First Edition Library (FEL) Ian Fleming Complete Set (14 volumes)

I must part with my Ian Fleming/James Bond collection. We are downsizing as we age, and I have no place to properly display these beautiful books. I thought that someone on this site may know of someone who would be interested in caring for these books as I have for several years.

This is the complete set of FEL reproductions of the original issue Jonathan Cape first edition books and dust wrappers, each housed in a complimentary grey cloth-covered slipcase with panels replicating the dust wrappers artwork. Four of the books are as new, enclosed within the publisher’s shrink wrap (Live and Let Die, Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever, From Russia with Love). The remaining volumes, I opened and read once...with meticulous care, I might add. All are in pristine condition; no marks, tears, stains, or yellowing. The only flaw in the entire set is a hint of rubbing to the head of the dust wrapper on You Only Live Twice.

This is a great “collectors set” as it includes the FEL’s complete edition notes card and a folded A-2 sized poster promoting the issue of the set in the UK (where I originally purchased them).

I listed these on eBay at $1600 for the set...a great price for a set in this condition. However, will consider an offer from a real Bond enthusiast on this site...someone who will appreciate this collection. I will be glad to send additional info and pictures if interested.