26

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

frommeyer wrote:

...how might one order directly from corporate?

One might try the customer service number.

History isn’t kind to men who play God.

@OmegaBondWatches

27

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Great! would you share the measurements of size XL please?

28

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Noi wrote:

Great! would you share the measurements of size XL please?

Bear in mind they are huuugge!

Instagram - bondclothes007

29

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

welshboy78 wrote:
Noi wrote:

Great! would you share the measurements of size XL please?

Bear in mind they are huuugge!

yes, that's the first thing you hear when you find out about the shirt ajb007/lol However, I need my size because I have very long arms, a tailor has to fix the chest-size, so shoulders + sleeve-length would be a great help.
I wonder if this 'order by customer-service number' was something unique?

30

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Noi wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:
Noi wrote:

Great! would you share the measurements of size XL please?

Bear in mind they are huuugge!

yes, that's the first thing you hear when you find out about the shirt ajb007/lol However, I need my size because I have very long arms, a tailor has to fix the chest-size, so shoulders + sleeve-length would be a great help.
I wonder if this 'order by customer-service number' was something unique?

What sleeve length do you normally wear? I typically wear "Large" in most things, and sleeve length of 35. The MED fits me perfectly.  Sleeves could potentially be a half inch longer to fit better, but tbh for a casual shirt, especially one you might typically roll the sleeves on, it's perfectly fine. Definitely consider going down one size from your usual.

31

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

km1fdm wrote:

What sleeve length do you normally wear? I typically wear "Large" in most things, and sleeve length of 35. The MED fits me perfectly.  Sleeves could potentially be a half inch longer to fit better, but tbh for a casual shirt, especially one you might typically roll the sleeves on, it's perfectly fine. Definitely consider going down one size from your usual.

I usually need 1 inch more, about 36 in the sleeves so its a hard decision for me to chose the correct size, the XL (which is my size normally) will be probably to big in the chest, returning/exchange seems to be a big deal bc I live in the EU, but you are right about the rolled up sleeves I always try to to wear the clothes as sa as possible, it looks like I'm well advised with size L.

Last edited by Noi (18th Jun 2020 16:42)

32

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Intrigued because their website does not show this as being available at all.

EDIT: I see that customer service was called. Still unsure how they can sell a shirt that's not on their website though?

frommeyer wrote:

...how might one order directly from corporate?

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
Bond: “I must be dreaming.”

33

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Enjoying Death wrote:

Intrigued because their website does not show this as being available at all.

EDIT: I see that customer service was called. Still unsure how they can sell a shirt that's not on their website though?

frommeyer wrote:

...how might one order directly from corporate?


Custom order maybe ?????

34

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Fred007 wrote:
Enjoying Death wrote:

Intrigued because their website does not show this as being available at all.

EDIT: I see that customer service was called. Still unsure how they can sell a shirt that's not on their website though?

frommeyer wrote:

...how might one order directly from corporate?


Custom order maybe ?????

You'd think, given the breadth of OP's explanation, we'd be able to figure it out. Yet, *somehow*, open questions remain.

35

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Fred007 wrote:
Enjoying Death wrote:

Intrigued because their website does not show this as being available at all.

EDIT: I see that customer service was called. Still unsure how they can sell a shirt that's not on their website though?

frommeyer wrote:

...how might one order directly from corporate?

Custom order maybe ?????

Wasn’t the shirt’s re-release going to happen around NTTD’s original April release? So TB obviously must have a full stock of the shirt now, but they’re not available online or in store yet because they’re holding off until closer to the November release to actually properly re-release it.

36

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Noi wrote:

Great! would you share the measurements of size XL please?

Chest 26” arm length 26.5”

Hope that helps

History isn’t kind to men who play God.

@OmegaBondWatches

37

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

For those not understanding what I did. I call this number 1-866-986-8282 for Tommy Bahama Customer Service spoke with an agent. Told them what I was looking for. They located it and took my credit card info and shirt was shipped to me.

Cheers

History isn’t kind to men who play God.

@OmegaBondWatches

38

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

VegasBond wrote:

For those not understanding what I did. I call this number 1-866-986-8282 for Tommy Bahama Customer Service spoke with an agent. Told them what I was looking for. They located it and took my credit card info and shirt was shipped to me.

Cheers

Do you mind sharing the price that you paid?

39

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

bosoxfan wrote:
VegasBond wrote:

For those not understanding what I did. I call this number 1-866-986-8282 for Tommy Bahama Customer Service spoke with an agent. Told them what I was looking for. They located it and took my credit card info and shirt was shipped to me.

Cheers

Do you mind sharing the price that you paid?

It's full retail plus applicable sales tax unless you have a promo code. The customer service agent or the person they connect you to will give you the total cost before processing the sale.

Thank you to Vegasbond.  ajb007/martini

My shirts should arrive in around a week.

40

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Westward_Drift wrote:

It's full retail plus applicable sales tax unless you have a promo code.

And full retail price before applicable sales tax is???

41

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

$115. Vegasbond posted a photo with the price tag.

42

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

I missed that, thanks though

43

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

well rats, I just got of the phone, no black larges and no additional stock until September is what I was told.  If anyone gets other info please pass it along.

44

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Short sleeve version at Nordstrom

Check out the Catalina Silk Blend Shirt from Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5485070

45

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

bosoxfan wrote:

well rats, I just got of the phone, no black larges and no additional stock until September is what I was told.  If anyone gets other info please pass it along.

I received the same information via mail, this is the third or fourth time they postponed the shirt, it was originally announced for feb. after that they decided to release the shirt with the start of NTTD on April 2nd, than July and now September I'm sure september is another empty phrase and they will re-release the shirt in Nov. with the start of NTTD. I'm fine with that but they should stop with these false promises

46

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

I went ahead and got the short sleeved model from Nordstrom which Im sure I'll wear more between now and September.

47

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

I got the short sleeved one too. I bought mine off Poshmark, new with tags still, for like $30. Got lucky. I cannot wait for the re-release of the screen accurate one too.

bosoxfan wrote:

I went ahead and got the short sleeved model from Nordstrom which Im sure I'll wear more between now and September.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB  "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC

48

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Westward_Drift wrote:
bosoxfan wrote:
VegasBond wrote:

For those not understanding what I did. I call this number 1-866-986-8282 for Tommy Bahama Customer Service spoke with an agent. Told them what I was looking for. They located it and took my credit card info and shirt was shipped to me.

Cheers

Do you mind sharing the price that you paid?

It's full retail plus applicable sales tax unless you have a promo code. The customer service agent or the person they connect you to will give you the total cost before processing the sale.

Thank you to Vegasbond.  ajb007/martini

My shirts should arrive in around a week.

No problem  ajb007/martini

History isn’t kind to men who play God.

@OmegaBondWatches

49

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

As a head's up:

I just ordered this from TB a few minutes ago in a size medium.  I asked and the lady helping me (Maria) did some checking...according to her, she's seeing size large shirts available to order.  Those of you who were told that it's sold out, try again.

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton

50

Re: Tommy Bahama shirt re-release

Be aware: my first rep couldn't sell the shirt because he only had access to what was on the website itself for transactions, BUT he was able to 'find' the shirt using the sku and style number (thankfully available on the tag that VegasBond provided).  He eventually had to pass me off to someone else to complete the sale.

Give them the style number and the sku and they should be able to find it.

Style: T316085
Sku: 023793100894 (for a size medium), 023793100917 (for a size extra large)

Current rankings:
OHMSS>FRWL>CR>TSWLM>YOLT>MR>SF>FYEO>GE>OP>DN>
TWINE>TND>QOS>TB>TMWTGG>GF>LALD>TLD>AVTAK>SP>DAF>LTK>DAD
Bond rankings: Lazenby>Moore>Connery>Craig>Brosnan>Dalton