Re: Alternative Matera Slub Linen Jacket/Blouson -NTTD

Can anyone pick me up one as well?

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

Can anyone pick me up one as well?  Medium if available?

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...

The Bond Experience wrote:

Did someone get you one?  Can sort that for you if still needed?

As Westward Drift said, the UK sizes run one size smaller than U.S. sizes (UK Large = U.S. medium). And Mango fits small to begin with. So if you need one from the UK site a size large may be a better bet. Just a suggestion!

Thank you....!  I mentioned medium because it (the UK size guide) says it fits 39.5 which would be perfect for me....but you're saying it might be too small despite the measurement?  Maybe for the price I should get a large and a medium? 

canoe2 wrote:

As Westward Drift said, the UK sizes run one size smaller than U.S. sizes (UK Large = U.S. medium). And Mango fits small to begin with. So if you need one from the UK site a size large may be a better bet. Just a suggestion!

I still need a Large if anyone's volunteering.  ajb007/martini

Thank you....!  I mentioned medium because it (the UK size guide) says it fits 39.5 which would be perfect for me....but you're saying it might be too small despite the measurement?  Maybe for the price I should get a large and a medium? 

canoe2 wrote:

I'm a size 40 suit and a medium in almost every brand. For that moto jacket Mango had a few years ago I went with the UK large/U.S. medium and it's wearable but a tight fit. Granted that was the style of that jacket and this one looks a little more forgiving. But I still went with the UK large with this one. But heck, at $13 each probablly better safe than sorry if you want to order 2. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling the one that doesn't fit.

Edit: for comparison I find the Mango fit very similar to Massimo Dutti. And I always need a large from them.

If someone can grab an XXL for me I'll be happy to cover all costs. Thanks!

All sold out on Mango US site or else I'd grab one and Mango UK won't ship to Canada.  ajb007/martini

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

I wasn't sure what to do, so ordered myself a Medium (have the cafe racer jacket canoe2 mentioned also and that fits me well in a Medium - snugly but nice) and a second Medium thinking that I'd have no trouble moving it on to someone.  Happy to push the button on a couple more to help some people out so long as I get reimbursed swiftly.  For reference I'm a 40" chest, 33" waist and get a Medium pretty much everywhere except for some of the US stores that offer a little more room in their fits.

Sunny is sorting me out.  Thanks to everyone who offered.  And of course to John for the awesome find!

Also in need of a Med to the US..  in the event anyone is grabbing a few.

Ive gone for a blanket approach and ordered 2 x M / L / Xl

One of ? earmarked for WD and me

Once I know ill happily relocate the others

M

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

I've ordered a L and M as I'm in betwenn sizes too
Should be here soon so we'll post which is available
Mango is wondering whats hit them  ajb007/lol

007 reporting for duty

chriscollins007 wrote:

Yeah, you guys really cleaned them out!

For those who missed on the Mango, I can highly recommend the Save Khaki version. This one has the drawstring waist which. to me, is more important to matching the look than the proper pockets. Mine arrived yesterday and I was surprised how much I like it.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod … lor=MARINE

What are you lot like....I’ve just gone and ordered the Mango jacket as well  ajb007/lol

Yes. Considerably!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukey_sparrow/

Cheverian wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

Yeah, you guys really cleaned them out!

For those who missed on the Mango, I can highly recommend the Save Khaki version. This one has the drawstring waist which. to me, is more important to matching the look than the proper pockets. Mine arrived yesterday and I was surprised how much I like it.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod … lor=MARINE

The fit does look closer with the slightly looser arms. I'm not too keen on work jackets though.
I like the Mango one with the patch pockets; looks good.

Mango Outlet must be wondering what the heck’s going on?!  ajb007/lol

Murder | Employment.

Is there anyone that could proxy a XXL to the US?

_Stocks wrote:

Mango Outlet must be wondering what the heck’s going on?!  ajb007/lol

I'm surprised they haven't reverted back to the original price.

Cant say no to that price, haven't been a fan of that look myself but as a relatively short term lurker on these forums you guys have been costing me a fortune.

ajb007/smile

Anyone got theirs yet? I do quite like the look although it's maybe a little slim.

emtiem wrote:

Anyone got theirs yet? I do quite like the look although it's maybe a little slim.

Which? The mango one or?

ellipsis97 wrote:
emtiem wrote:

Which? The mango one or?

Sorry, yes: Mango. I'm not sure how quick they deliver. They have some quite nice other bits on their site.

I live in Greece, got it in 1 day from UK

Some photos

https://i.postimg.cc/qttCmhvQ/70901086-1382383728585410-695926328498585600-n.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/rRT0FfCY/71800920-507519246462589-4281221377723203584-n.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/SjLYtpm0/71474410-2339811319460892-4977230349982498816-n.jpg

Ah great! Thanks. Is it nice to wear?