26

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

I definitely want a couple of those Henleys!

27

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Any word on when the sunglasses will be available? Will they be launched simultaneously with the new Goldeneye tie?

28

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

The Craig Sunglasses will be ready soon, but the Glider Sunglasses are still in pre-production. Once we have the prototypes finished and approved, we'll post them here and update on the timing.

29

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Slub Henley is available for pre-order and we're expecting to ship by the end of May or early June:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2868.jpg
https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2866.jpg

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/slub-h … p-977.html

30

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Oh fitting looks nice! Need to get me a couple. ajb007/smile

31

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

I'm very much looking forward to that henley! It looks fantastic from the pics.

My aim is to help promote great James Bond Content. Find us at Q Branch Media on Instagram
https://www.Instagram.com/QBranchMedia

32

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli wrote:

The Craig Sunglasses will be ready soon, but the Glider Sunglasses are still in pre-production. Once we have the prototypes finished and approved, we'll post them here and update on the timing.

Great, and do you estimate the new Goldeneye tie will be round about the same time as the sunglasses? I only ask because for us U.K. customers it’s best to make bulk buys with the lengthy shipping times.

33

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Our prototype Glider Sunglasses are finished!

https://i.imgur.com/FuAyYxLl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kPTTHzTl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jVsi0qcl.jpg

These will go into production right away and should be ready by mid-August.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

34

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

In regards to the sizing, I saw the sizing info on the site, but curious about something. I wear a 46R US, would the XL is the way to go? I worry because the arms will be a mile long on me. Thanks for your time.


Indy Magnoli wrote:

Slub Henley is available for pre-order and we're expecting to ship by the end of May or early June:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2868.jpg
https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2866.jpg

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/slub-h … p-977.html

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

35

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Yeah, I'm afraid so. Luckily, the cuffs are sewn on in a fairly simple manner due to the style of the original, so it wouldn't be a huge job to unpick them and shorten the sleeves a bit if you know someone who can sew. Otherwise and local seamstress could shorten the sleeves easily enough.

36

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Our "Craig Sunglasses" are finished, in stock and ready to ship:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2904.jpg

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/craig- … p-991.html

Kind regards,
Magnoli

37

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

I hope you're considering your own version of the BP Joes. Those are too rich for my blood.

38

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

There are way too many sunglasses in this movie!

39

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

When will the Glider sunglasses be available for pre-order?

40

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Sorry, I am just seeing the response. Thank you for the information here. I look forward to their release.

Indy Magnoli wrote:

Yeah, I'm afraid so. Luckily, the cuffs are sewn on in a fairly simple manner due to the style of the original, so it wouldn't be a huge job to unpick them and shorten the sleeves a bit if you know someone who can sew. Otherwise and local seamstress could shorten the sleeves easily enough.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

41

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

By popular request, we have added the Glider Sunglasses for pre-order to our site: https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/glider … p-993.html

42

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Indy Magnoli wrote:

By popular request, we have added the Glider Sunglasses for pre-order to our site: https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/glider … p-993.html

Gawd so many sunglasses I need to order from you!!!!

43

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

I really hope that you will get the Barton Perreira "London" sunglasses out sometime. In my opinion, these are by far the best looking in NTTD. Would buy it immediately without thinking!
And yes, there are far too many sunglasses in this film ...

44

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Our Slub Henleys are IN STOCK and ready to ship!

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/slub-h … p-977.html

Don't forget, you can use the 15% coupon code on these. You can get it here: https://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/997288/#p997288

45

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Our Matera Tie is in stock and ship as well:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2947.jpg
https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/matera … -1000.html

Also, if you order the Craig Sunglasses, you can get the Matera Tie at a discount... and use the 15% coupon code for further savings.

46

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Looks tremendous, Indy!

Indy Magnoli wrote:

Our Matera Tie is in stock and ship as well:

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2947.jpg
https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/matera … -1000.html

Also, if you order the Craig Sunglasses, you can get the Matera Tie at a discount... and use the 15% coupon code for further savings.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

47

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Our "Glider Sunglasses" are now in stock and ready to ship!

https://www.magnoliclothiers.com/glider … p-993.html

48

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Hi Indy, would like to ask if there are some plans on producing the BP Nortons some day. They're a very good looking piece - along with the Joe - and perfect for casual attires IMO.
Let me know...

49

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

I like the Nortons as they're a bit different shape, whereas the Joes are a fairly standard wayfarer design. We might do a poll to gauge interest in these...

50

Re: "No Time" Sunglasses, Tie & Henley by Magnoli Clothiers

Same thought here. As I've told you, I'd be really much interested.