Re: Dr No, James Bond "style" plaques. Le Cercle/Les A screen used props.

Sir Miles wrote:
DrNoPlaques wrote:

Are links to Ebay not allowed as it keeps disappearing.

Treat yourself this Christmas, go on, you know you deserve it.

Yes, links to eBay outside of the eBay thread are not allowed in sales threads…otherwise we end up with too many threads that just link to eBay sales - which just clutter up the forum.

My apologies, I didn't know but it makes sense.
Thanks, have a great Festive Season.

DrNoPlaques wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:
DrNoPlaques wrote:

Are links to Ebay not allowed as it keeps disappearing.

Treat yourself this Christmas, go on, you know you deserve it.

Yes, links to eBay outside of the eBay thread are not allowed in sales threads…otherwise we end up with too many threads that just link to eBay sales - which just clutter up the forum.

No problem...good luck with your sales  ajb007/martini

YNWA 96

The Unbearables

Sir Miles wrote:
DrNoPlaques wrote:
Sir Miles wrote:

No problem...good luck with your sales  ajb007/martini

Thanks you.
I was just hoping to get some to the right homes (which I've done) although I was sure that more people would show an interest. Oh well.

Thank you all for your interest, the people who bought are happy and I know they'll be treasured which keeps me happy so for the moment there are only the ones on Ebay for sale although please get in touch if you are thinking of buying so they don't charge you the taxes. They're listed on £1 days so UK are fine. Thanks again and Happy New Year to all.

There are still a couple of sets and singles of the £10s, £50, £100s and £500s on ebay if anybody wishes to take a look so they can see the grades and prices. Just put Le Cercle (or Dr No) in the search and they'll show up.
Thanks to all who showed an interest and even bigger thanks to those that bought and gave them good homes.
I appreciate it. Have fun.

Just a quick update to thank the 20 people who are now the proud owners of a set of Bond plaques for buying them and helping me to raise over £1000 for a variety of charities. Greatly appreciated by myself and them and all worthy causes. Thank you all and enjoy your plaques.

Hello, do you have any?If yes which ones and at what price? Thank you in advance for your answer, have a nice day

DrNoPlaques wrote:

Just a quick update to thank the 20 people who are now the proud owners of a set of Bond plaques for buying them and helping me to raise over £1000 for a variety of charities. Greatly appreciated by myself and them and all worthy causes. Thank you all and enjoy your plaques.