FS: DC-Era Items and other Filmwear

Hey guys,

since my Bond collection has been growing over the past year with some jackets and a couple of TF ties, I have to cut back on the other end and have since figured to sell a couple of items. I am located in Germany but international shipping and payment by PayPal is no problem. If interested I can send more pictures of specific items. Thanks for looking!

First up is a pair of Crockett & Jones Tetbury boots in black calf. The boots are in very good condition, have only been stored with shoes trees and in dust bags and have been very well maintained. Size is UK8. They come with dust bags and the original box. Price 200€

20200201-151255.jpg

Next is a pair of Church's Ryder III boots. They are in good condition as well. As the Tetbury, they have only been stored with shoes trees and in dust bags. Size is UK8. They come with dust bags and the original box as well. Price 130€

iTqBRAWQ.jpg

Next up is the King of Cool Steve McQueen Cardigan in blue. This one has only been worn around the house five times or so and it has never been outside. The condition is immaculate. Size M. Price 120€

20200202-121915.jpg

Talking about Steve McQueen, I'm selling my genuine Baracuta Harrington G9 in tan. It has been worn by the likes of Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and of course Daniel Craig. It has only been worn a couple of times and is in a like-new condition. It's a size 40 and a newer and slimmer production than the older ones. Looks far better in my opinion. Price 150€

20200126-140318.jpg

Last but not least is a Wested Production of the Indiana Jones leather jacket from the movie "Raiders of the lost Arc". It is a size 40 in lightly used condition. Price 130€

20190906-173050.jpg

Comments

• Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Sorry but the picture of your G9 harrington doesn't shows one of the last models......last models have some metal two ways big YKK zippers !!!
  • PercontePerconte HamburgPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:
    Sorry but the picture of your G9 harrington doesn't shows one of the last models......last models have some metal two ways big YKK zippers !!!

I wasn't saying it is one of the latest models, I just said it is the newer and slimmer version. I own two Baracuta G9s in the same size and the other one is much more blousy so I thought it's worth mentioning ;-)
  • CraigFan007CraigFan007 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Tetbury's still available?
    Yes, everything is still available
  • explore007explore007 Posts: 195MI6 Agent
    Have PM'd you
    Perconte wrote:
    Yes, everything is still available
    Updated prices:

C&J Tetbury 180€
    Church's Ryder III 120€
    Cardigan 110€
    Harrington 130€
    Indiana Jones Jacket 120€
    Gymkata wrote:
    Hey there:

For the Wested Indiana Jones jacket: can you clarify a few things, please:
    - is this the 'hero' version or the standard version on the Wested site?
    - what kind of leather is it?
    - what is the arm length?
    - when you say size '40', do you mean US size 40?

Thanks!

Hey there,

- It is the standard version
    - Brown Lambskin
    - Arm length is 24.5"
    - Yes, it is a US size 40 / Medium

King regards
    Final price drop:

C&J Tetbury 170€
    Church's Ryder III 100€
    Cardigan 90€
    Harrington 110€
    Indiana Jones Jacket 100€
    The Harrington and the Indiana Jones Jacket are gone
  • J&BJ&B Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    I just send you a Pm, I'm interested in the Cardigan.
  • JBWJBW CONUSPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    Why do you AJBers have such small feet!? :)) :))
    Perconte wrote:
    Hey guys,

since my Bond collection has been growing over the past year with some jackets and a couple of TF ties, I have to cut back on the other end and have since figured to sell a couple of items. I am located in Germany but international shipping and payment by PayPal is no problem. If interested I can send more pictures of specific items. Thanks for looking!

First up is a pair of Crockett & Jones Tetbury boots in black calf. The boots are in very good condition, have only been stored with shoes trees and in dust bags and have been very well maintained. Size is UK8. They come with dust bags and the original box. Price 200€

20200201-151255.jpg

Next is a pair of Church's Ryder III boots. They are in good condition as well. As the Tetbury, they have only been stored with shoes trees and in dust bags. Size is UK8. They come with dust bags and the original box as well. Price 130€

iTqBRAWQ.jpg

Next up is the King of Cool Steve McQueen Cardigan in blue. This one has only been worn around the house five times or so and it has never been outside. The condition is immaculate. Size M. Price 120€

20200202-121915.jpg

Talking about Steve McQueen, I'm selling my genuine Baracuta Harrington G9 in tan. It has been worn by the likes of Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley and of course Daniel Craig. It has only been worn a couple of times and is in a like-new condition. It's a size 40 and a newer and slimmer production than the older ones. Looks far better in my opinion. Price 150€

20200126-140318.jpg

Last but not least is a Wested Production of the Indiana Jones leather jacket from the movie "Raiders of the lost Arc". It is a size 40 in lightly used condition. Price 130€

20190906-173050.jpg
    Sartorially James Bond.
    Infographics detailing the Clothing and Accessories utilized by 007.
    IG: @jamesbondswardrobe
  • saross029saross029 Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    JBW wrote:
    Perconte wrote:
    Hey guys,

20200201-151255.jpg

iTqBRAWQ.jpg

20200202-121915.jpg

20200126-140318.jpg

20190906-173050.jpg

Good question :)) If those Church's were a size smaller I would be interested.

Out of curiosity how do they run? I'm usually an US 8D in dress shoes, 8.5 in Nikes. I'd probably go by my dress shoe size so I would need a UK 7.