Re: No Time To Die Omega Ltd Editions

I got emailed by my rep.  They're supposedly getting the new Omega Bond watch in October now.  Retail is $6500 US.  I'm not sure what watch it's going to be.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>TLD>SF>GE>OP>DN>FYEO>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>SP>DAF>LTK>AVTAK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Dalton>Brosnan

Gymkata wrote:

I got emailed by my rep.  They're supposedly getting the new Omega Bond watch in October now.  Retail is $6500 US.  I'm not sure what watch it's going to be.

I'm told that will be the LE based on the Diver 300M. Also told non-LE film watch will be out around turn of year, more vintage look with mesh bracelet as we have seen. And hopefully not overt Bond branding!

Wasn’t the other Spectre AT with the TWINE coat of arms an OHMSS edition?

@JaviTru on Twitter and Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com

I was referring to your post

Paperbill wrote:

Omega is really keeping info quiet to the Boutiques and Ad’s.

As said, the first, non-movie related 007 LE was presented to ADs and boutiques in April, that‘s hardly ‚really keeping info quiet‘ on them

President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.
-------Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!------
FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Higgins wrote:

Paperbill wrote:

As said, the first, non-movie related 007 LE was presented to ADs and boutiques in April, that‘s hardly ‚really keeping info quiet‘ on them

So what did the AD’s say we will be getting since they’ve seen it? Besides that it’s the non movie one.

We’ve heard a few rumors on here like an OHMSS watch., supposedly from an AD source.

Higgins wrote:

Paperbill wrote:

So what did the AD’s say we will be getting since they’ve seen it? Besides that it’s the non movie one.

We’ve heard a few rumors on here like an OHMSS watch., supposedly from an AD source.

My AD told me precisely how the first LE will look like from what has been presented in April.
Ha asked me to keep it confidential and that‘s what I am doing.

FIRST TO DISCOVER substantial evidence that Chew Mee is in fact not totally nude in the TMWTGG pool scenes!

Paperbill wrote:
Higgins wrote:

Paperbill wrote:

Your dealer might have seen it and shared it with you, just saying that it's not the norm.  My contacts in Omega have shared early info with me over the years but with this movie they don't seem to have the details.  Back in July they said it was being released in August, but then pulled back due to the Apollo 11 50th watch promotions.

Last edited by Paperbill (23rd Sep 2019 17:40)

Yes, the release date has been moved, but I am repeating myself here:

The watch has been presented live in April to the ADs in Switzerland.

Higgins wrote:

Yes, the release date has been moved, but I am repeating myself here:

The watch has been presented live in April to the ADs in Switzerland.

This is correct, the price above mentioned is also correct (+/- currency rates)

Sorry, bad wifi.

I just got a message from the local Omega boutique saying that a Bond watch is being announced tomorrow or Wednesday and they are taking a $5000 US deposit for it.  My guess is it's just the LE that's been discussed. but another source messaged me and said the Movie watch advertisement is coming out this week.  Should be an interesting week.

I just got a message from the local Omega boutique saying that a Bond watch is being announced tomorrow or Wednesday and they are taking a $5000 US deposit for it.  My guess is it's just the LE that's been discussed. but another source messaged me and said the Movie watch advertisement is coming out this week.  Should be an interesting week.

Supposedly only 400 of this watch are being released in the USA

https://i.postimg.cc/qtdjcnLv/05684-FE1-90-D1-4765-ADEB-C78-F694-A9663.png

https://i.postimg.cc/2VbwPT95/80-E86-E10-2446-4-DCA-8-F78-113-FF02-FBB1-A.png

https://i.postimg.cc/wyq2ZpnK/84788111-B07-A-486-F-A152-6-CED4706-F576.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/JDpxWFWs/B56-C215-B-A875-4-DF8-ABC3-B4-C3-E6-FB351-E.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w3b2fnVP/EACEA6-CE-3-C00-4-B17-AE98-6-E9-F7-BA2-C608.png

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

Not bad. A bit more subtle than their usual 007 LEs.
Here’s the UK price...

https://i.postimg.cc/6yyYNX24/9-BE79765-2688-4-F25-A5-D5-5-AF2-AAD259-DD.png

Honestly nothing for me which is good for my wallet . I will definitely wait for the SA LE.

That‘s exactly how my AD described back in April (and Asp9mm can confirm that because I‘ve told him). The only surprise for me is the crest and the family motto, he described it as a „plaque“.

They didn’t skimp on the...details.

I mean, both the Bond crest AND “We Have All the Time in the World”?

Good Lord....

Instagram - bondclothes007

Oh wow there we go—that LE plaque on the side is a bit showy but nice little Bond details scattered around, love that box and how the watch looks on its bracelet (not the rubber) and that spiral-brushed black ceramic dial is stunning—but not going to be running out to the boutique as soon as it opens tomorrow to grab one, gonna hold off until the NTTD model.

Last edited by JTM (24th Sep 2019 10:54)

Well I like the box but this for me is as pointless as an OHMSS Edition Aston Martin DBS Superleggera ....oh dear!  ajb007/crap

What next? ....an OHMSS Edition Heckler & Koch VP9 perhaps?  ajb007/lol

ppw3o6r wrote:

Well I like the box but this for me is as pointless as an OHMSS Edition Aston Martin DBS Superleggera ....oh dear!  ajb007/crap

What next? ....an OHMSS Edition Heckler & Koch VP9 perhaps?  ajb007/lol

Yeah this is what confuses me the most lol

I mean at this price point you cant even say its a bit of fun for the kids  ajb007/smile

Instagram - bondclothes007

Obviously what's next is an OHMSS Sean Connery bust  ajb007/lol  ajb007/martini

https://hodinkee.imgix.net/uploads/images/1569317850867-8fz4pa4wylw-807ed55a1b9146da894944736d2c2db1/OMEGA_210.22.42.20.01.004_close-up_plate.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&auto=format&ch=Width%2CDPR%2CSave-Data&fit=crop&fm=jpg&h=400&q=55&usm=12&w=600&dpr=2&s=3b13437e8d9c0a677c9b31ccf4ed904e

Ha, now I get the "plaque" comment from my AD
He was spot on!

What may be in that round box?

https://hodinkee.imgix.net/uploads/images/1569317866307-mvdfivwiw2-848c436222c5a8ce726e81d24786f440/OMEGA_watchbox_04.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&auto=format&ch=Width%2CDPR%2CSave-Data&fit=crop&fm=jpg&q=55&usm=12&w=820&dpr=2&s=c43d8ccb334ce279e041453b43157ffd