Re: Alternative Matera Slub Linen Jacket/Blouson -NTTD

Mine arrived
Pretty nice and a steal
Obi Sean Kenobi / James Boldman, the XL's are yours if you still want them?
Pm me if so, ideally over next couple of days. If not heard from you Ill open them up on here before returning....

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Still looking for a MEDIUM in this..  anyone have an extra and willing to send it stateside ?  I'm in Tennessee..

My tracking umber from Mango finally started working yesterday evening, so Im hoping mine will be delivered tomorrow.

Thank you for getting back to me, but *hopefully* im sorted out for now.

Thanks sir.

007JBDCMWR wrote:

Mine arrived
Pretty nice and a steal
Pm me if so, ideally over next couple of days. If not heard from you Ill open them up on here before returning....

Mine arrived today, taken a while I must say, xl fits me perfectly with my 44" chest it's also not too short which I was worried about being 6'5 as always I'm quite impressed by the amount of bang for your buck you get from Mango. This is a nice looking jacket and works well with the Henley and chinos.

It was either that.....or the priesthood

Willing to pay anyone willing to send a small stateside!

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

Obi Sean Kenobi wrote:

My tracking umber from Mango finally started working yesterday evening, so Im hoping mine will be delivered tomorrow.

Thank you for getting back to me, but *hopefully* im sorted out for now.

Thanks sir.

007JBDCMWR wrote:

Mine arrived
Pretty nice and a steal

No probs

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

I could offer a size L in the MANGO jacket.
Best regards

Still looking for a XXL.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

MFisher wrote:

Still looking for a MEDIUM in this..  anyone have an extra and willing to send it stateside ?  I'm in Tennessee..

Morning Sir, check your inbox. Primed and ready

I see the Mango jacket been reduced on the UK site to £6.99! I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Yes. Considerably!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukey_sparrow/

BondClothing wrote:

Do you want me to pick one up for you?

PS - Was planning on picking up a S, M and L while they’re cheap if anyone is in need....

Murder | Employment.

Mine arrived too today and i must say looks quite cool and will work with henleys,t shirts and chinos pretty well.
Not the sort to be layered up too much imo.
Quite surprised they are quite spacious especially in the arms , so I'm sticking with my medium.

Have a Large available, pm if interested.
will wait till Monday before sending for refund.

007 reporting for duty

I got mine yesterday and tried it on this morning. I got a US Medium so it's a Euro Large. Does anyone have the US Small that can post some pictures and or measurements. I'm wondering if I should stick with my medium or can size down one to a small. Thanks!

"Unfortunately I misjudged you. You're just a stupid policeman, who's luck has run out." -Dr. Julius No

Cheverian wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

I've ordered a L and M as I'm in betwenn sizes too
Should be here soon so we'll post which is available
Mango is wondering whats hit them  ajb007/lol

Yeah, you guys really cleaned them out!

For those who missed on the Mango, I can highly recommend the Save Khaki version. This one has the drawstring waist which. to me, is more important to matching the look than the proper pockets. Mine arrived yesterday and I was surprised how much I like it.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod … lor=MARINE

I also bought the Save Khaki jacket. Is it worth keeping or should I get my hands on the Mango one if available?

bondfan10 wrote:
Cheverian wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

I've ordered a L and M as I'm in betwenn sizes too
Should be here soon so we'll post which is available
Mango is wondering whats hit them  ajb007/lol

Yeah, you guys really cleaned them out!

For those who missed on the Mango, I can highly recommend the Save Khaki version. This one has the drawstring waist which. to me, is more important to matching the look than the proper pockets. Mine arrived yesterday and I was surprised how much I like it.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/prod … lor=MARINE

I also bought the Save Khaki jacket. Is it worth keeping or should I get my hands on the Mango one if available?

Whether to keep the Save Khaki is up to you, but why not both? The Mango is down to £6.99.

I'm beginning to wonder if I made in a mistake in ordering the Euro large Mango jkt.

hcantrell: does the size tag on your jacket say "EUR L - U.S.A. M"? That's what is on all my other Mango shirts and jackets and they fit me fine. But I'm starting to wonder if they've adjusted their sizing, so Euro Large now equals a U.S.A. large. If an Euro XL is fitting someone as big as Chriscoop, I may have screwed up. Any chance you could share the measurements of your one?

If anyone has an extra Euro Medium, could you hold it for me for a day or two until I can get this figured out? It looks like only L, XL and XXL are available on the Mango website now.

sunny01: don't worry, I will still pay you for the large you got me even if it looks like a medium is the better option for me!  ajb007/cheers

The german store still carries all sizes, if that helps anyone...

The name is Walker by the way.

_Stocks wrote:
BondClothing wrote:

Do you want me to pick one up for you?

PS - Was planning on picking up a S, M and L while they’re cheap if anyone is in need....

Yes please! I'll DM you.

Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.

All you folks with these in hand...  where are the photos ?!?!?    ajb007/smile    Very interested in some in hand photos and some detail close ups !

MFisher wrote:

All you folks with these in hand...  where are the photos ?!?!?    ajb007/smile    Very interested in some in hand photos and some detail close ups !

I posted some already

canoe2 wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if I made in a mistake in ordering the Euro large Mango jkt.

hcantrell: does the size tag on your jacket say "EUR L - U.S.A. M"? That's what is on all my other Mango shirts and jackets and they fit me fine. But I'm starting to wonder if they've adjusted their sizing, so Euro Large now equals a U.S.A. large. If an Euro XL is fitting someone as big as Chriscoop, I may have screwed up. Any chance you could share the measurements of your one?

If anyone has an extra Euro Medium, could you hold it for me for a day or two until I can get this figured out? It looks like only L, XL and XXL are available on the Mango website now.

sunny01: don't worry, I will still pay you for the large you got me even if it looks like a medium is the better option for me!  ajb007/cheers

My tag says EUR L and in the box graph shows USA M, UK L, etc.

"Unfortunately I misjudged you. You're just a stupid policeman, who's luck has run out." -Dr. Julius No

Sorry about that ellipsis !  I missed those...   This one definitely looks like one of the best "close enough" options Ive seen for a Craig era jacket over the years - with the exception of any of Dan's products !  But for mass produced store bought option - these look fantastic !

Thanks hcantrell! Someone else shared the measurements of his UK Medium and it looks like that is the size I am going to need. sunny01 is looking at trying to get me one, but if anyone else has medium could you please let me know?

August Walker: I may take you up on that offer. Just want to see if I can track one down in the UK first to save on the shipping.

Cheers!
John

I Have a UK L available , going to send back to mango on Monday for refund if no one wants it

007 reporting for duty

Still looking for an XXL if anyone can get me one and ship to Canada. Will cover your costs.  ajb007/martini

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”