Daniel Craig Water Bottle

Slightly odd one but does anyone the brand of water bottle that DC has been snapped using on set? In need of a new water bottle and thought it would be cool to pick up the same one.

0-E78263-E-EE86-4-FB3-89-C8-7-E9-F4-B21574-D.png

162-BB02-A-F783-4945-B752-DFA40781-DCA6.png

Comments

• TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    It’s the bottle issued to all the crew, if you look closely at it you can Male our a blurred 007 logo by his fingers. I think Phoebe W-B made mention of a cool water bottle they all got given on set
  • BenSV650BenSV650 Posts: 233MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    It’s the bottle issued to all the crew, if you look closely at it you can Male our a blurred 007 logo by his fingers. I think Phoebe W-B made mention of a cool water bottle they all got given on set

I think you’re right. Just found this pic as well.

913-B748-B-2085-4-B69-B4-F3-BBB19-C89-DF50.jpg
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Found it, it’s an Accona Tritan water bottle they can be printed for promotional items. Comes in three colours but can’t find somewhere that sells small numbers of them.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Found it, it’s an Accona Tritan water bottle they can be printed for promotional items. Comes in three colours but can’t find somewhere that sells small numbers of them.

AJB special group purchase? While using the "007" is probably out, we could do a cool little customised section.
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Bloody good idea JTM... use the AJB logo instead
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    A riff on the Bond 25 bottle. Not sure exactly when ajb was founded.

(ajb logo)

ajb007.co.uk
    Members & Moderators
    2000-Present
  • BenSV650BenSV650 Posts: 233MI6 Agent
    Nice work Jared!

I’ve found a company where the minimum order is only 25. Would there be enough interest to get an order in? Id take 2.
  • knoxj3knoxj3 Posts: 146MI6 Agent

I would be interested in one of these bottles!

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Great find!

Depending on price, I'll get either 2 or 4.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,150MI6 Agent

This thread is a few years old, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make this model anymore (much like how a few other NTTD items became obsolete throughout the delays).

I've searched for this bottle several times, even for a stray one on eBay, and only found it in promotional bulk orders of 100 or more. It would be cool to have this one sit next to the SIS bottle seen on the Jamaica set, but have long since made my peace with not owning this one.

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.