1

Topic: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Anyone in the USA interested in getting these?
https://content.fortune.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Coffret-007-bouteille.jpg?w=952
ajb007/martini

2

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

They release April 20th, do they not?

Also, going to effect October 25th is a 25% import tariff on French Wine so it will be interesting to see what happens here.

3

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Yes - the movie is out April 2020

As for the Champagne - its out November 2019 - time to get order in

-_Quantum_- wrote:

They release April 20th, do they not?

Also, going to effect October 25th is a 25% import tariff on French Wine so it will be interesting to see what happens here.

4

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

What's the best place to buy online (US)?

5

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

texas007 wrote:

Anyone in the USA interested in getting these?
https://content.fortune.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Coffret-007-bouteille.jpg?w=952
ajb007/martini

I love the look of the case and bottle with all the logos! I wonder where I could hunt one down in Aus when they're released?

6

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

I may have five spots so let me know - it will be properly inspected and packed by me - and yes, I have done this before.
K

7

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

I would love a spot!   You were amazing in helping me to acquire my Skyfall one!

texas007 wrote:

I may have five spots so let me know - it will be properly inspected and packed by me - and yes, I have done this before.
K

The Mantis was always The Bond Experience, but now he is The Bond Experience on AJB as well...
Visit youtube.com/TheBondExperience

8

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

texas007 wrote:

I may have five spots so let me know - it will be properly inspected and packed by me - and yes, I have done this before.
K

I would like a spot too

9

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Wow!

10

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Are these limited or will they be generally available like the previous Bollinger Bond releases?

Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".

11

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Count me in!

12

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Thank you for the interests and chiming in - I will let you know once I secured the order and provide pricing for final confirmation.

The Bond Experience
Paperbill
sruzgar

13

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Smithers500 wrote:

Are these limited or will they be generally available like the previous Bollinger Bond releases?

I don't think they are that available - here in Texas you got to special order.

14

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Would love a spot if still available ajb007/smile

15

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

The Bond Experience
Paperbill
sruzgar
Sam Seaborn

16

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

E-mail sent earlier this afternoon. Thanks.

17

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Bond Collectors' Weekends wrote:

E-mail sent earlier this afternoon. Thanks.

per your email - I will let you know pricing when available  ajb007/martini

18

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Texas is the best.  ajb007/martini  ajb007/martini

19

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

texas007 wrote:
Smithers500 wrote:

Are these limited or will they be generally available like the previous Bollinger Bond releases?

I don't think they are that available - here in Texas you got to special order.

Would love a spot if available!

20

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

I'd take a spot if any are left!

21

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

ttdriver wrote:

I'd take a spot if any are left!

Good to see you Paul - was just thinking about you.

Here is the update - I will try to accommodate everyone

The Bond Experience
Paperbill
sruzgar
Sam Seaborn
ttdriver
cyclones122
via PM - JS

Last edited by texas007 (10th Oct 2019 20:27)

22

Re: Bollinger Champagne Bond 25 Limited Edition

Does anybody know how long they can be stored from release on (in a wine fridge)? i was thinking about acquiring the skyfall champagner, thats why i am asking? is that one still o.k. to be consumed properly?