MADEN Waxed Canvas Jacket XXL

As much as I like the jacket my wife doesn´t. So I am selling it just 2 days after receiving it. I am not sending back as the shipping is expensive from Europe.

It was 44 $ + 9$ Shipping. I ask for 30 Euro + shipping.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Does that mean you can't get the Rogue Territory jacket?
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,770MI6 Agent

It sure sounds like it :#
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    My wife hated my Bond jacket, said it was her or the jacket, I'm sure going to miss her :))
    bosoxfan wrote:
    My wife hated my Bond jacket, said it was her or the jacket, I'm sure going to miss her :))

Hahahaha
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I just received mine in XXL and was pleasantly surprised with the fit and quality. My wife hasn't seen it yet though but even if she dislikes something she says if I like wearing it, that's all that matters. She still does give me disapproving looks though lol. -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    so can you tell me your normal sizes on stuff, I'm thinking about the xxl but wondering if it will still be too small
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    I know the RgT jackets are said to be on the smaller size but how do these run? I’m thinking a xxl might be a bit too loose fitting, I’m about 42 chest.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 476MI6 Agent
    I would say that´s one size smaller than usual. I usually use L and this one is probably one size too big for me but right on the shoulders (20´´)
    I know the RgT jackets are said to be on the smaller size but how do these run? I’m thinking a xxl might be a bit too loose fitting, I’m about 42 chest.

Make sure you take your shoulder measurements into account. I compared a few jackets I have and taking all measurements into account I went for an XL but just in case I got an XXL. I tried the XL on first and decided that since it fit well and was going to give a little the XXL could be sent back. The XXL would have been too big on me especially in the chest and i didn't wanna have to worry about tailoring it :#

I think based on your measurements the XXL would be huge on you so I'd recommend you for a large

Well, I collect to wear and since my wife didn´t like it I might have a hard time wearing it... let´s see if she changes her mind once the movie is released.
    I am 43´´ chest. And 20´´ shoulder. the problem I have is I am 5´10´´ and the jacket is to long from back length and arms. Also waist is a bit big for me As I am 29´´. However this is something I typically have to live with as depending on the design and because of my complexion no standard made to wear fits me perfectly.
    So I'm about 45-46 chest measurement and 34 waist, I need to measure the shoulder on a couple of my jackets, but do you think the xxl will be right?
    bosoxfan wrote:
    So I'm about 45-46 chest measurement and 34 waist, I need to measure the shoulder on a couple of my jackets, but do you think the xxl will be right?

I'm just over 45 inches with a t-shirt and thermal and the RGT in a size XL fits me fine. The Rogue Territory site says the XL is 18.5 inches but i measured mine and it's about 19.5 inches. Based on the MADEN info on Amazon i'd go with an XL as the jacket will give a bit but if you wanna layer then an XXL may be better.
  • johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    I have the MADEN in XXL. I am a 5'-11" and a 44" chest with broader shoulders (~19") and the XXL fits me the way I would like with wearing just a t shirt. Buttoned up I have about 1.5" of pull from the front.
    80198290-1110358195824936-3664331260743909376-n.jpg
    Thanks guys, I will do some measuring tonight and then figure out what to try first. Do you guys like the quality of the Maden jacket?
    KH
    Actually it is quite impressive. Very stiff upon arrival but loosens as the wax heats. And impressive Especially for what I paid which was less then a 10th of the price of the RGT. Amazon ran a 50% off coupon so only $22. The only difference I found were the buttons.
    where did you find the amazon coupon, I didn't know such thing existed?
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    I'm usually an XL but chose to go XXL and the jacket is nicely fitted. Not tight at all. I would not fit into my normal XL size with these. Definitely go up 1 size with these.
    bosoxfan wrote:
    so can you tell me your normal sizes on stuff, I'm thinking about the xxl but wondering if it will still be too small
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    bosoxfan wrote:
    where did you find the amazon coupon, I didn't know such thing existed?
    The coupon was there when I went to checkout. Not sure if it was a one day promotional coupon. Still a great deal at $44.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:

Make sure you take your shoulder measurements into account. I compared a few jackets I have and taking all measurements into account I went for an XL but just in case I got an XXL. I tried the XL on first and decided that since it fit well and was going to give a little the XXL could be sent back. The XXL would have been too big on me especially in the chest and i didn't wanna have to worry about tailoring it :#

I think based on your measurements the XXL would be huge on you so I'd recommend you for a large

Cheers Mike -yes I’ve a large in order for the RgT jacket which you kindly told me about the extra % refund saving -{
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    Victor B wrote:
    As much as I like the jacket my wife doesn´t. So I am selling it just 2 days after receiving it. I am not sending back as the shipping is expensive from Europe.

It was 44 $ + 9$ Shipping. I ask for 30 Euro + shipping.

Kind regards.

what would you charge to sell/ship to the states, if you still have it that is?
    KH
    Still available!
  • Vesper007Vesper007 Enjoying Death,Country EnglandPosts: 45MI6 Agent
    Uk based .?? I’m 34 waist, 82 kg, 5-10 height
    "007 Reporting for Duty"
    SOLD. Please mod close the thread
This discussion has been closed.