-at-11-19-11.png

Can you swim?

2

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

Is it just me or have they bumped up the prices? compared with last year I seam to have made some bargains as this years they seem to have doubbled the estimates...

e.g. the DAD-holster sold for 2,000GBP, the GE-one is estimated from 3,000-5,000GBP...

The name is Walker by the way.

3

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

Tee Hee's jacket makes for an amusing photo! ajb007/smile

AugustWalker wrote:

Is it just me or have they bumped up the prices? compared with last year I seam to have made some bargains as this years they seem to have doubbled the estimates...

Yeah, I'm no expert but Jinx's fake pistol seems pretty expensive for something that doesn't seem particularly iconic or desirable.

Last edited by emtiem (2nd Sep 2019 10:47)

4

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

emtiem wrote:

Tee Hee's jacket makes for an amusing photo! ajb007/smile

AugustWalker wrote:

Is it just me or have they bumped up the prices? compared with last year I seam to have made some bargains as this years they seem to have doubbled the estimates...

Yeah, I'm no expert but Jinx's fake pistol seems pretty expensive for something that doesn't seem particularly iconic or desirable.

TeeHee's jacket seems pretty high for an item that only a stuntman has worn and not the actor himself.  ajb007/confused

I'd be very carefull with these guns anyway. If there isn't a EON-related document listing the provenance including the serial number, it is just to easy to come across a fake one. Same applies to the throwing knife. Over the last 15 years I must have seen like 30 knives claiming to be one of the movie-used ones.

The name is Walker by the way.

5

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

The guns are genuine and well documented.

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

6

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

The Man With The Golden Gun chair back use to be mine and is definitely genuine  ajb007/smile

***One day at a time***

7

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

danjaq_0ff wrote:

The Man With The Golden Gun chair back use to be mine and is definitely genuine  ajb007/smile

And worth a whole load less now since we know so damned well what you do with stuff  ajb007/amazed

..................http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a77/darkcrown_1969/Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

8

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

Asp9mm wrote:
danjaq_0ff wrote:

The Man With The Golden Gun chair back use to be mine and is definitely genuine  ajb007/smile

And worth a whole load less now since we know so damned well what you do with stuff  ajb007/amazed

That is not how I see it, I sold it fo £400 back in the mid 90's now look at the price  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

9

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

Everything that he touches with his @rse, turns to gold  ajb007/insane

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

10

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

That could be a line in the upcoming 007 title song?  ajb007/biggrin

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

11

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

Higgins wrote:

Everything that he touches with his @rse, turns to gold  ajb007/insane

GOLDRINGER  ajb007/biggrin

***One day at a time***

12

Re: Propstore Auction Bond items

ajb007/rolleyes  ajb007/rolleyes

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!