Topic: Anniversary screenings in London

There are two upcoming screenings of TMWTGG and OHMSS at Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Square around Xmas time.  Has anybody been there to see Bond films before?

Was thinking of booking as I don't think I've ever seen my hero Sir Roger Moore on the big screen before and I'm not sure how often these come up.  If they were a more common occurrence I'd choose one of his better films instead... ajb007/smile  ajb007/smile

Re: Anniversary screenings in London

petelangers wrote:

There are two upcoming screenings of TMWTGG and OHMSS at Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester Square around Xmas time.  Has anybody been there to see Bond films before?

Was thinking of booking as I don't think I've ever seen my hero Sir Roger Moore on the big screen before and I'm not sure how often these come up.  If they were a more common occurrence I'd choose one of his better films instead... ajb007/smile  ajb007/smile

Moonraker on the 29th September at the BFI. + OHMSS

Well Moonraker would surely be a fantastic experience on the big screen.  I'm not in London at that time so I won't catch it but I would choose that one out of the two for its impressive cinematography and its grand scale.  Now I think about it, I may have seen AVTAK when it was released in the 80s in my youth so actually it's about time I went to see a Roger Moore flick again.

petelangers wrote:

Well Moonraker would surely be a fantastic experience on the big screen.  I'm not in London at that time so I won't catch it but I would choose that one out of the two for its impressive cinematography and its grand scale.  Now I think about it, I may have seen AVTAK when it was released in the 80s in my youth so actually it's about time I went to see a Roger Moore flick again.

I'm hoping so yes and to see OHMSS on a big screen will be great :-)